4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

mikeblack

Oct 10, 2017
A viable hard-mode (single stair, look at dev note) solution w/o cheat(1spam):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mind that this the way I did it and there are probably other ways as some of the other dmg option I have not use but are listed in other post including bike(chain cutter to rack), bat (other mention dart, but I found it harder then balloon for some reason) & crate (stair needed(3dmg?)
Another option to do it without the dart is throwing the boxes at the police to get the baton. Hit the riot with the baton and throw the bomb/cocktail at it.

Reactions: BadAtTech

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Lol, it work point blank? I toss it once, saw the crazy ass angle & just thought nope. Didn't try again after.
Will edit for future reference.
Yeah it does, though really screw the dart, just throw the lighter at the bat from the roof, you can then retrieve both the bat and lighter when you go back down, just bash his head in with the bat, Molotov the cop and bomb the riot.

thespaz

Dec 14, 2019
Things that I've found so far:
  • Use the Lighter on the barrel for infinite fire (alternatively use it directly on the molotov, haven't found a 2nd use for fire yet).
  • Use the wire-cutter on the bike (bike does one damage).
    • Alternatively, you can use the wire-cutter on the fence.
  • Use the Ladder to get over the fence.
  • Use the second ladder to get the coin (No clue what to do with it).
  • Throw any object (easiest are lighter or wire-cutter) to knock off the bat.
  • Damage the cow and use her on the bike rack (you can use the boy on her).
  • Damage the cow, go to the far-right door and use her to open it.
    • You can take her in there and modify her (haven't found further use yet).
    • In the room there is a dart to pop the bowling balloon.
  • Damage the boy and use him on the bike rack, then use him.
  • If you damage the boy, police shows up (he got 2 hearts)
  • If you defeat the police-man, riot-police shows up (Dunno how to defeat him).

Since I haven't been able to defeat riot-police so far I did not have time to try out the scene with the police guy. Maybe one can use the stuff on the roof to knock him out? Haven't found a scene yet where your 2nd doggo gets some (except game-over), perhaps if you bind two or three guys to the bike rack.
give the coin to the cow you get a bomb to throw and beat riot

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
how much futa is there?
Not really any that's mandatory, though you can get one scene of futa/2 if you count another optional scene linked to it. That aside, have fun finding out how to do that one. I'm not spoiling it for you.

granenjavel

May 30, 2019
The easiest way to clear this I think is the following:
1. Use the right ladder to get the coin and buy the bomb from the cow girl. Save the bomb for later. (after that she can be knocked out using your fist if you wish.)
2. Use the left ladder to climb over the fence and get the lighter. (We want to save the clippers for later).
3. Light the barrel and use that fire to light the molotov. Save the molotov for later.
4. Get the clippers and use them to cut the lock on the bike. Use the bike to knock out the regular guy.
5. Use the molotov on the police officer to knock him out in one fell swoop.
6. Use the bomb you bought from the cow girl to knock out the officer with the riot shield in one fell swoop.

Victory!

This way you don't need to rely on timing like if you're trying to knock out someone with floating bowling ball, and everyone can be knocked out in a single hit.

tytyayayoff

Nov 22, 2021
there is one instruction in the game, but it solves little, to a greater extent you just experiment until the sequence of actions leads you to the final, also there is no separate menu of scenes in the game, which is very sad.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes