Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Just for giggles I thought I'd turn my pitgirl on to full on biker. Really enjoying the jacket . Had to change the boots and pants though, since wearing heels on a bike just sounds like asking for trouble.

Only problem now is that I want to see her out of the outfit, especially to add some tattoos, which defeats the point a little.
Is there no option to open her jacket?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That chest tattoo resembles the one Zoey from Free pass has. What does it say?
I can't help it, but she looks too cute for a badass biker bitch. ;) With the pink bra and pink lip stick. :)
It is, that's why I have it. As for the quote - "In the end ... you have to go all in"

When choosing her tattoos, I'm trying to go for a mix of tough but cute. Puts on a tough front, but at the end of the day, she's still a girl. Like how in the Mom/Eva route, Mom sees through Eva pretty much instantly, and just pokes at the shell until it collapses completely. Then is there to support her.

If it will fit, I'm tempted to add one that is a quote from Midsommer Night's Dream "Though she be but little, she is fierce!"

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It is, that's why I have it. As for the quote - "In the end ... you have to go all in"

When choosing her tattoos, I'm trying to go for a mix of tough by cute. Puts on a tough front, but at the end of the day, she's still a girl. Like how in the Mom/Eva route, Mom sees through Eva pretty much instantly, and just pokes at the shell until it collapses completely. Then is there to support her.

If it will fit, I'm tempted to add one that is a quote from Midsommer Night's Dream "Though she be but little, she is fierce!"
It was intentional. OK. ;)
You may have to do it in two lines, thus tattooing her breasts. :giggle: Or put the text on her belly.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was intentional. OK. ;)
You may have to do it in two lines, thus tattooing her breasts. :giggle: Or put the text on her belly.
Unfortunately tattoos aren't quite that simple. Most of the good ones are overlays that are designed for a specific location on the body. I'll just have to play around a little.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Unfortunately tattoos aren't quite that simple. Most of the good ones are overlays that are designed for a specific location on the body. I'll just have to play around a little.
Now that I have slept a bit I can see the "wannabe badgirl" appeal. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now that I have slept a bit I can see the "wannabe badgirl" appeal. :cool:
I can imagine her almost getting assaulted because she had to work late one night, and speaking to the cops later and them asking "Why did you hit him with a tyre iron?" "Should I have used my wrench?"

• Haha

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The question remains would she want a bad boy / girl or a nice guy / gal to take care of her? ;) I can be either, as I am a bit of both nice guy and bad boy. :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The question remains would she want a bad boy / girl or a nice guy / gal to take care of her? ;) I can be either, as I am a bit of both nice guy and bad boy. :LOL:
Since this is a lesbian game, I would have thought that "girl" would be obvious. As for good or bad, "fun" would be more appropriate. For example, Mom is a good, but hella fun character.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Since this is a lesbian game, I would have thought that "girl" would be obvious. As for good or bad, "fun" would be more appropriate. For example, Mom is a good, but hella fun character.
You mean she doesn't want to take over Des's ex when he comes back? :whistle:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He's a complete non-entity as far as I'm concerned. I forgot he even went anywhere.
Of course, I was just giving an example of an actually existing guy in the game. There is also the art promotor guy Des gives her business card to. :) But I should probably stop now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My attempt at that Slice of Life of Mom having breakfast that I was talking about in the main thread. Going to have to Gescon the kitchen though at some stage, because it's horrible to use. Parts of it aren't separated, like the roof, so adding lights to help speed up rendering hardly does anything.

Mom Breakfast 1.png

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
My attempt at that Slice of Life of Mom having breakfast that I was talking about in the main thread. Going to have to Gescon the kitchen though at some stage, because it's horrible to use. Parts of it aren't separated, like the roof, so adding lights to help speed up rendering hardly does anything.

View attachment 1427016
It is a bit dark.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is a bit dark.
That's precisely what I'm complaining about. Normally I can do things like remove the roof, but for this kitchen you can't. It's also grainier than I like as a result.

I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Personally I wanted to put a danish on the plate instead of a croissant but finding a decent pastry asset is proving harder than I thought

EDIT:
Worked it out. Turns out I forgot to change the "luminosity units" setting of my ghost plane, which significantly changes the light output. So far it's looking a lot better.

Last edited: