Ren'Py Abandoned Alter Love [v0.0.1] [ChicoNet]

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
cover-min.png

Overview:
Your family fall apart five years ago with the death of your older sister, your father took you away and forbid any means of communication with your mother and little sister. Now your father is missing and you are finally able to move back with them. Will you be able to make it up for all the time lost? It's up to you if incest is added in the menu.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: ChicoNet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 4.png academyad.png athome2.png mcbed_firstime3.png ohshit4.png substation5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Your family fall apart five years ago with the death of your older sister, your father took you away and forbid any means of communication with your mother and little sister,
... so ur father might have a chance to stay alive,

but... you just turned 18 y/o :devilish:
Now your father is missing and you are finally able to move back with them.
Dad: "so, that's was all of me!" lol

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 1709840

Overview:
Your family fall apart five years ago with the death of your older sister, your father took you away and forbid any means of communication with your mother and little sister. Now your father is missing and you are finally able to move back with them. Will you be able to make it up for all the time lost? It's up to you if incest is added in the menu.​
Judging by this overview the story is beginning extremely cheesy.
Plus you already established that you move back in with your mom and younger sister. If anything sexual happens that is already incest.

Most of the guys here are simple.
They get the option to fuck a girl they fuck the girl. If the girl is your sister/mother/aunt/niece/whatever a few of them run into the forum thread to complain. Some before that happens, some after.

What I mean is you already made the choice for the user but claim the users can make the choice themselves.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Ok so.. played 0.0.. gotta let people know. Wait for the 0.1 before you try this game.

Calling it small, it's an understatement, though I'll understand wanting to hold the name.

As stated before you say "It's up to you if incest is added to the game" when the characters are already defined as your family.. it's better to say something like "Incest is optional" but that'd be in Tags, not in the description of the game.

Ages are needed, we don't know the age of the MC or the "Younger sister" therefore people will draw conclusions and will probably report the game for underage content, or some other reasons the trolls want to dignify.

The mother is introduced, the Little Sister isn't.. but she already hates us for reasons out of her control and from a realistic point of view... she'd be way too happy to see him again, and I can't think of any reason why an underage brother would be able to convince a parent to do anything..

The free roam parts of the game.. I didn't even know we entered free roam.. could use something to point this out.
The house itself, if you're not using the map it's really hard to navigate the house at all. The clickable zones to move around the rooms are.. bad.. to enter rooms, you click the door to get in. Good.. how the fuck do you get out? You have to move your mouse all the way into a corner for a small segment.

Reactions: EZ8lt

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Developer Notes:
Report any bug you find please, typos included. Thanks <3
Constructive criticism are always welcome.
Dialogue font will be remplaced for the next update, commas look like a dot.
First Constructive criticism typo report: Remplaced is not a word :)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I think that's the first time I've seen a game being posted as a "version 0.0"... Which, by software numbering logic, would mean there's nothing there, doesn't it ?

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It's up to you if incest is added in the menu.
I love the honestly. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

what the BBCode toolbar is supposed to look like?
No it's like this:
sdfsdfsdf.png
At least on my side it's been like this for like... a couple weeks now, i think.
Sometimes it changes randomly to what you have on your screenshot or to normal.
It looks like F95 toolbar had acquired sentience. :ROFLMAO::FacePalm:
EDIT: I finally bothered to look it up and it seems you need to switch the style of the forum to "Dark Mode Beta."
That seem to be fixes it, and this beta dark mode looks rather nice, too. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I think that's the first time I've seen a game being posted as a "version 0.0"... Which, by software numbering logic, would mean there's nothing there, doesn't it ?
Technically yes.
This is more or less a tech demo to see if there is interest in the art style or overall story.

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
Have you met us?
Pretty much me since I joined the community
CeLOnw2.gif
You don't know me but I know you all very well (?

Dad: "so, that's was all of me!" lol
Not really but he will be missing for a while, Dad won't be a cuck

couldn't it have been dead brother? now we have a sister we'll never get to bang.:cry:

seems interesting though.
I'm pretty sure that's what ouija boards are for, call your sister from the dead

Judging by this overview the story is beginning extremely cheesy.
Plus you already established that you move back in with your mom and younger sister. If anything sexual happens that is already incest.

Most of the guys here are simple.
They get the option to fuck a girl they fuck the girl. If the girl is your sister/mother/aunt/niece/whatever a few of them run into the forum thread to complain. Some before that happens, some after.

What I mean is you already made the choice for the user but claim the users can make the choice themselves.
All actions in the game will be completely optional, if you bang your mother/sister then you probably wanted it from the beginning haha

Some more info regarding planned content and tags?
Sure, I will post planned tags as soon as I get home

Ok so.. played 0.0.. gotta let people know. Wait for the 0.1 before you try this game.

Calling it small, it's an understatement, though I'll understand wanting to hold the name.

As stated before you say "It's up to you if incest is added to the game" when the characters are already defined as your family.. it's better to say something like "Incest is optional" but that'd be in Tags, not in the description of the game.

Ages are needed, we don't know the age of the MC or the "Younger sister" therefore people will draw conclusions and will probably report the game for underage content, or some other reasons the trolls want to dignify.

The mother is introduced, the Little Sister isn't.. but she already hates us for reasons out of her control and from a realistic point of view... she'd be way too happy to see him again, and I can't think of any reason why an underage brother would be able to convince a parent to do anything..

The free roam parts of the game.. I didn't even know we entered free roam.. could use something to point this out.
The house itself, if you're not using the map it's really hard to navigate the house at all. The clickable zones to move around the rooms are.. bad.. to enter rooms, you click the door to get in. Good.. how the fuck do you get out? You have to move your mouse all the way into a corner for a small segment.
Thank you very much for testing it out.
I'm already working in the house navigation since I found it confusing as well, as for the freeroam notification I believe I used it at the house after "thanks for playing" screen but didn't at the station, sorry. I might add a tuto screen to show the controls too since there are functions such as character stats when hovering their sprite and more but the player has no way to know it.

ps: to get out the rooms in freeroam click the lower left corner of the screen, bathroom is the door.

First Constructive criticism typo report: Remplaced is not a word :)
Thanks, Spanish was trying to take over while making the post

Technically yes, but I decided to use 0.0 as a warning mostly so people with limited internet don't even bother downloading it.

-------------

Thank you all for the comments, I will keep working on it and will keep you updated. I will work on what ArioRivan said first so I don't have to go backwards.

By the wall about characters age, they are old enough to not give the author any legal problems.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
All actions in the game will be completely optional, if you bang your mother/sister then you probably wanted it from the beginning haha
Yes I'd like to but that's beside the point.
Because that is from what you wrote in the overview and what is in the story right now incest already IS in the game and we only are given the option to avoid it if we don't want it.

From a moral point of view that is more or less irrelevant, yes.
From a legal point of view it is not.

Some kinks are legally forbidden in some countries.
Not shunned, forbidden to even possess.
These mainly include bestiality but also incest.
It is not a personal preference issue.