Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the big dent on their breasts?
Message it. =P
I think those dents showed up because of the pose I used. If I had taken more care setting it up, we probably wouldn't have seen it... ; ;

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
Message it. =P
I think those dents showed up because of the pose I used. If I had taken more care setting it up, we probably wouldn't have seen it... ; ;
I think it's there from the get go. I have a feeling it's a morph issue. Does anyone else get the indents in those areas?

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It's caused by Teen Josie 8 Body being mixed with a couple of the "Breast Small" morphs. They reshape the breasts in uncomplimentary ways.

Reactions: Atherin

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Reactions: genxmwe

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(y)(y) Melanie needs to touch Tiffany a littttle lower and to the middle :ROFLMAO: Melanie's face color and eyes seem different. I think the face you used in the bio pics was closer. These are all great though thanks!
Thank you. You are right, I had been trying to put them in a Sauna scene and Melanies skin was reacting badly with the default lighting so I had reduced her skins translucency to almost nothing. Turned it back up alil.
It's what I get for being lazy and not lighting stuff myself. -.-

Wasn't so happy with the way these turned out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Thank you. You are right, I had been trying to put them in a Sauna scene and Melanies skin was reacting badly with the default lighting so I had reduced her skins translucency to almost nothing. Turned it back up alil.
It's what I get for being lazy and not lighting stuff myself. -.-

Wasn't so happy with the way these turned out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
turned out pretty good to me! do we get to see how Tiffany gets that baby in the belly? :LOL:

Reactions: Atherin

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Hey Atherin can you help us out with more good stuff since who knows when Enyo will finally update? Maybe we can see the girls getting some dick? :ROFLMAO: