Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I see. Then she couldn't have met Amelia nor did she know Des. :) But maybe some girl did have a crush on her and could have given her a kiss. ;)
Certainly sounds plausible.

Since they're going to pick up Amelia's school uniform I think in the afternoon, I wonder what she'd look like. I just got her plaster cast asset

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Certainly sounds plausible.

Since they're going to pick up Amelia's school uniform I think in the afternoon, I wonder what she'd look like. I just got her plaster cast asset
Will she attend high school or enter a college? Because "Academy" sounds vague. :unsure:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hehehe. It's the juxtaposition that makes it fun. Wouldn't surprise me if she starts hitting on some of her teachers
Now that's going to be awkward. :)
For the teacher of course. ;) I really hope there's not going to be one like Ms Harper. However much fun that could be. We can't predict what the outcome would be. :confused:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Not sure, could be either. I'm more wondering how short the skirts are going to be.
But you could make an educated guess. Both what it should be according to the school's dress code and what Amelia actually would look like in the end. :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile:

I find it amusing that in both this and AWAM are characters the vendor describes as heartthrobs, but are characters I want to punch in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Meanwhile:

I find it amusing that in both this and AWAM are characters the vendor describes as heartthrobs, but are characters I want to punch in the face.
Hey, that's Oscar! The look on his face on that chair makes me want to knock him off the chair. :LOL:
And isn't that ? ;) :LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey, that's Oscar! The look on his face on that chair makes me want to knock him off the chair. :LOL:
And isn't that ? ;) :LOL:
The part that amuses me is that I wasn't even looking to identify him, I was looking at beaches. But then his smug mug popped up.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The part that amuses me is that I wasn't even looking to identify him, I was looking at beaches. But then his smug mug popped up.
He looks tanned in a few pictures and in one appears to be on a beach. :) You may not have been consciously looking for him, but remembered the book and thus subconsciously associated him with a beach. :giggle:
I'm like the next Sigmund Freud, eh? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Harper's Office -
CFO Office Building -
CFO office -
Lecture Hall -
Cafeteria - I think if I ever use this, I'll replace the fridges with vending machines

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Looking at Eva, her butt looks bigger than it looks in game. :love: I have to agree it, I'm mean her, of course needs a good spanking. :love: Good enough to make that bad girl squirm in Viv's lap. :LOL: