VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moriannae

May 21, 2022
Anyone that could tell me if the secret ending exists and if it's actually worth it? Getting through some of those endings is pretty painful, I don't like my non-good endings :sneaky: so i'd like to know if it's at least worth it!

Kjjay

Nov 20, 2022
Hi there, does anyone have a guide with Unfinished Business? I do see the game guide and thank you for that! Apparently Unfinished Business is supposed to be at the end of the guide.. Thanks

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
So is this game abandoned, or?...
Because I distinctly remember it having an [Abandoned] tag and now it's gone.

Yuukio13

Oct 6, 2023
If anyone still wants it but here's the game I copied off steam with rin + unfinished business dlc. Apparently it's a new version (1.33). I tried just pasting the .rpa file from the unfinished business dlc into game version 1.32.1 but it wasn't showing in-game. I don't really know if it'll work for others though :).

kaisoo12

Jan 16, 2024
If anyone still wants it but here's the game I copied off steam with rin + unfinished business dlc. Apparently it's a new version (1.33). I tried just pasting the .rpa file from the unfinished business dlc into game version 1.32.1 but it wasn't showing in-game. I don't really know if it'll work for others though :). Pixeldrain
hi thanks for posting the game with the dlcs included! I also wasn't able to add rin's into the game file on Mac. do you have a copy of the game + dlc's for Mac silicon? I downloaded your link but I think it can only work on windows. cheers.

EDIT: I FIGURED HOW HOW TO ADD RIN'S DLC IN MAC.
1. right click file, show package contents
2. put finder in 3 column view
3. go to folders: contents > resources > outrun > game
4. drag rintimber dlc in this folder

open game, go to bonus content, and clicking on rintimber should work! might have a popup warning if you haven't unlocked rintimber's secret

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
If anyone still wants it but here's the game I copied off steam with rin + unfinished business dlc. Apparently it's a new version (1.33). I tried just pasting the .rpa file from the unfinished business dlc into game version 1.32.1 but it wasn't showing in-game. I don't really know if it'll work for others though :). Pixeldrain
What are the DLC's? What content does this update have? Besides the route of the insufferable narcississtic twink?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes