4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alpha Hole Prison [v1.2.6] [Y Press Games] crunched

Original Size (Win/Linux/Mac): 1,55 GB

Compressed Size (Win/Linux/Mac): 239 MB

AlphaHolePrisonbeta-1.26-market-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Mar 4, 2021
Disappointing. Here I thought this was finally going to be the release of the lewd game about all the boys who stormed a capitol and then went to jail. All those ""alphas"" gettin... it... good... in... prison. (still thinking they're the heroes of a story.)

Ouiaaa

Apr 14, 2020
I literally use another account to buy strategy guide for me as a gift and it say error insufficient privilege does anyone know how to fix that.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Just ran through the game, like, 10 times on these damned bara routes, before going for skip intro option and only then found out that Rin (the reason why I even decided to try this game, as a big not-a-fan of bara) doesn't have his own route, despite being on the poster. Fuck this game, seriously.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just ran through the game, like, 10 times on these damned bara routes, before going for skip intro option and only then found out that Rin (the reason why I even decided to try this game, as a big not-a-fan of bara) doesn't have his own route, despite being on the poster. Fuck this game, seriously.
He does actually have his own route, it's just not out yet - it's coming as a DLC. If I recall correctly, he was part of the stretch goal, of which some of the content would be made into DLC's after the fact.

Reactions: FugginDamaged
Oct 29, 2020
I mostly skipped through the story to see how every route goes and one thing that REALLY bothers me is when one of them prepares Miguel for the butt fucking and has those SHARP AF FINGERNAILS (pretty sure it was the pink-skinned god guy, can't remember any names right now bc I last played it a while ago)
I got phantom pains thinking about that.

Another thing I noticed was that the colouring in some pictures was outside of the lines and in one of them there are the outlines for several strands of hair (for Reaver) that aren't coloured in at all and it's really apparent. It also seems like they either got another artist to copy the original artist's style for a few CGs or they had to draw it in a hurry because they just look lower in quality compared to all the others but it's not so bad that it'll ruin someone's experience playing through it, just something I noticed.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes