malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
New release today.

Content:
-Added more of Grethan's shennanigans.
-Added a new reward area to the new part of the player island. You will need some special items which can only be received from the quest Grethan starts. A leader of the smugglers will appear and be semi-farmable. Small chance of the item dropping there.
-Added things the player can use a new thing called "wishes" you get from the previously mentioned item (a token) when using it.
-Added More to Fuar Brothel quests, and I will try to split my attention between that and the new town on the player island for the next few releases.

Fixes
-Fixed orcish loop bug
-Fixed an issue where the stock in the Korin's rest store didn't update properly.
-Fixed an issue where the Korin's rest trader questline didn't start if the player had slavery enabled.
-Fixed the door in the middle of nowhere. I had made a mistake and skipped an event. It is now possible to complete it.
-Hopefully fixed orc bugs - let me know if it is still being stupid...

Reactions: sonhot

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Tf am I supposed to do after choosing amelias path at start of game? I done everything here yet I'm stuck in a house, strange tho I could of swore last time i played this your supposed to wake up in a forest then meet a girl

DarkDragonMaster

Aug 12, 2017
Tf am I supposed to do after choosing amelias path at start of game? I done everything here yet I'm stuck in a house, strange tho I could of swore last time i played this your supposed to wake up in a forest then meet a girl
You need to download the previous version (7.4.7.4.d), start a new game and save. Then copy/paste the save to new version(7.4.7.4.e) and load said save. Its a bug, for some reason we are starting inside a house of some mission. (Look for reply #582)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes