VN Ren'Py Alpha Hole Prison [v1.32.1] [Y Press Games]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
man this game is really good ngl, just hope someone can upload the guide soon. plus cant wait for the dlc to come out cuz rin seems interesting lmao
To be honest I don't see the appeal of Rin, he's just another effeminate, self-centered, narcissistic drama queen, so no appeal there. But to each-their own I guess.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
To be honest I don't see the appeal of Rin, he's just another effeminate, self-centered, narcissistic drama queen, so no appeal there. But to each-their own I guess.
Yeah, we all have an ex like that, but now again, art usually imitates life lol

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Thing is, he's the ONLY "effeminate, self-centered, narcissistic drama queen" in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, while the alternatives are: psychotic bara (who makes you his bottom), bara with god complex (who makes you his bottom), "son of Han Solo and Kano" bara (who makes you his bottom), guard bara (who makes you his bottom) and obsessive Marilyn Manson. So yeah, at least for diversity he's a nice addition to the game (not to mention that there are people who like that art style but aren't fans of bara or bottom MC).

Reactions: FugginDamaged

jackstate

May 1, 2018
yeah he's definetly not everyones choice but i find him fun because he's 100% fucking off his rockers so it really makes me curious to see just how mental he's gonna actually be

Yeah, we all have an ex like that, but now again, art usually imitates life lol
dont we all? atleast this funky blue one is in prison now

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
yeah he's definetly not everyones choice but i find him fun because he's 100% fucking off his rockers so it really makes me curious to see just how mental he's gonna actually be

dont we all? atleast this funky blue one is in prison now
He reminds me of the characters in "One more time" by Daft Punk

Reactions: jackstate

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Thing is, he's the ONLY "effeminate, self-centered, narcissistic drama queen" in this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, while the alternatives are: psychotic bara (who makes you his bottom), bara with god complex (who makes you his bottom), "son of Han Solo and Kano" bara (who makes you his bottom), guard bara (who makes you his bottom) and obsessive Marilyn Manson. So yeah, at least for diversity he's a nice addition to the game (not to mention that there are people who like that art style but aren't fans of bara or bottom MC).
The guard and the psychotic bara's subordinate at least are vers and let your char fuck them, too.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
The guard and the psychotic bara's subordinate at least are vers and let your char fuck them, too.
Yup, exactly as you said - they "let" your char fuck them. In other words - "you're his bitch, but he ALLOWS you to fuck him". But you still his bitch. So, yeah. While the scenes with Rin are at least consensual/equal.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well, this is surely not the final version of the game, because it lacks at least the gallery. I wonder if it's the final version of the *content* too, because there are some scenes which fade to black (maybe it's intentional). Does anyone know whether the 1.26 is the latest version of Steam too?

In general, it seems a pretty solid game on the tradition of the publishers. I must say that the cutesy drawing style does not fit too well with the rugged and violent setting, and detracts from the experience a bit (as in, I can't find it too serious).

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Do we get to choose with the vers characters or is it like Mister Versatile where a guy talks about fucking you but you fuck him instead? I was so upset with that

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Do we get to choose with the vers characters or is it like Mister Versatile where a guy talks about fucking you but you fuck him instead? I was so upset with that
The guard guy is more a vers top, he's mostly fucking you but sometimes you fuck him.

I think you could choose which way to go with the blue alien, but I'm not sure whether that was for all his sex scenes.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I meant in general. Played a bit of it last night and wasn't really a fan of switching with Maximus. And I already know the guard and Reaver are verse. If they make them verse why not just let the player choose the position they want?

And I don't really care about Rin. He's kind of obsessive

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

perles75

May 16, 2020
I meant in general. Played a bit of it last night and wasn't really a fan of switching with Maximus. And I already know the guard and Reaver are verse. If they make them verse why not just let the player choose the position they want?

And I don't really care about Rin. He's kind of obsessive
Rin is such an irritating character!

Reactions: PaleAngel_90
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes