VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PosterSmall.png

Overview:

Earthling Miguel Sanchez has been sentenced to life at Alpha Hole, a notorious space prison. His survival depends on using his charms to convince a powerful ally to protect him.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Y Press Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.32.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
DLC:
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

J4oVve.png j_8cYA.png wtM1AJ.png 2L6Q8y.png bZAo7P.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am not usually into this type of game (bara) but damn i want to know what happens if Miguel touches Xenoskar! :LOL: :LOL:

Hope their kickstarter works, considering the whole pandemic thing happening.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
It honestly seems good but just at looking at the characters I am losing interest due to already expecting pre-determined tops and bottoms.
Y Press is pretty good about making most of their characters versatile, I am not sure what they are planning for this game though

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
It honestly seems good but just at looking at the characters I am losing interest due to already expecting pre-determined tops and bottoms.
Only Rex and Viz-goth (the guys on the side) are strict tops I think. Everyone else is versatile or a bottom (well the sleazy lawyer is sadly not a route).

Kickstarter is very touch and go sadly. Which is sad cause this is a hot cast. Not that YPress delivers good story but their smut is solid and the plan is for this game to be fairly large so that means several scenes in each route.

But yeah, it's not supposed to be like Enzai, you can keep things consensual with quite a few of the characters (though with Viz-goth it certainly doesn't feel consensual given the other option is for him to kill you).

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The kickstarter is projected to complete but it still is not safe so if you actually want to see this game, you can always back it up. If the Kickstarter is succesful, they will move from demo to beta in about a month so by the end of December.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Beta is expected to start as soon as December.
It already started according to their discord channel. Links where sent to their beta testers for bug hunting and other feedback about where and how to improve the routes.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes