VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I never thought I would say that about this kind of game, but this Verataz ... God, what a man! - he is absolutely handsome and a super kind/gentle/adorable man.
Verataz made me completely in love with this game.
I wonder how come I haven't seen this game before ...

And the others...? - Well, I don't care. It's simple, fast and efficient, I don't like anything about them, they are all awful.

Last edited:

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I never thought I would say that about this kind of game, but this Verataz ... God, what a man! - he is absolutely handsome and a super kind/gentle/adorable man.
Verataz made me completely in love with this game.
I wonder how come I haven't seen this game before ...

And the others...? - Well, I don't care. It's simple, fast and efficient, I don't like anything about them, they are all awful.
Maximus is really really sweet too! I definitely enjoyed romancing him the most

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
To be honest I like Reaver and Verataz more than the others, Rexillator is way too much self-centered and narcissistic for my taste, and the others? No interest at all...
I thought Reaver was nice, but the game clearly points out he's supposed to be your love interest. And Verataz is really nice! I just didn't go for them because they said they were vers and I wanted a strict top... should've known better from this company I suppose

wmdyy327

Aug 23, 2020
I never thought this game was good when I first saw it, but after I gave it a try this turns out to be one of my favorites of all gay bara novels I ever played. I only started with Reaver's route and have not tried others yet. But you won't believe me I literally cried playing Reaver's story. MC and Reaver get to develop a relationship and caring for each other that is so strong and moving. It is so fukking romantic if you think about the sacrifices they made for each other, especially giving they are trapped in this place and be the world to another, and the situation in this route involving his master is also very well written. I really suggest you try it out and read the conversation, just experience the story and relationship progress, it was a great play for me.

Also, here is a guide that I found on google, it is not the complete/official one but it actually is very helpful:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel that every character is designed to have their own flaws and kindness and has gone through some shit in their life. What is most interesting is that they all have a different dynamic with each other and you will initially have a certain feeling about some character and then either be influenced by the person you are with or realize something totally different from what you thought before. It feels real that every character has its bright side and dark side, this gives you interest to figure out how the story would go with your different choices. Of course most novels have this feature but I think this one did a really good job on how your choices impact the story and you are forever finding out new things about people.

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I never thought this game was good when I first saw it, but after I gave it a try this turns out to be one of my favorites of all gay bara novels I ever played. I only started with Reaver's route and have not tried others yet. But you won't believe me I literally cried playing Reaver's story. MC and Reaver get to develop a relationship and caring for each other that is so strong and moving. It is so fukking romantic if you think about the sacrifices they made for each other, especially giving they are trapped in this place and be the world to another, and the situation in this route involving his master is also very well written. I really suggest you try it out and read the conversation, just experience the story and relationship progress, it was a great play for me.

Also, here is a guide that I found on google, it is not the complete/official one but it actually is very helpful:

I feel that every character is designed to have their own flaws and kindness and has gone through some shit in their life. What is most interesting is that they all have a different dynamic with each other and you will initially have a certain feeling about some character and then either be influenced by the person you are with or realize something totally different from what you thought before. It feels real that every character has its bright side and dark side, this gives you interest to figure out how the story would go with your different choices. Of course most novels have this feature but I think this one did a really good job on how your choices impact the story and you are forever finding out new things about people.
I found the guide a bit confusing. How to tell the good ending/s apart from the bad ones?

Reactions: superdadidou

wmdyy327

Aug 23, 2020
I found the guide a bit confusing. How to tell the good ending/s apart from the bad ones?
I think depending on what you think of a good ending, there could be multiple "good" endings, Reaver's route for example, "Happily ever after" can be a good ending, is just that you end up in the prison but with your love. The "real" good ending would be in the end, which is "Off to Deity".

It is a little confusing how the guide is written, but I think it is just to play within order, the endings appear earlier are early endings, which are not the real good ones. The last one is the best one in Reaver's route. But I think you can just play in the order and see multiple circumstances, it is worth it to see different endings though, it brings more to the story than simply the good ending.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
I think depending on what you think of a good ending, there could be multiple "good" endings, Reaver's route for example, "Happily ever after" can be a good ending, is just that you end up in the prison but with your love. The "real" good ending would be in the end, which is "Off to Deity".

It is a little confusing how the guide is written, but I think it is just to play within order, the endings appear earlier are early endings, which are not the real good ones. The last one is the best one in Reaver's route. But I think you can just play in the order and see multiple circumstances, it is worth it to see different endings though, it brings more to the story than simply the good ending.
What about Viz-Goth? I'm curious about that one.

wmdyy327

Aug 23, 2020
So I have just finished this game without the DLC for Rin, I think by comparing the endings to the steam achievements there is just one ending I did not go through which is one of Verataz's. It is not included in the guide either.

I think this game overall did very well with interactions among different characters and has a great balance on story and adult content. Every character felt there is a personal struggle and also something you can relate to. My preference of them is :
Reaver >>>>>> Xenoskar > Viz Goth > Verataz >>Maximus > Rexilator
Here is what I think of each character in reverse order:

So if you have seen the spoiler on the characters I would suggest gameplay to be in this order:
Maximus -> Veratax -> Rexilator -> Xenoskar -> Viz Goth -> Reaver
This way you would get to connect the different stories and character the best and save best for the last.
You can also play Reaver before Viz Goth though because Viz's route probably has the most to reveal than Reaver but Reaver's route is definitely the most complex one.

I would generally suggest not to skip much of the dialogue in each route because the writing is actually pretty good in this game. You can skip on Rex escape talk and Xeno language learning talk, since they are mostly repetitive and serve the same purpose for each route, skip the shower scenes and the jerk off scene since they make no impact on the story.

Try it out, I think this game is really better than what you would think.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Is it necessary to start a new playthrough after I play a route and get a ending? Or can I load up a save data?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes