4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
Seems quite ambitious with a lot going on so i hope this doesn't mean huge waits between releases or updates just on one route etc but like what i have seen so far. Fighting was ok i guess (even managed the submission first time) but could quite happily live without it and if there was a skip button there i would more than likely use it

colormask

Oct 12, 2022
Yes I have made that statement before. I was just making a statement. I deleted the game starting form the beginning when I saw who was the MC.
I pray that the devs make more such games with who-was-the-MC, so you get ample chances to delete more games. Cheers!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Every time I see negative comments about a black MC, it just proves that a lot of people are racists. They can deny it all they want, but, facts are facts. "Oh my god. I'm not going to play this game because MC is black. I can't immerse myself in the game because I'm white." Get over it. I'm not white and I can still immerse myself in a game with a white MC.
So what you're saying is getting spanked works? :KEK:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh, I forgot to say my thoughts about the ending, yeah someone said something about Rocky 4? No, I'm going in like this is Rocky 3 there will be no fight I'll just beat him, or her around one-sidedly. :mad:

flarigand

May 7, 2020
Can someone tell me the name of the billboards they use in this VN, the ones they use for the crowd, the billboards that can be found in daz are horrible.

flarigand

May 7, 2020
This visual novel has many techniques and resources, beyond "Daz 3D", HDRI, post process, a good use of Ren'pay, etc, interesting.

Reactions: J040

Emoon

May 4, 2017
For folks on Linux who get an error about missing 'libsteam_api.so' here's how to temporarily fix it.

Open up the '00steam.rpy' inside '/renpy/common/'
and change 'config.enable_steam = True' to False (around line 25).
Save it and now delete '00steam.rpyc' in the same folder, just to make sure the script we changed gets recompiled once you start the game.

After that launch it like normal and it should work.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes