Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Last one... you can really see that I about twisted Tiffies head off to get her to snuggle like that for the last img... /sigh...

Couldn't find the Desk and a few things that are lieing around in her room, but Tiffies room is definatly based on:
The bed is the best bed ever:
And the poka-dot pillow is out of: which also contains a bunch of stuff for the Twins bedroom.

View attachment 780102
perfect! Can you do one with them laying on each other and Melanie facing Tiff? :love:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
View attachment 783508
Working on lighting trying to make better renders.
That's pretty gewd csbond2. Your renders are gettin better and better! If you haven't yet, I suggest looking into "Ghost Lighting". Don't download a preset, just check out any instructional videos on the Youtubes. ^^ Also, and I just figured this out... try cranking up the environmental intensity...

(Lucy) Thank you! I haven't had anyone to help be with this since... you know thanks!
(Tiffany) Ummm... Lucy? This other toga seams kinda too big. Where did you say you got them from? ... and this material... did you... really read it?

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
That's pretty gewd csbond2. Your renders are gettin better and better! If you haven't yet, I suggest looking into "Ghost Lighting". Don't download a preset, just check out any instructional videos on the Youtubes. ^^ Also, and I just figured this out... try cranking up the environmental intensity...

(Lucy) Thank you! I haven't had anyone to help be with this since... you know thanks!
(Tiffany) Ummm... Lucy? This other toga seams kinda too big. Where did you say you got them from? ... and this material... did you... really read it?

Thank you Enyo had suggested that to and i got it my first try i just uploaded.

Reactions: Atherin

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
Last one... you can really see that I about twisted Tiffies head off to get her to snuggle like that for the last img... /sigh...

Couldn't find the Desk and a few things that are lieing around in her room, but Tiffies room is definatly based on:
The bed is the best bed ever:
And the poka-dot pillow is out of: which also contains a bunch of stuff for the Twins bedroom.

View attachment 780102
Are her lower neck and upper neck joints rotated to the max? If so you can just Photoshop that deadly twist on her neck.

Reactions: Atherin

Atherin

May 25, 2017
View attachment 790748
Still working on the lighting in this scene . link for the Resort.
Screw lighting, you seem to have invented Anti-Gravity! =P

anitgrav.jpg

For real though, you might try some Pin-Ups to practice lighting. Would like to see what you come up with.

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Screw lighting, you seem to have invented Anti-Gravity! =P

View attachment 790989

For real though, you might try some Pin-Ups to practice lighting. Would like to see what you come up with.
What happened was i accidentally deleted the floor and when i added it back some of the props were floating and i didn't notice it until the render was about 80%. Like i said i saved the scene to do a better job. this was my first multiple character render if you look close the bed is floating to. by the way what is a pinup. I still am limited on backgrounds.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
A Pin-Up is a simple shot, focusing on the character and little else. Easy way to think of it is to picture a Calander Girl. The background might be colorful, but ultimately irrelevant. The girl doesn't interact with it.
I would reference Coriolan's work. He pretty much exclusively does pin-ups and they are phenomenal.