Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking at Eva, her butt looks bigger than it looks in game. :love: I have to agree it, I'm mean her, of course needs a good spanking. :love: Good enough to make that bad girl squirm in Viv's lap. :LOL:
I was tempted to, but didn't change any of her butt morphs. Might save those for Mom's "fat ass".

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No, that's anatomy, not morphs. Eva (and Tara) are G3F, for which Fender Blender won't work, at least not well.
What's wrong with mom's ass? :confused: It's not that big. It's just that the rest of her body is slim. ;)
Not counting her breasts of course. :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see you didn't forget the important part. The posters. :LOL:
But where's the mechanic? ;)
Making out with Becca and Mom in the office?

The fun part about the posters is that the asset includes some of the assets you need to make your own versions. So now I'm working on my own rockabilly pinup model

EDIT:
Just occurred to me that the posters really should be for Rebecca's sponsors. But that shouldn't be difficult, we just have to find out who they are.
EDIT 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

The fun part about the posters is that the asset includes some of the assets you need to make your own versions. So now I'm working on my own rockabilly pinup model

EDIT:
Just occurred to me that the posters really should be for Rebecca's sponsors. But that shouldn't be difficult, we just have to find out who they are.
EDIT 2:
That spark plug surely got me going! :giggle:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

EDIT:
EDIT 2:
Use real F1 sponsors. ;) Or whatever floats your boat. As we don't know who Becca's sponsors in the game are.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
More asset identifications:

Viv:
Mom: and
Eva:
Viv sleepwear.png Mom lingerie.png Eva lingerie.png

EDIT:
I've been trying to find the sleepwear they use the morning after. I believe Eva wears I just can't for the life of me find the texture that says "Wake me when I'm rich"

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
More asset identifications:

Viv:
Mom: and
Eva:
View attachment 1465077 View attachment 1465082 View attachment 1465086

EDIT:
I've been trying to find the sleepwear they use the morning after. I believe Eva wears I just can't for the life of me find the texture that says "Wake me when I'm rich"
Any luck with the Halloween costumes? ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not really. Ended up getting the flu for about a week and a half, and is only clearing up now :(

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Not sure if you care anymore but here it is

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not sure if you care anymore but here it is

Of course I care. I'm just disappointed I appear to be the only one making fan art.

Only reason I haven't been bugging you for more assets is I wanted to give you space. And there hasn't been an update for a while to get me inspired.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Of course I care. I'm just disappointed I appear to be the only one making fan art.

Only reason I haven't been bugging you for more assets is I wanted to give you space. And there hasn't been an update for a while to get me inspired.
Sorry didn't mean it like you don't care at all, just meant it had been a long time since you asked so wasn't sure if you still needed and or wanted it anymore.

and hopfully real soon. Like in the next 12 hours sorta soon but we will see

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sorry didn't mean it like you don't care at all, just meant it had been a long time since you asked so wasn't sure if you still needed and or wanted it anymore.

and hopfully real soon. Like in the next 12 hours sorta soon but we will see
Occurred to me that what Eva wears isn't sleepwear, so she possibly just went to her room and grabbed a top, putting the minimal amount of effort to look "decent". But that's one of the reasons I enjoy her as a character. Like how in my playthrough the three have now all fucked together, so I've done renders where Mom doesn't even bother closing her robe anymore.

EDIT:
As I was downloading the outfit, I thought the name sounded familiar, so I checked through the other characters asset list, and lo and behold, it's listed under Desiree's. Did Eva steal clothes from Desiree?

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Just a Fan Art thread dedicated to the game Dog Days of Summer.

Special thanks to BlackWebGames for the game, and sharing the duf files and asset lists.

If anyone has trouble loading the duf files, feel free to send me a PM with the missing file(s). The asset lists might be missing a few things as we get this thread up and running.

So:
Many of the characters use:

Locations:
DDoS new Character Models:

Des:

Vivian:

Mom:

MLS:
Mom:

Daughter: