Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If I was Viv I would be latched on mom's breasts like a leach all day. :love: With breaks only to drink the nectar from her flower. :sneaky: :LOL:

Reactions: afterlights
Oct 31, 2019
Everything looks big from this view. The sofas, the coffee table, the TV even the bottles. :) What are the games on the table? One reads "great secret".
The games prob intended to be generic versions of Monopoly and Clue. Appartently she is an avid boardgamer, in addition to the naughtiness

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
First iteration of the pitgirl I was hinting at making in the main thread. Now just gathering assets for the garage. And poses for the tools. That's proving to be the hardest part so far.

Kinda tempted to put her in the gridgirl outfit but covered in grease.
Pitgirl 1.png

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
First iteration of the pitgirl I was hinting at making in the main thread. Now just gathering assets for the garage. And poses for the tools. That's proving to be the hardest part so far.

View attachment 1424685
Funny thing that you make her a redhead

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So still a long ways off before she gets introduced buuuut
Looks like something, possibly the Skin Doctor or whatever you've used to remove her eyebrows has created some temporary files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance you can upload them? There also seems to be a "d184.jpg" that I'm lacking for her face. So far it just comes up black.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 1424685
I can totally see her fixing Becca.. I mean Becca's car during or after the race. :sneaky: To reduce the stress on the systems. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Looks like something, possibly the Skin Doctor or whatever you've used to remove her eyebrows has created some temporary files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance you can upload them? There also seems to be a "d184.jpg" that I'm lacking for her face. So far it just comes up black.
I used

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I used
Ah, no worries then. I had a feeling that might have been the case, so I loaded up the normal GDN Sarah face and already used Brow Remover, so I'll just upload my own file when I update the OP.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just for giggles I thought I'd turn my pitgirl on to full on biker. Really enjoying the jacket . Had to change the boots and pants though, since wearing heels on a bike just sounds like asking for trouble.

Only problem now is that I want to see her out of the outfit, especially to add some tattoos, which defeats the point a little.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1