Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

We did this for 12h or almost.
I tried to say what I wanted and I almost got what I wanted.

name88 - King of Hearts
Thank you very much for this

Sorry but when I knew Viv's Dom side this song started playing in my head:
Ah, Rammstein. They used to be good, back in the '90, up to the album Mutter. :)
You do know the song is called "Mein teil", ie "my member" - "my penis?" ;) And if I recall, it's a real life story of a guy who wanted to be eaten and another guy who wanted to eat someone. Literally. As in cannibalism.Yep, here are the lyrics.

I wouldn't be so demeaning to the girls. ;) As to have them walking on all fours on a leash. Not in public. Maybe as a joke for a few minutes if they agreed. Well, probably with the exception of Ms. Harper. :unsure: Sexy outfit and a leash, but not all fours. :sneaky:
But I love Viv's expression. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Ah, Rammstein. They used to be good, back in the '90, up to the album Mutter. :)
You do know the song is called "Mein teil", ie "my member" - "my penis?" ;) And if I recall, it's a real life story of a guy who wanted to be eaten and another guy who wanted to eat someone. Literally. As in cannibalism.Yep, here are the lyrics.

I wouldn't be so demeaning to the girls. ;) As to have them walking on all fours on a leash. Not in public. Maybe as a joke for a few minutes if they agreed. Well, probably with the exception of Ms. Harper. :unsure: Sexy outfit and a leash, but not all fours. :sneaky:
But I love Viv's expression. :sneaky:
I have been listening to Rammstein since 2001.

I don't mean exactly to eat anyone by flesh but when I found out about Vivian about Dom I immediately thought of this music video

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

We did this for 12h or almost.
I tried to say what I wanted and I almost got what I wanted.

name88 - King of Hearts
Thank you very much for this

Sorry but when I knew Viv's Dom side this song started playing in my head:
Glad to see you found someone to fulfil your request. Welcome to the thread name88 - King of Hearts!

How did you guys get the logo on the render?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What/Which?
Bwg applied his magic touch to make the picture look like pictures from the game. ;)

I have been listening to Rammstein since 2001.

I don't mean exactly to eat anyone by flesh but when I found out about Vivian about Dom I immediately thought of this music video
Then you really should listen to their first three albums: Herzeleid, Sehnsucht, Mutter, imo their best albums. There was still passion in Rammstein's music by then.

You might like this one. Du riechts so gut - you smell so good. A guy enchanted by a person's smell follows their trail. The video basically tells the story. If you know german, you shouldn't have a problem following Till's singing.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Then you really should listen to their first three albums: Herzeleid, Sehnsucht, Mutter, imo their best albums. There was still passion in Rammstein's music by then.

You might like this one. Du riechts so gut - you smell so good. A guy enchanted by a person's smell follows their trail. The video basically tells the story. If you know german, you shouldn't have a problem following Till's singing.
Sorry if I say this rudely but hey, I've been listening to Rammstein since 2001 ;)
And my favorite song is " "

And this is the same question Vivian always asks Des or Eva... maaybe :devilish:

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Sorry if I say this rudely but hey, I've been listening to Rammstein since 2001 ;)
And my favorite song is " "

And this is the same question Vivian always asks Des or Eva... maaybe :devilish:
I like a lot. It's pretty much forgotten. Great song, touching lyrics. ;)
Sorry, but I have been listening to Rammstein on the '90 during their meteoric rise. :p:LOL:;)
I have watched Du hast on MTV and Ich will and Mutter when they were released. Huge hits. The Mutter album made them super stars. And quite rightfully. Great songs, catchy melodies, witty and at times provocative, at times touching lyrics, hard hitting rhythms, memorable videos and bombastic live performances. They perfected their formula there already and for me reached the peak. The Mutter album epitomized for me what Rammstein was. From then on I felt they were going downhill, trying to recapture that magic, that spark. But it was a "lightning in a bottle". They came at the right time, with the right music. Of course they were trying to refine their music, to push the boundaries of their style, even to get out of their box. Sometimes it worked. The awesome song Seeman comes to mind, in both versions. However they are remembered for that initial impact they had. I think they were never really able to escape from it. Somehow they seemed to resign and get back to the original formula. What was once original and provocative, if not genre defining or ground breaking, now looked like a cheap attempt to catch the attention of the public. See song Pussy. As kind of a proof that they creatively exhausted themselves, see the large gap between the last two albums. No wonder Till was collaborating with other artists in the mean time. Like Peter Tägtgren from Swedish bands Hypocrisy and Pain. Similar can be said of another icon from the '90, Marylin Manson. However he was able to make a comeback, at least creatively. I admit I have only heard the song Deutschland from Rammstein's latest album. But it had little appeal to me. But do check out Till's latest song . :D The guy's still got it, when the muse hits him. :LOL:
Sorry for the essay. :LOL:

Reactions: Sorrow85