Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Nice. She does have a strapon underneath, right? :sneaky: Nevermind. :LOL:
A strapon would be rather noticeable - even with the longer skirt, it would still poke out from underneath.

Well, a Strapless would at least. Haven't tried using a strapon asset.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Tried to find the assets from the latest MLS update. Got most of it, just not the coverup Michelle wears. And obviously the book she's reading.

I suspect it's a separate material he's used.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, we know. You just expect something naughty on this forum, not an innocent girl. :) Is it before she met Des? If it's after, maybe she could kiss Viv on the cheek. ;) Still innocent, right? :)
How long has she known Des by now?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
A year or two or something like that. I guess she met her at the university. They are attending university, aren't they? Is there any indication what year or semester are they in?
This text should clarify that:
"Vivian just couldn't bring herself to care about whether she passed or not. If she did pass, then things would simply continue as they had been and next semester she would graduate and be done with school."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How long are university courses in the USA? 2, 3 years?
At least according to , it depends entirely on what you intend on leaving with. So assuming Viv intended on leaving with a Bachelor's, she'd be around 22 or so.

So in answer to your earlier question, I suspect Amelia is 18, so unlikely to bump into Viv without "intervention" ;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
At least according to , it depends entirely on what you intend on leaving with. So assuming Viv intended on leaving with a Bachelor's, she'd be around 22 or so.

So in answer to your earlier question, I suspect Amelia is 18, so unlikely to bump into Viv without "intervention" ;)
If DDoS takes place in the summer and the next semester is supposed to be the last, than it doesn't fit with a 4 year degree. :unsure: Still that makes Viv what, 21? I think DDoS says Des has been Viv's best friend for 1.5 year now. That means they met in the second year of college.
So how old is the Viv in your picture? If she is still in high school, she doesn't know Des yet. Neither could she have met Amelia as they were still in England. You can have one of her female (high-) schoolmates kiss her then. ;)
Amelia plans on going to college, doesn't she? She has an entire semester to get to know Viv. :)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Amelia plans on going to college, doesn't she? She has an entire semester to get to know Viv. :)
Amelia and Chloe (neighbors daughter) is going to go to "The Academy". That school is not mentioned at all in DDoS. So not sure it is even the same place. Even if both games take place at the same time.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Does academy mean high school or university? :unsure: Judging by the book, I'd say MLS takes place roughly at the time of DDoS. Maybe a few years before. Or anytime after DDoS. Oscar, if it's him, looks just like in DDoS.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Does academy mean high school or university? :unsure: Judging by the book, I'd say MLS takes place roughly at the time of DDoS. Maybe a few years before. Or anytime after DDoS. Oscar, if it's him, looks just like in DDoS.
It is at least likely he finished with that book around the time of DDoS.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
And BlackWebGames is suspiciously silent at the moment. Which makes me think we might be on to something :unsure:
He seldom comments. So it might not mean anything at all. We'd have to have at least the text from the back of his book. It's not that huge of a revelation that MLS and DDoS could occur at roughly the same time. Even if he didn't specify it. He probably just nods to himself "well done boys, you got the hint". Or it's just an easter egg. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If DDoS takes place in the summer and the next semester is supposed to be the last, than it doesn't fit with a 4 year degree. :unsure: Still that makes Viv what, 21? I think DDoS says Des has been Viv's best friend for 1.5 year now. That means they met in the second year of college.
So how old is the Viv in your picture? If she is still in high school, she doesn't know Des yet. Neither could she have met Amelia as they were still in England. You can have one of her female (high-) schoolmates kiss her then. ;)
For my render I was aiming for 17-18, so around finishing high school

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cygnus X-1