Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah. But so far I can't find anything close to what I'm looking for. I think I may just have to settle for something in the meantime until something I like comes along.
Can you not use a photo? Or am I totally off? :D Or just build your own beach. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you not use a photo? Or am I totally off? :D Or just build your own beach. ;)
I could use a photo (better known as an HDRI), I just don't generally like to. I'll probably end up building up a beach from scratch from different assets, I just have to find ones I like.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I could use a photo (better known as an HDRI), I just don't generally like to. I'll probably end up building up a beach from scratch from different assets, I just have to find ones I like.
You will be playing in the sand. ;) Don't forget to build a castle. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally had some more time to play with the shared assets.

Somehow they were exposed to a substance that "enhanced" some of their physical attributes. Not sure if it's for the better. Still a WIP.

View attachment 1412020

Thanks for sharing the assets and starting this thread.
Or it could be a "glamour" like we've been discussing in the main thread at the moment, so not an actual physical change, but more how people see a character.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Finally had some more time to play with the shared assets.

Somehow they were exposed to a substance that "enhanced" some of their physical attributes. Not sure if it's for the better. Still a WIP.

View attachment 1412020

Thanks for sharing the assets and starting this thread.
Looks like they got their hands on a drug from Panacea. :love:The pink one.
Or an illusion spell like Tara uses. :cool:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So I think I've found the pier, or at least something approximate enough to experiment with. Now just attaching it to the Sunny Beach.

And hoping that I can get Gescon soon, which will make working with it so much easier.

EDIT:
Here's my latest version. Think it's reasonably close, there just isn't room enough to put details I like, such as a lifeguard tower, outdoor showers, maybe a parking lot etc, etc.
View attachment 1409515
Not sure about the parking lot :LOL: but you can fit everything else here:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure about the parking lot :LOL: but you can fit everything else here:
If I was to use Summer Island, it would be as a private island, with a speedboat or two docked at the pier. Since there is a small island off Martha's Vineyard.

Meanwhile:
DDoS Foxy Lounge 1.png

EDIT:
Noticed the bartender wears

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If I was to use Summer Island, it would be as a private island, with a speedboat or two docked at the pier. Since there is a small island off Martha's Vineyard.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 1413834

EDIT:
Noticed the bartender wears
They have the whole club to themselves? :sneaky: Private party! :) But I imagine it would go down more like this. ;) Maybe without the chemical additives.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
They have the whole club to themselves? :sneaky: Private party! :) But I imagine it would go down more like this. ;) Maybe without the chemical additives.
No, just three characters is about the extent my render rig can handle. I still need to identify Rebecca's heels, and Jane the bartender.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No, just three characters is about the extent my render rig can handle. I still need to identify Rebecca's heels, and Jane the bartender.
That's fine. I just meant the fun stuff they were doing in the video. :) But just with the three of them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's fine. I just meant the fun stuff they were doing in the video. :) But just with the three of them.
Ahh. Yeah, I already have similar plans. Still need to experiment more with dForce and . I originally had plans for a scene of Viv groping Mom's butt in the changerooms, but then discovered the clothes store might not even be a DAZ asset.

And Viv groping Mom's butt on the dancefloor sounds loads more fun.

• Love

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The annoying thing is I'm pretty sure I've seen the VIP room before, but I've completely forgotten what it's called.

EDIT:
Crisis averted, I found the asset. And bizarrely (but awesomely), stumbled upon the living room asset too. So now except for Viv's bed, I believe I have all of the house we have seen so far.

Last edited: