Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Atherin

May 25, 2017
...tight. :cool:

I was gonna say, all things being equal, False Hero seems to get updates fairly regularly. I assume like many of these lil projects it's a side thing done in spare time. I mean, it takes me about an hour per scene to set up, and I'm totally doing a hack job of it. I've not seen too many careless oopsies in any of the in game renders, so I know alot of care is going into each img. I've really enjoy playing it! Thanks!
I'm dieing for some mother + daughter action but... I wouldn't dare take the dick to any of them. Not before we get there in the Prime. Sorry BigDaddyDom...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Enyo_

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Aw come on Enyo, you're definitely teasing us now! Those scenes look like they will be amazing, hope we can see at least a bit in the next update

...tight. :cool:

I was gonna say, all things being equal, False Hero seems to get updates fairly regularly. I assume like many of these lil projects it's a side thing done in spare time. I mean, it takes me about an hour per scene to set up, and I'm totally doing a hack job of it. I've not seen too many careless oopsies in any of the in game renders, so I know alot of care is going into each img. I've really enjoy playing it! Thanks!
I'm dieing for some mother + daughter action but... I wouldn't dare take the dick to any of them. Not before we get there in the Prime. Sorry BigDaddyDom...:rolleyes:
Prime? okok how about some Melanie Tiffany 69ing then? :LOL:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
You really should use spoilers Enyo Eerie ...:LOL:
So next public release or when? :eek:
PS: even blurry those pics allready look amazing, good job there.
Yeah, I probably should. :)

Aw come on Enyo, you're definitely teasing us now! Those scenes look like they will be amazing, hope we can see at least a bit in the next update

Prime? okok how about some Melanie Tiffany 69ing then? :LOL:
In the next update there will be some of these scenes. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Looks great but makes me think, why do i even support you on patreon if i need to search a pirate forum fan art thread to see a good preview of upcoming content?
:LOL: You pledge me because you want to support False Hero and make it better, yeah? :giggle:

(These pics are not finished yet. I just don't want to share very raw drafts on patreon and discord. )

Reactions: Atherin

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Looks great but makes me think, why do i even support you on patreon if i need to search a pirate forum fan art thread to see a good preview of upcoming content?
Don't hate on our ONE free BLURRY img we got! No moar fan art 4 u! till later. maybe tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I an having trouble opening
tiffany's file could anybody tell me which assets these are because I can't find them on daz.
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukarms_1004.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukarmsb_1004.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukarmsn_1004.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukeyes_01_1007.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukeyesb_1007.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukeyesn_1007.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukface_1001.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukfaceb_1001.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukfacen_1001.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukfingernailsdefault_1004.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuklegs_1003.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuklegsb_1003.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuklegsn_1003.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukmask01.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukmouth_1005.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsukmouthb_1005.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuktoenailsdefault_1003.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuktorso_1002.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuktorsob_1002.jpg
runtime/textures/isourcetextures/kimyongsuk/istkimyongsuktorson_1002.jpg

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Last one... you can really see that I about twisted Tiffies head off to get her to snuggle like that for the last img... /sigh...

Couldn't find the Desk and a few things that are lieing around in her room, but Tiffies room is definatly based on:
The bed is the best bed ever:
And the poka-dot pillow is out of: which also contains a bunch of stuff for the Twins bedroom.

MotherXDaughter_BedTimeStory03.png

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Last one... you can really see that I about twisted Tiffies head off to get her to snuggle like that for the last img... /sigh...

Couldn't find the Desk and a few things that are lieing around in her room, but Tiffies room is definatly based on:
The bed is the best bed ever:
And the poka-dot pillow is out of: which also contains a bunch of stuff for the Twins bedroom.

View attachment 780102
:love:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Lucy) Tiff..ann..ie? No I've not seen anyone named that. And I don't think she'd want to talk too a creep like you even if she was here. Please leave...

Lucy's apt is strait up !
which comes with some Juicy ass default lighting.