erfool

Jul 31, 2018
When you're knocked out: you can not use potion to heal, you can not teleport, you can not use the camp site to rest.
WTF?!

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
When you're knocked out: you can not use potion to heal, you can not teleport, you can not use the camp site to rest.
WTF?!
Probably a bug! When you say knocked out, is it from an enemy fight, or the fighting club in Long-Oak?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Knocked out when fighting the enemy, MC dies but the summoned monster wins.
I never really used a summoned monster, so it is probably a bug! Did you try going to an INN to rest and restore the MC's health? Then try out the potions, and sleeping camp! Not sure if it would work but its worth a try!

Theres also a magic squirrel in the area where the Divine first appeared, it boosts you stats lvl 52 XP, and a complete set of armor with weapon. Its kind off a cheat but doesn't affect game play (game playing buggy ect)

erfool

Jul 31, 2018
It's a pain in the butt to go back all the way to the town to rest and come all the way back again to complete the quest, and you have to be supper careful not to touch 100 orcs in the way, because as soon as you touch one, the game is over!

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've gone thru the orcs 90% of the time without having to battle. It is a pain in the ass but unless you want to wait for an update (I'm going to check after this), even with the update unless several people ran into that bug you may end up stuck with it. I would report the bug to Crouler or even post the bug publicly and see if other players had ran into the same problem.

Note: No new update as of yet....

I'll see about starting a new game, and without the magic cheat and see if I get the same issue! I'm pretty caught up in my own BS so I haven't really been able to play any games I have, its got to the point (except with AloneXP) where I am going to have to start all the games over from the beginning and then remember what I did without walkthroughs!

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Is this abandoned? Should it be tagged as abandoned?
Why becuase the thread only has 15 pages of comments? You need to pay attention by scrolling back a few pages, either myself or someone else is posting updates! The OP hasn't been kept up to date, the moderator has other things to do, and it seems you cannot get any clearance from the moderators to help out with threads where people are posting updates but the OP is being ignored.

I was a Junior updater but every game I came across was getting posted by someone else, even then I couldn't do anything other then create a new thread for a game. Which is actually something I should do with this game everytime an update is released, but it would clog the site, and confuse people since this thread also helps out players who are stuck.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Why becuase the thread only has 15 pages of comments? You need to pay attention by scrolling back a few pages, either myself or someone else is posting updates! The OP hasn't been kept up to date, the moderator has other things to do, and it seems you cannot get any clearance from the moderators to help out with threads where people are posting updates but the OP is being ignored.

I was a Junior updater but every game I came across was getting posted by someone else, even then I couldn't do anything other then create a new thread for a game. Which is actually something I should do with this game everytime an update is released, but it would clog the site, and confuse people since this thread also helps out players who are stuck.
Ok. Thanks.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
could somebody tell me how i can get a futa on male scene ?
THere's a couple, one with a futa when you invest in the milking farm, go to long-oak, do the INN quest (you help out get the INN back to being a popular place again) then talk to three girls sitting at the bar, they want you to help fund or invest in a farm, the farm is to the south of Everlight.

The other is to go into the church at Cheeves Ocean go to the alter look past the alter you'll see a girl getting tormented help her out until you run out of quests, get far enough along to get to your castle, build it up (best option is too doo as many investments opportunities as possible to build up your money) you'll then find her at the castle ask her for a date!

This is a walkthrough it is in different sections you can click the top banner ALONEXP and get directed to the opening page and view other sub-categories!

Reactions: Warnunu

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
THere's a couple, one with a futa when you invest in the milking farm, go to long-oak, do the INN quest (you help out get the INN back to being a popular place again) then talk to three girls sitting at the bar, they want you to help fund or invest in a farm, the farm is to the south of Everlight.

The other is to go into the church at Cheeves Ocean go to the alter look past the alter you'll see a girl getting tormented help her out until you run out of quests, get far enough along to get to your castle, build it up (best option is too doo as many investments opportunities as possible to build up your money) you'll then find her at the castle ask her for a date!

This is a walkthrough it is in different sections you can click the top banner ALONEXP and get directed to the opening page and view other sub-categories!
aye thx brother

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have always liked this game. some things are not me but i deal with the stuff i don't like because the game is good.
if i could ask the dev is the queens sister are duaghter forget what she is to her but is she going to be fucked by the divin too. also how about some of the female devils and god's. i am just a big perv so i just was throughing it out there lol

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018

you got more ?
if yes just tell me the quests and ill salute to you

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
you got more ?
if yes just tell me the quests and ill salute to you
As afr as I know theres only the two, I thought (maybe wrong) you can get girls including futas from the Divines assistant at the Cheeves Ocean Church, and I think you can ask when she joins your team at your castle! But I'm not sure if you can have them use their dicks on the Divine!

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
As afr as I know theres only the two, I thought (maybe wrong) you can get girls including futas from the Divines assistant at the Cheeves Ocean Church, and I think you can ask when she joins your team at your castle! But I'm not sure if you can have them use their dicks on the Divine!
what a shame aye

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i don't now about anymore futa scenes then the two but i now the divine can fuck alot of futa girls. By the way what's with the house with now door in the snow regain. O and that chick at the place were the tablet talks about war and when will we see hell knight ingred again.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes