Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Eh, I'm not really a fan of the coat asset. As you can see, there's some poke through of the fur. It took me hours just to get it to simulate open. You can't even change the shaders for the lining. Really wanted to change the lining to a velvet.

I'm also still experimenting with her jewellery. I'm starting to really like the idea that Mom is secretly stupidly rich, but doesn't show it so that Viv didn't grow up to be a stuck-up bitch. Except for little moments like these when Mom treats herself.

For the future though, what resolution are we talking?
my base picture is 16x9 at 1400x788px

but if I am doing something smaller like 4x6 ill do it at 800x1200

at the end of the day, the size is less important than the number of pixels.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Eh, I'm not really a fan of the coat asset. As you can see, there's some poke through of the fur. It took me hours just to get it to simulate open. You can't even change the shaders for the lining. Really wanted to change the lining to a velvet.

I'm also still experimenting with her jewellery. I'm starting to really like the idea that Mom is secretly stupidly rich, but doesn't show it so that Viv didn't grow up to be a stuck-up bitch. Except for little moments like these when Mom treats herself.

For the future though, what resolution are we talking?
8K? :cool::LOL:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last time I did a render at 4K it took about 24 hours to render. Things like windows and mirrors can really extend render times.

For my fur coat render I took out the mirror she's standing in front of just so that it wouldn't take long.
Yummy mommy! :love:
Maybe I've just been playing AWAM for too long, but I'm really starting to enjoy doing renders of Mom more than I am of Viv. Working on a Business Mom render at the moment.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Maybe I've just been playing AWAM for too long, but I'm really starting to enjoy doing renders of Mom more than I am of Viv. Working on a Business Mom render at the moment.
Mom IS more curvy than Viv and is closer to Sofia in age too. :)
Yeah, we know mom likes to get down to business, doesn't she? :LOL: But she does look good in a business dress. Although she does look good in anything. Even when she has just a towel. :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mom IS more curvy than Viv and is closer to Sofia in age too. :)
Yeah, we know mom likes to get down to business, doesn't she? :LOL: But she does look good in a business dress. Although she does look good in anything. Even when she has just a towel. :sneaky:
I think it has more to do with her confidence, like how she tells that woman trying to poach Becca just to fuck off. Powerful, assertive, and yet when it counts, can also be kind and caring, like when Eva has that mini-breakdown.

Well, that and her curves.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
DDOS needs to go on vacation, introduce themselves to AWAM, and show them how it's done.
The opposite would probably be easier. Have Sophia, Ellie, Jules etc visit here on vacay and have them meet up with Mom, Viv and Eva. There's almost no chance I'd be able to fully identify locations like the beach in San Alejo for everyone to meet up there.

• Love
Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh yes, it did. If you played a slut. Which I didn't. But lesbian scenes only a few. And I didn't get mc's best friend.
Converting from 2D to 3D would probably be the main issue with adding GGGB characters. It's been a while since I checked the game out, but really didn't like the graphics.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
If you BlackWebGames hit somedays big volumes, dont dare forget us piracy peoples!

I will try to find all the possibilities routes but my priority(save) is to protect Des whatever it costs.
My Vivian takes Des under her wings and start a cat fight if someone threatens Des.
(Dom Viv)

It was nice to see how Dom ViV automatically saves Des from rapists in the bathroom.
Des is such a cute little kitty. :love: I want to squeeze her, cuddle and play with her. And fuck her silly. :D
Only things missing are cat ears and tail. And her to wrap herself around Viv's legs and go "nya!". :giggle:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Converting from 2D to 3D would probably be the main issue with adding GGGB characters. It's been a while since I checked the game out, but really didn't like the graphics.
They were okay. Frankly, you don't need to bother. I'm done with it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Des is such a cute little kitty. :love: I want to squeeze her, cuddle and play with her. And fuck her silly. :D
Only things missing are cat ears and tail. And her to wrap herself around Viv's legs and go "nya!". :giggle:
Something like ?

• Love
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I used to believe GGGB had lewds but I guess I was projecting.
Let's be nice to EvaKiss and GGGB. I really did use that game as a template for DDS. And I did enjoy the Eva and Jessica content. Though I really do think that EvaKiss got bored or something as the story just kinda fizzled out by the end. But that was also what inspired me to go ahead and start making DDS. I said I want a game like this but better. And so far EvaKiss' current game is even better. (Even if I wish it would focus only on the female main character.)
And I yeah this is not an accident.

compare.png

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Let's be nice to EvaKiss and GGGB. I really did use that game as a template for DDS. And I did enjoy the Eva and Jessica content. Though I really do think that EvaKiss got bored or something as the story just kinda fizzled out by the end. But that was also what inspired me to go ahead and start making DDS. I said I want a game like this but better. And so far EvaKiss' current game is even better. (Even if I wish it would focus only on the female main character.)
And I yeah this is not an accident.

View attachment 1387067
That's what I was thinking when I started playing dds. That it's what gggd should have been. :D
Don't sell yourself short, you have a great game!

Last edited:
  • Love

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Omg, yes! :love: :LOL: This goes even further than what I had in mind. Ears and tail would be enough. Even without the fur and paws. :ROFLMAO:
It's not the easiest asset to use, but the results can be quite good. I usually have to completely redo the fur to get it to my liking.

Would you want the anthropomorph or cosplay version?

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
It's not the easiest asset to use, but the results can be quite good. I usually have to completely redo the fur to get it to my liking.

Would you want the anthropomorph or cosplay version?
I'll be happy with whatever you choose. But the anthropomorphic version now looks too tempting to ignore. :ROFLMAO:
Edit:
I'm off to bed. It's 6 am here. :ROFLMAO: