4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
how much futa is there?
not much far as i could find, though i haven't beaten the game so there could be more content then i assume?(haven't beaten male cop or riot yet, so don't know if their scenes are just different cosmetics as the boy's scenes) when you knock the succubus(tan girl in cowprint bikini) out you can take her to the room on the right and chain her up, there'll be two buttons, Red gives her a dick(and takes it away) Blue changes her breast size(big<->flat), both appear to just be cosmetic changes to her scene(preview image 3) when using her on the boy in the bike racks.(or using the boy on her after putting her in a rack, either works for triggering the same scene)

Tdjraptor

Aug 25, 2022
If you press one you can spawn molotovs and light them with the infinite barrel fire and spam throw the riot, also i didn't have enough time before end for riot guys scene (Sorry didn't reload the page to see the other guy)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlleyDoggos-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mushroom_Qui

Jun 2, 2017
seems like you can make the boy fuck the futa cow if you put her in the bike rack, thats all the futa content ive found.

May 28, 2022
Things that I've found so far:
  • Use the Lighter on the barrel for infinite fire (alternatively use it directly on the molotov, haven't found a 2nd use for fire yet).
  • Use the wire-cutter on the bike (bike does one damage).
    • Alternatively, you can use the wire-cutter on the fence.
  • Use the Ladder to get over the fence.
  • Use the second ladder to get the coin (No clue what to do with it).
  • Throw any object (easiest are lighter or wire-cutter) to knock off the bat.
  • Damage the cow and use her on the bike rack (you can use the boy on her).
  • Damage the cow, go to the far-right door and use her to open it.
    • You can take her in there and modify her (haven't found further use yet).
    • In the room there is a dart to pop the bowling balloon.
  • Damage the boy and use him on the bike rack, then use him.
  • If you damage the boy, police shows up (he got 2 hearts)
  • If you defeat the police-man, riot-police shows up (Dunno how to defeat him).

Since I haven't been able to defeat riot-police so far I did not have time to try out the scene with the police guy. Maybe one can use the stuff on the roof to knock him out? Haven't found a scene yet where your 2nd doggo gets some (except game-over), perhaps if you bind two or three guys to the bike rack.
you give coin to succubus girl and she give you bomb( i dont know how much damage its deal tho)

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
you give coin to succubus girl and she give you bomb( i dont know how much damage its deal tho)
The bomb can be used to open the door to the right side. If you bring the succubus into that room, you can customize her looks (boob size and futa on or off) and change the sex scene with her when you bring a male npc to her. There's also a dart in the room that can be used to pop the balloon holding up the bowling ball but I'm not sure how much damage that does when it hits an enemy.

Sep 23, 2021
A viable hard-mode (single stair, look at dev note) solution w/o cheat(1spam):

Mind that this the way I did it and there are probably other ways as some of the other dmg option I have not use but are listed in other post including bike(chain cutter to rack), bat (other mention dart, but I found it harder then balloon for some reason) & crate (stair needed(3dmg?)

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
The bomb can be used to open the door to the right side. If you bring the succubus into that room, you can customize her looks (boob size and futa on or off) and change the sex scene with her when you bring a male npc to her. There's also a dart in the room that can be used to pop the balloon holding up the bowling ball but I'm not sure how much damage that does when it hits an enemy.
As long as you carry the succubus/cow to the door, you can go in, no need for bomb. But I did give me the idea to use it on the fence, which free up the wire cutter which can be used on bat(1dmg) or rack for bike(2dmg). If cop is take down by bike(or just physically w/o fire) he also drop his stick(1dmg).

Also should probably mention that both cop & riot will gain counter stance(only counter melee) if not one shot, can wait out though.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Hey to those that are stuck with the puzzles, I forgot which button it was but you can spawn infinite amount of bottles, meaning you can just throw bottle after bottle at the cops or other npcs till you get the end you want.

Have fun with this information, i believe the key was a number but im uncertain.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
A viable hard-mode (single stair, look at dev note) solution w/o cheat(1spam):

Mind that this the way I did it and there are probably other ways as some of the other dmg option I have not use but are listed in other post including bike(chain cutter to rack), bat (other mention dart, but I found it harder then balloon for some reason) & crate (stair needed(3dmg?)
Better usage of dart, just throw it at point blank into the guy, much easier than dropping the ball on him.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
This is a very annoying puzzle game, that it just force ends when you defeat everyone without the ability to play around is so dumb, knocking out the guy forces a time limit on game ending, so all scenes you have to view while fighting and you cant enjoy them after the fight. The game has a reset button, so why feel the need to force reset on victory.
That you also cant pick back up the characters off the rack and chains is entirely do too being to lazy to account for changes done to the cowgirl. Its very odd for a puzzle game to force you to reset right away and not reward you for success.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
So I see many are using the dart on the balloon and a few other easy to mess up tricks, dart can be used point blank and just thrown straight into the guy which is much more reliable and if you miss just pick it back up and try again, but f the dart.

easy win is use ladder on right for coin, trade to cowgirl for bomb, leave it near the barrel, punch out the girl and take her to the door and use her to unlock. Go left and take the wire cutters to the fence. Go up and grab lighter, stand near the door back down and throw the lighter at the bat. Go down and retrieve the lighter and light the barrel up. Take the bottle over and light it on the barrel and leave it near there. Take the bat and dome the guy, then use the molotov on the cop and the bomb on the riot.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Scene I can find:
1. Girl Missionary (Punch the girl, put the girl on rack/chain , then put boy/police onto the girl) [Can modify her body at the right door(chain)]
2. Doggo 1 Boobjob (Put Boy on rack, use it)
3. Doggo 2 Cunnilingus (Put Police on rack, use it)
4. Ending (Defeat Riot Police, use ladder to gain coin at the right side, use the coin to buy bomb from the girl, the bomb deal 3 damage, it can also damage yourself if too close)
5. Bad Ending (Defeated by Police / Riot Police)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes