Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Tldr. I LOVED Rammstein back in the day. Just like I adored Marylin Manson. And was eating up every song, original or remix, Trent Reznor made. He was like a musical God for me and MM was his disciple. :LOL:
I still like industrial and electronic music in general. And metal of course, mainly it's extreme sub genres, like black metal. The pinnacle for me represents industrial black metal, the unholy union of both. It's a rare beast, only a few talented warlocks were able to summon properly. And only at the peak of their powers. Behold the ultimate attempt. From twenty years ago.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Oh that's just one of many. And then there are some with slits right up the sides, so you can't wear anything underneath
Mommy overload.:D But keep'em comming. :LOL:
I don't remember this one in the game. Are the others?

Would it be to much to ask to render mom lying on a bed with her hands tied to the bed and Viv lying next to mom stroking mom's body with a look of admiration?
Or the other way around, Viv tied to the bed and mom lying on top of her holding her face and kissing her / going to kiss her?
Both dressed in sexy lingerie. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mommy overload.:D But keep'em comming. :LOL:
I don't remember this one in the game. Are the others?

Would it be to much to ask to render mom lying on a bed with her hands tied to the bed and Viv lying next to mom stroking mom's body with a look of admiration?
Or the other way around, Viv tied to the bed and mom lying on top of her holding her face and kissing her / going to kiss her?
Both dressed in sexy lingerie. ;)
That dress isn't in the game. Just one I found that looked fun. Here's another:
Mom Party undress 2.png

Personally I'm not a fan of restraint, so I wouldn't do one of them tied to the bed. As for them on Mom's bed in sexy lingerie, that part would be easy.

If my rig could handle it, I could even add Eva, Rebecca and Tara.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That dress isn't in the game. Just one I found that looked fun. Here's another:
View attachment 1402144

Personally I'm not a fan of restraint, so I wouldn't do one of them tied to the bed. As for them on Mom's bed in sexy lingerie, that part would be easy.

If my rig could handle it, I could even add Eva, Rebecca and Tara.
Mom is such a tease. :love:
Tied with ribbons, not rope. ;) So more symbolic and playful than outright bondage. To signify they belong to each other / together. ;) No need for others. I magine it's an intimate moment just between the two.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The question is, why a certain character from the teaser picture is not on the other side of the fence. :)
Is my thinking too ;).

Having trouble identifying the main location of the teaser though. Only one of the props is from this location, so I'm hoping that once I can find it, it may shed some light on the issue.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I think I've found the pier, or at least something approximate enough to experiment with. Now just attaching it to the Sunny Beach.

And hoping that I can get Gescon soon, which will make working with it so much easier.

EDIT:
Here's my latest version. Think it's reasonably close, there just isn't room enough to put details I like, such as a lifeguard tower, outdoor showers, maybe a parking lot etc, etc.
Pier Test.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
So I think I've found the pier, or at least something approximate enough to experiment with. Now just attaching it to the Sunny Beach.

And hoping that I can get Gescon soon, which will make working with it so much easier.

EDIT:
Here's my latest version. Think it's reasonably close, there just isn't room enough to put details I like, such as a lifeguard tower, outdoor showers, maybe a parking lot etc, etc.
View attachment 1409515
Only the umbrellas and beach chairs are missing then. And you can call the girls. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat