VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Is this game completed? I see mentions of endings in the walkthrough but there is no completed tag here.
And is Maelstrom completed?

EDIT: And would also like to know if you can top or switch in these two games? Cause from the descriptions they kinda sound like you can't.

EDIT 2: After playing the game, although you can top in some scenes, your character is a bottom. You play as the weak boy in a prison of buff aliens who is more than eager to sell his ass for protection. If you're not into that it's not worth playing imo.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Is this game completed? I see mentions of endings in the walkthrough but there is no completed tag here.
And is Maelstrom completed?

EDIT: And would also like to know if you can top or switch in these two games? Cause from the descriptions they kinda sound like you can't.
The game is complete (so I think it should have the completed tag) but the version available here is an old build so it doesn't include for example the gallery. And of course it doesn't include the (free) DLC that has been published. By looking at the Steam page of the game it seems that the devs are still tweaking here and there minor things.

Regarding top/bottom it depends on the route I guess, but I think you can be versatile is most routes (although I think the character is more bottom-oriented)

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Regarding top/bottom it depends on the route I guess, but I think you can be versatile is most routes (although I think the character is more bottom-oriented)
No "can be" about it. You don't get a choice, it just depends how often. Maximus (drug dealer guy) and Viz-Goth routes will have you bottoming more often, but you'll still top once or twice. The only person you can choose with is Rin Timber in the beginning

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
No "can be" about it. You don't get a choice, it just depends how often. Maximus (drug dealer guy) and Viz-Goth routes will have you bottoming more often, but you'll still top once or twice. The only person you can choose with is Rin Timber in the beginning
Pity he's a disgusting self-centered man-child narcissist.

Xavia666

Oct 9, 2021
Somehow, I just discovered this game, after a long period of... Abstinence, let's call it. It is surprising to see that the released version has not been posted yet anywhere other than on official sources. I don't have a problem with missing the Rin DLC tbh, I don't care much for the little weirdo, but the gallery option would be sooo nice. I trust there is a hope and pray for a benefactor to show up soon with the latest version.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Guynemer

Aug 9, 2021
I trust there is a hope and pray for a benefactor to show up soon with the latest version.
Oh! I thought the gallery version had been posted but I guess not
My poor man’s dropbox has no room so I hope anonfile is ok! Otherwise just recommend me another sharing site and I'll use it

PC:

MAC:

And RinTimber dlc which I haven't actually played so if anyone does I'd love a quick review! ✰

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
My poor man’s dropbox has no room so I hope anonfile is ok! Otherwise just recommend me another sharing site and I'll use it

PC:

MAC:

And RinTimber dlc which I haven't actually played so if anyone does I'd love a quick review! ✰

Thank you for sharing! By the way, what's the changelog of 1.32.1? What's new?

Reactions: Guynemer

Xavia666

Oct 9, 2021

PC:

MAC:

Thank you so much! You are the best! ❤

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019

PC:

MAC:

Thanks, but where in the game do we add this last archive?

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Ah yes [gay] and [furry] my favorite tags... now all that's missing is [ntr], [censored], and RPGMaker as engine, with no audio.

Sounds pretty based and cute.
I'd play the game just for him if gay content was avoidable (I'm 100% heterosexual).
Then what the hell are you doing in this game thread? :ROFLMAO: Stop whining about gay games and look for the tits and pussy fest that you're looking for, they're 80% of the content in F95, it's not like you don't have a huge pool of games to choose from.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Alpha Hole Prison [v1.2.6] [Y Press Games] crunched

Original Size (Win/Linux/Mac): 1,55 GB

Compressed Size (Win/Linux/Mac): 239 MB

AlphaHolePrisonbeta-1.26-market-crunched.zip: Workupload -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Not sure how to request compress, but could we get a 1.32.1 cruched please?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Ah yes [gay] and [furry] my favorite tags... now all that's missing is [ntr], [censored], and RPGMaker as engine, with no audio.

Sounds pretty based and cute.
I'd play the game just for him if gay content was avoidable (I'm 100% heterosexual).
I have incredible news for you: you can search with the gay, furry, ntr and censored keywords removed so you can be the happiest 100% heterosexual man in the world.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
If I do that I might miss some good games with optional gay/furry/ntr though.

Thinking that a face, which is clearly drawn to resemble feminine features, is cute isn't gay.
Cuteness also isn't inherently a sexual thing.
I'm simply open-minded and don't automatically discard potentially-good games just because they have 1 tag I don't like, as long as the content is avoidable.
I was merely interested in the game because I like the prison theme and crazy serial killers.
Then why the hell are you complaining?

Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
It was more of a joke rather than a complaint.
I'm having difficulties finding new games to play, so I basically look at every game in the "new releases" section and try not to be too picky.
your joke about not enjoying gay content in a gay game's thread probably isn't going to land. Post your disdain for gay content in a straight game's thread, i'm sure they'll love you.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes