Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
1.png
Hi, guys. Some of you asked me to share my models, so here it is: fan art thread.

Here you can download duf files for my main models:

One more thing. If you will be using these models in your projects, games etc. and will mention me or leave a link on this thread or my discord, I'd greatly appreciate it.

This is all the requirements that needs for all charcacters. Thanks to Borg137!
"Since it took me forever to make everything work I write this for future reference

True requirements of every character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DUFs files with the RFMC_ thing fixed

MEGA:

Some assets probably used
"

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Ashley & Kate requirements (WIP)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ashley & Kate requirements (WIP)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks! I updated the thread.

Reactions: csbond2 and Atherin

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Can you get Ashley up?" Kate asks as she continues preparing breakfast. "Sure" you nod heading down to corridor to their bedroom. The door is already slightly open and so you don't think twice about pushing it open.

There propped up on her bed is Ashley, her lacy top aside one hand cupping an exposed breast the other buried in her panties. Her eyes go wide and she gasps as you enter unannounced and she stops for a second then realizes it's too late and she squeezes her breast and circles the fingers in her panties one last desperate time.

Her body tenses as she gasps and softly moans her her orgasm washing over her her eyes locked with yours every second her face equal parts excited and embarrassed seeking acceptance but unsure as to what you will do.

Kate calls from the kitchen that breakfast is ready.

690017_689003_Ashley-Cum.jpg

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It's been a pretty hot day and on your way home you thought about surprising the twins with a healthy supply of alcohol and mixers for some cool refreshing drinks.

"Hi!" Kate says finally answering the door. "Sorry, I was with Ashley. Come through" she says as you carry the bags of supplies into the kitchen and place them on the counter top.

"Just what we need on a day like this!" Kate announces as she examines the bottles. "Let me knock up some drinks! Ashley's in the lounge if you want to help finish her exercises while I put together some cocktails."

"Sure" you say as you step into the lounge.

"Hello." Ashley says with a small smile from her position on the floor.

"Let me help you out." you say, sitting behind her.

"It's okay, there's no need." she answers as you sit behind her and start massaging. In a few moments she's relaxed and all but purring in your hands. With that you slide her PJs down a little and at first she doesn't seem to mind but then with a gasp she turns her head to look at you in shock.

Looking down you realize that between the hot day and not expecting to see you she decided not to put on any underwear...

Ashley-Lay-Drop.jpg

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
For those experiencing difficulties opening Melanie's file, you might need a DSON editor to insert RFMC_ in the duf file. Apparently, a certain set of morphs are labeled differently. It'll say the files are missing, but in reality you just have to add RFMC_ in front of a few of the morph channels through an editor.

Before editing: \DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\RareStone\RFMC\name of morph
After editing: \DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\RareStone\RFMC\RFMC_name of morph

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
For those experiencing difficulties opening Melanie's file, you might need a DSON editor to insert RFMC_ in the duf file. Apparently, a certain set of morphs are labeled differently. It'll say the files are missing, but in reality you just have to add RFMC_ in front of a few of the morph channels through an editor.

After editing: \DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\RareStone\RFMC\RFMC_name of morph

Hopefully this helps create more Melanie fan art! (y)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I had to do this with the Twins as well.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: csbond2

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Anybody want to share any of their creations while we wait for the update? Would do it myself but have no idea how

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Saturn I think she is wearing this combination of outfits, the blouse from here, and the skirt from here,

I think there is a variation where she wears the pants from the business suit if you make certain choices while at the boutique.

Reactions: faibolx