rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1 (1).gif

Overview:
Almighty Patty is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games and animes, such as: Final Fantasy, NieR, Resident Evil, Teen Titans, Dragon Ball Z, Overwatch, etc. He focuses almost exclusively on big tits and tit fuck.​

Updated: 2024-07-03
Artist: Almighty Patty - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 1080p
Content: 300+ animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Torrent (2024-02-24)
Download:
2020: - -
2021 Part 1: - -
2021 Part 2: - -
2021 Part 3: - -
2021 Part 4: - -
2021 Part 5: - -
2021 Part 6: - -
2022: - -
2023 Jan-Mar: - - - -
2023 April-Dec: - - - -
2024 to 02-20: - - - -
2024 March-June: - - - -

1 (3).gif 1 (2).gif 1 (4).gif Almighty Patty.gif gguyg.png fwwe.png erfe.png A2.gif a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The only reason I know who this guy is is because I looked up the "Big Titty Resident Evil Mommy", his animations are pretty ok

Reactions: rf96

KnavevanK

Sep 3, 2018
For fun I upscaled and/or added the audio tracks from the videos in the folder "With Voices" to higher quality versions just because why not. Big pixels hurt my eyes and I will not stand for it :mad: I can make these videos looks a whole lot better but this was just for giggles. Hope someone enjoys :D Also I made a version without the subtitles..imo they get in the way <3

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
For fun I upscaled and/or added the audio tracks from the videos in the folder "With Voices" to higher quality versions just because why not. Big pixels hurt my eyes and I will not stand for it :mad: I can make these videos looks a whole lot better but this was just for giggles. Hope someone enjoys :D Also I made a version without the subtitles..imo they get in the way <3

Thanks, added to OP.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I really hope there will be more clips with Mrs. Dimitrescu
don't forget her 3 daughters playing with some man thing:sneaky:
and miranda joining in, for a reverse gang rape:p
i bet they used to have bloody sex parties in their castle

also the voice subtitle:
"Oh, these? My boobies? My massive fucking titties? My super stuffed milkies? My honker bonker doinky boinkies? My fucking fabric stretching wind flapping gravity welling sex mounds? You mean these super duper ultra hyper god damn motherfucking tits?":LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AdmiralHipperBG