JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Okay, I know this is completely off topic and kinda stupid to post in a forum for adult games, but I have to get this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for that. I'm working as ER nurse and I have seen idiots kill their patients with this on more than one occasion.
Glad I was not the only one bothered by that, :)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
This post has new Update? I don't see anything showing update here. -scratches head-
now bersion .A
BadMustard
Don't know what is going on but one of the twins pic keeps showing up at the first part of each change of scene.
3 times in a roll her pic show when switching from 1 pic to the next like this.
View attachment 1713922 View attachment 1713923
This is a problem with renpy. I have been able to duplicate by skipping ahead so fast that renpy get screwed up.
Slow down read, enjoy the art and renpy won't get broken.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Okay, I know this is completely off topic and kinda stupid to post in a forum for adult games, but I have to get this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for that. I'm working as ER nurse and I have seen idiots kill their patients with this on more than one occasion.
I just hope nobody is using my VN for medical diagnoses :eek:
as much as I want to put a warning for that in the beginning, I'll hold off on that for now! :ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
now bersion .A

This is a problem with renpy. I have been able to duplicate by skipping ahead so fast that renpy get screwed up.
Slow down read, enjoy the art and renpy won't get broken.
I was not skipping I read every word because I like the story.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I was not skipping I read every word because I like the story.
Oh okay, that is the only way I have been able to duplicate the problem. There are probably other way to break renpy in the same way!

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
AAAAnd i think, you messed up the relationships at some point in chapter 3.
At the beginning, Tina calls Q and A aunts, in chapter 3, Q calls Tina little sister and she calls Q big sister :unsure:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
At the beginning, Tina calls Q and A aunts, in chapter 3, Q calls Tina little sister :unsure:
No you didn't. They are her aunts, but the relationship they are all having with the MC forces them to change their relationship with each other, and they refer to each other as sisters (or some what equals), as do the other women after they have joined the family.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for another excellent update! Timely and very high quality. I really enjoy this VN. Thanks so much for your hard work and commitment. Really appreciated.

Reactions: BadMustard

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
At the beginning, Tina calls Q and A aunts, in chapter 3, Q calls Tina little sister and she calls Q big sister :unsure:
Biologically they are Aunts & Niece. But in this dynamic they are all "Harem Sisters" of each other. So culture wise they probably just all refer to one another as sisters.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
No you didn't. They are her aunts, but the relationship they are all having with the MC forces them to change their relationship with each other, and they refer to each other as sisters (or some what equals), as do the other women after they have joined the family.
If you play a little further, it will now also become clear what you meant by that.
Thanks for the explanation.

One more question, are you planning (possibly later) to revise the earlier animations?
There is a huge improvement in quality between (I think Chapters 4 and 5), it would be a shame if the earlier animations stayed the way they are.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
2.90 star(s) 33 Votes