RPGM Abandoned Alone on an Island [Ch. 1] [Nakonakimi]

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I got past the boar after training, clicked the blue flower but she says she needs help. But no one I talk to triggers anything. WTF?

Reactions: ponyguy

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Why is unholy hell did the author make the map so needlessly huge and provide basically zero guides or signposts?

Also it says I can use fast travel now but didn't tell me how to actually use it.
This game seriously needs a downscale in terms of maps and a detailed walkthrough (preferably with screenshots)

Edit: Figured out the sign in front of their house lets you fast travel

AKA101

May 11, 2017
so we don't need prologue saves right because it is in chapter but i have saves though

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Ok so I flashed Vargoshen and then he touches my boobs but when i go to pick up those yellow flowers it says I dont know what herbs to pick. Then i go to village and ask everyone but nobody gives me any useful information and i try to go to richard and nothing happens. What am i supposed to do? (This is after my first training sessions with the warriors by the lake and my first time climbing the mountain and clicking on the yellow flowers)

Reactions: XblMAK

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
How do you train?
Next to the river you can find warriors. You need to learn language a bit from a friend first.
Dunno what's so hard for people with all these ingredients. I find it pretty easy and straightforward. It was even shown where they are. But putting it all aside: I really waited for this game since intro came out. I love models - In my opinion they are one of the best I've seen here. Really nice. Unfortunately game has some extreme issues:
- Why it's not merged with intro? Just for this reason it won't gain attention as most people won't know what it's about. It's the first time I see something like that.
- It's really linear even tho it tries to offer some branching. I don't mind that but traditional approach in a corruption game is to be able to prevent corruption to some degree. Here whole mainplot is a corruption without a choice and eventually virginity loss in some pretty forceful situation. Plot is not special enough to keep it interesting when it become a slutfest. Branches are too similiar to entertain.
- To make it easier for players those ingredients should be highlighted. That would solve it.
Unfortunately I've lost most of my interest here tho I will check next version if it will come. Really like these models.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Next to the river you can find warriors. You need to learn language a bit from a friend first.
Dunno what's so hard for people with all these ingredients. I find it pretty easy and straightforward. It was even shown where they are. But putting it all aside: I really waited for this game since intro came out. I love models - In my opinion they are one of the best I've seen here. Really nice. Unfortunately game has some extreme issues:
- Why it's not merged with intro? Just for this reason it won't gain attention as most people won't know what it's about. It's the first time I see something like that.
- It's really linear even tho it tries to offer some branching. I don't mind that but traditional approach in a corruption game is to be able to prevent corruption to some degree. Here whole mainplot is a corruption without a choice and eventually virginity loss in some pretty forceful situation. Plot is not special enough to keep it interesting when it become a slutfest. Branches are too similiar to entertain.
- To make it easier for players those ingredients should be highlighted. That would solve it.
Unfortunately I've lost most of my interest here tho I will check next version if it will come. Really like these models.
Can you help me out with second initiation? Everytime i go to pick up yellow flowers, it says i dont know which herbs to pick. Am i supposed to talk to someone? Deya, Vargoshen, the other guy and the elder house dont give any further comments.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can you help me out with second initiation? Everytime i go to pick up yellow flowers, it says i dont know which herbs to pick. Am i supposed to talk to someone? Deya, Vargoshen, the other guy and the elder house dont give any further comments.
You should visit Vargoshen. I suppose it works only after he helped you once with the previous flower. If not I have no idea really. Might be a bug

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
It's still incest, just legally sanctioned. Incest is not strictly the name of a crime.
No it is the very definition of a legal term.

Definition of incest
:sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

Merriam-Webster

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Since this is a chapter one, I wonder if theres going to be a chapter two? It was starting to get interesting at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@AKA101

Don't use the old saves they are junk they work but nothing will activate and you'll be thrown onto the map in a weird spot. As I tried to use my old save and it threw me into the top left hand map section with the houses but talking to almost anyone never did anything and some spots acted like you already talked to someone but you have never seen them before let alone ever talked to them. So I then started a new game and game starts correctly with everyone starting in her uncle's house.

Last edited:
Reactions: AKA101

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Game seems nice, but to tell the truth i can't stand the bad level of english.
Told by someone who is not english native, quite the opposite.
It's a pity, because game seems nice.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
this is just stupid... how do i learn the language? have talk to everybody.. they all say the same. just checked, 32min of running around talking to ppl. deleted