Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you not download assets for free? You know, torrents and stuff.
I like the friendly banter with nice folks, users and devs alike. But I didn't expect serious debates! :LOL:
I tend to use pirate sites to test assets, but that's not always possible. Some of the older assets that tend to have the assets I'm looking for tend to be too old to be worth pirating.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
This to and fro between enthusiasts with the time to experiment, and devs with great stories and whatnot, is really one of the reasons I like this forum. And one fo the reason I really think L&P is shooting himself in the head by his obstinance, and why I'm rapidly losing interest in AWAM, more than I expected.
While I do believe trying to please everyone is a mistake that some devs to make, as well as perhaps getting too involved with fan communities. It's still true that making the fans happy should be any developers top priority. And there is nothing that motivates me more than seeing people enjoying my game. Be that talking theories, or making art, asking questions, or just sharing experiences. Seeing any of that makes me happy and I want to encourage that when I think it is appropriate for me to do so.
And at the end of the day what do I lose by sharing my assets and designs? That someone comes along and makes a better version of my game? Someone makes a spin off of or a fan version of my game? Pretty sure either of those things would be pretty awesome. That is not to say that if someone did make a fan or spin off game that I would count it as cannon, but that doesn't mean I am going to stop you from doing it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Updated the OP with the dufs and a big chunk of the assets for Tara, Rebecca and Ms. Harper.

I'm a little curious that none of them had genitals. I know we've seen Rebecca's, but it does make me wonder what Tara and Ms. Harper are hiding

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Just a Fan Art thread dedicated to the game Dog Days of Summer.

Special thanks to BlackWebGames for the game, and sharing the duf files and asset lists.

If anyone has trouble loading the duf files, feel free to send me a PM with the missing file(s). The asset lists might be missing a few things as we get this thread up and running.

So:
Many of the characters use:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Save file for Ms.Harper appears to be offline,could you please re-upload it?Thank you in advance

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The Save file for Ms.Harper appears to be offline,could you please re-upload it?Thank you in advance
What error message are you getting? Because it works for me just fine. That said, this is the first time I've tried uploading to Google Drive, just because of the size of the Tara duf. If you're still having trouble, try the file from here.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What error message are you getting? Because it works for me just fine. That said, this is the first time I've tried uploading to Google Drive, just because of the size of the Tara duf. If you're still having trouble, try the file from here.
It says the file is restricted, I need permission to get it,yup the op is where I tried to get it from

Edit : Damn it should have just look a couple posts above:LOL: ok got it from Dev`s link,thanks anyways

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had something more traditional in mind, albeit from latex, but this will do. :love: "Those boots won't polish themselves, Ms. Harper. Use your tongue." :giggle:
That's a take on spit and polish I hadn't heard before.

Oh, I can easily do something more traditional. The bra she's wearing is actually from a bikini I turned into latex. I just wanted to try something quick and easy

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
OK. She's even naughtier now than I had expected. :LOL: Maybe there is a feather duster asset? ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had something more traditional in mind, albeit from latex, but this will do. :love: "Those boots won't polish themselves, Ms. Harper. Use your tongue." :giggle:
OK. She's even naughtier now than I had expected. :LOL: Maybe there is a feather duster asset? ;)
Here you go - a more traditional outfit, and feather duster:
Ms Harper Latex Maid 2.png

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I would employ her, if I had the money. :love:
Can we get her like this in the game? :LOL: And spank her, if she misbehaves? :love:
You know, if she wore the first outfit, she would be too distracted and wouldn't get any work done. :ROFLMAO:
This M.S Harper comes when Dom Vivian breaks her mentally :devilish:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I came up with this scenario.
Viv helps Eva cheat. As a result Eva gets expelled and Viv is threatened likewise. Viv and Eva, masked, surprise Ms. Harper one day when she stays late at school. They subdue her using a taser / shock stick and cuff her. They play with her using various toys and shoot the whole thing. After several orgasms they make her an offer, she leaves school or the material will go online. If it indeed became public she would be fired anyway and probably any other school in the city would not employ her, so she resigns. But Viv is sympathetic and offers her a job as a maid. :love:

Last edited: