Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Honestly, I find the dark version more interesting. It gives off this vibe of "it is too effing early, need tea to wake up properly!". Of course the light version show her off better. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly, I find the dark version more interesting. It gives off this vibe of "it is too effing early, need tea to wake up properly!". Of course the light version show her off better. :)
Afterwards I was playing around with the hanging lights on the left and got some similar effect, like in my backyard render. I'd need to find a good early morning HDRI to really flesh that out as an idea though. And decide what orientation to put the fences and/or privacy wall.

I always imagined they'd be drinking coffee, not tea.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Afterwards I was playing around with the hanging lights on the left and got some similar effect, like in my backyard render. I'd need to find a good early morning HDRI to really flesh that out as an idea though. And decide what orientation to put the fences and/or privacy wall.

I always imagined they'd be drinking coffee, not tea.
Unless I've misunderstood something, New Amsterdam belongs to the British Empire, so of course they drink tea! :LOL:

(or maybe it is my own preference shining through ...)

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Unless I've misunderstood something, New Amsterdam belongs to the British Empire, so of course they drink tea! :LOL:

(or maybe it is my own preference shining through ...)
Coffee?! Blasphemy! :LOL: Did you have your morning cuppa yet? ;)
Though, didn't the americans dump all their tea in the Boston harbor? :eek: :LOL: Wait, that didn't happen in this timeline, did it? ;)

Reactions: bacienvu88

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Coffee?! Blasphemy! :LOL: Did you have your morning cuppa yet? ;)
Though, didn't the americans dump all their tea in the Boston harbor? :eek: :LOL: Wait, that didn't happen in this timeline, did it? ;)
I have had my morning cuppa, thank you for asking!
Americans also purposefully dilute their coffee (Caffè Americano) so I have this pet theory that they secretly wish they had tea instead. :p

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is it really Viv? I didn't recognize her at first. :giggle:
Yep, it's Viv. Changed the hair and added wetness, but otherwise unchanged.

EDIT:
I might try working on some prequel renders. Will be a little hard though until I can get Viv's bed.
EDIT 2 :
Found the doona, just need the frame now

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Yep, it's Viv. Changed the hair and added wetness, but otherwise unchanged.

EDIT:
I might try working on some prequel renders. Will be a little hard though until I can get Viv's bed.
EDIT 2 :
Found the doona, just need the frame now
Prequel? Like that picture of Viv in school uniform? :)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Prequel? Like that picture of Viv in school uniform? :)
But more like an actual school uniform, rather than the slutty schoolgirl I did before, yeah.

Meanwhile, just finished identifying Viv's bed. I even already had the assets. Just need to do some Geometry Editoring to update it so that the mattress and pillows can now squish.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, was browsing through my catalogue, and realised an asset was pretty much Amelia. So I did some testing, and I think I'm almost there.

Amelia 1.png

Not sure about Michelle though

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You might want to rename the thread then. ;)
Thought about it. But at the moment it's pretty much just me posting renders, so until that changes and we get a better feel for what people are posting, we may as well keep it as is.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
New version of Mom having breakfast:
View attachment 1427205
Now I suddenly remembered a scene from a movie.
A couple was sitting in the kitchen and having breakfast. The woman was drinking milk from a carton. The milk started dripping down her chin and on her breasts. The guy shot her a disapproving look. Woman replied "what? You used to like it. You used to like licking it off of me." or something along those lines. :ROFLMAO:
I could imagine mom doing it while having breakfast with Viv or Amelia teasing Michelle. :giggle: