VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1+DLC] [Y Press Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 234 MB - AlphaHolePrisonbeta-1.32.1+dlc-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,59 GB / 217 MB - AlphaHolePrisonbeta-1.32.1+dlc-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

PMESS

Sep 7, 2019
Ah yes [gay] and [furry] my favorite tags... now all that's missing is [ntr], [censored], and RPGMaker as engine, with no audio.

Sounds pretty based and cute.
I'd play the game just for him if gay content was avoidable (I'm 100% heterosexual).
man how much game he launches to straight, and there is no option for gay to avoid straight scenes, so we limit ourselves to gay games that are few, and even straight people want to avoid gay scene in full gay game, what? straight people think they are the center of the world.

butterbuns

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe gay games would be more popular if they were more inclusive to straight people?
It doesn't take much effort to add an option to automatically skip gay sex scenes for straight people and it doesn't take anything away from gay people.
Sure, that's easy. But first, do that to all the straight games every made and ones being made. If gays have to cater to whiny straight people like you, you could at least cater to gay people as well.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
If gays have to cater to whiny straight people like you, you could at least cater to whiny gay people as well.
Fixed it for you.
And guys, let's be honest: if take a look at any bisexual game - there's always gonna be comments like "I'm gay and I hate straight/lesbian stuff, is there a way to disable it???", so let's not be too biased about this. There are whiny straight people, and there are whiny gay people; there are disrespectful straight people (who are "the center of the world"), and there are disrespectful gay people (who are "the center of the world"). Seeing the world and things around you as something black and white (with yourself always as a victim) won't do you any good and would actually turn you into a hypocrite.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Wait, so was this game just newly added or was something updated on it, because I thought this game was already available on this forum? :unsure:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So, uh... That long promised Rin's DLC in the end is just a shitty sidestory that makes your dick sad? No real route for him?
So they ripped people off with a stretch goal (I believe Rin's route was a stretch goal on their kickstarter) that turned out not to even be an actual route in the end? That's gotta suck for the people who were hanging out for Rin's route, and from what I recall that was quite a few of them.

Xerxes|||

Apr 20, 2021
Is the DLC apart of the PC download or The nonpy download? if so can you guys send it again in another download site because nonpy is down for the count

Reactions: mol135

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
So they ripped people off with a stretch goal (I believe Rin's route was a stretch goal on their kickstarter) that turned out not to even be an actual route in the end? That's gotta suck for the people who were hanging out for Rin's route, and from what I recall that was quite a few of them.
No, Rin Route was a stretch goal that was never met. The Rin DLC is just a Rin viewpoint of the events of AHP which was not promised in the campaign and was given for free. Granted, it IS low effort. There will likely be more DLC but those will be paid and seem to have a lot of new content (the first of those is up already, with a Viz'gothXReaver route I think).

perles75

May 16, 2020
No, Rin Route was a stretch goal that was never met. The Rin DLC is just a Rin viewpoint of the events of AHP which was not promised in the campaign and was given for free. Granted, it IS low effort. There will likely be more DLC but those will be paid and seem to have a lot of new content (the first of those is up already, with a Viz'gothXReaver route I think).
thanks for setting the report straight

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes