Ren'Py Abandoned Alter Love [v0.0.1] [ChicoNet]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too bad it is a strike out here. The body proportions are total shit. Shit One Piece art no waist, tits overly sized and disgusting, and an ass that looks as damn small as the waist like it's a child's ass on a woman. That was the ugliest mother I have seen and afraid to see what the daughter looks like. They look like they will fall over upside down the bottom is so damn skinny and could look nice if the top matched.

To like the art here you have to like them big disgusting ugly blobs of fat that are I and J cups.. man just disgusting as well as liking the girls in One Piece.

If you do not like One Piece or Big Blobs of fat on chest like me than avoid otherwise this game looks like it will be for you.

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
Too bad it is a strike out here. The body proportions are total shit. Shit One Piece art no waist, tits overly sized and disgusting, and an ass that looks as damn small as the waist like it's a child's ass on a woman. That was the ugliest mother I have seen and afraid to see what the daughter looks like. They look like they will fall over upside down the bottom is so damn skinny and could look nice if the top matched.

To like the art here you have to like them big disgusting ugly blobs of fat that are I and J cups.. man just disgusting as well as liking the girls in One Piece.

If you do not like One Piece or Big Blobs of fat on chest like me than avoid otherwise this game looks like it will be for you.
Meh, to each its own I believe.
While making the characters I took into consideration some realistic aspects, saggy breasts being one of them since it's something that most women experience especially as they get older. Have never watched one piece but one of the tags will be body transformation (Optional), especially for the Mom but I won't spoil anything else.
While making the characters I tried to add variety and not just copy and paste, so if you don't like the looks of a character there are chances you might like another one and just to make it clear, if you don't want to have anything sexual with a character because their looks are not appealing you can completly skip it by choosing the friendly route.

I just find it funny you say the mother proportions are shit because it's looks pretty standard to me but well here are some nude pictures of some characters for comparation.
unknown - mother - sister

3 (1).png 3 (2).png 1.png

Push-up bra on

4.png

Push-up bra off
3.png

I just can't see what's out of proportion.. please don't get me wrong, if you don't like it I'm totally okay with that but I genuinely don't see it out of proportion

Yes I'd like to but that's beside the point.
Because that is from what you wrote in the overview and what is in the story right now incest already IS in the game and we only are given the option to avoid it if we don't want it.

From a moral point of view that is more or less irrelevant, yes.
From a legal point of view it is not.

Some kinks are legally forbidden in some countries.
Not shunned, forbidden to even possess.
These mainly include bestiality but also incest.
It is not a personal preference issue.
I finally got what you meant, sorry but I'm kinda slow q_q
Incest will be in the game, shoud've said something like "Incest is in the menu, it's up to you if you order it?" Doesn't sound as good hehe
Might share an incest free version to avoid legal problems to some people then

//

Hit 200 new "story" renders and almost 100 "generic" ones so v0.1 is coming together n.n

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I finally got what you meant, sorry but I'm kinda slow q_q
Incest will be in the game, shoud've said something like "Incest is in the menu, it's up to you if you order it?" Doesn't sound as good hehe
Might share an incest free version to avoid legal problems to some people then
The correct phrase would be "Incest is ON the menu. If you want.".

And the "incest free version" should be the standard with you providing an "incest patch" in the thread.
Games with similar premises are going that route. At times not really making sense in this "official version" due to this. Like having the obvious mother referred to as "Landlady" and the sisters as "roommates".
That way it will not spawn any legal problems. Neither for you nor for F95.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
OK.... lets add incest: Daddy comes back and bangs the femboy MC.
But now for real: what is the deal with this cringy standard-setup? If someone chooses to disable incest.... which options are left for sex? It would be refreshing if there is a large number of unrelated girls you can bang as a "decent perv" but are blocked when you get it on with your family. Is there any chance to alter the MC to an actual MALE? I mean that is an early build.... changes are not impossible.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Don't know what nationality the dev is but in my language at least it is only a saying mostly.

Incest is/will be in the game and if you don't want it, don't play it.
That is the option.

If you don't like the character design/artstyle you are free to do that as well ...

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
OK.... lets add incest: Daddy comes back and bangs the femboy MC.
But now for real: what is the deal with this cringy standard-setup? If someone chooses to disable incest.... which options are left for sex? It would be refreshing if there is a large number of unrelated girls you can bang as a "decent perv" but are blocked when you get it on with your family. Is there any chance to alter the MC to an actual MALE? I mean that is an early build.... changes are not impossible.
Incest will be one of the tags in the game, most "kink" tags such as Incest are optional.
That means that if you don't like a specific tag the content is completly skippable. Yeah it will be in the game but it won't be visible for you. Characters will still have their place in the story but not as a sexual partner or whatever, if you choose to skip incest then you will have nothing sexual with your family but can still fuck anyone else you want.
There are 112 characters to be implemented in the game and more are in the way, each with their own personality and unique traits. Game was supposed to be a version 0.0 since the is no gameplay and I only wanted to "grab" the name for the game. Seems like a moderator added 0.0.1 since 0.0 technically doesn't exist.

There will be blocked paths depending on choices. e.g characters will acknowledge if you are single or not. You can have multiple dates but if you are in a relationship paths such as harem might be blocked. Some characters may not care, but still.

I'd like to offer the possibility to choose an MC but that would be too much work tbh, tried to make it as a first person game but it looks kinda weird :s Also MC looks kinda ok to me, will see what can I do.
already did a re-design for mom (Old - New)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know what nationality the dev is but in my language at least it is only a saying mostly.

Incest is/will be in the game and if you don't want it, don't play it.
That is the option.

If you don't like the character design/artstyle you are free to do that as well ...

I'm from a little country in South America btw, as you may have noticed my English is not good. Someone already offered to spell-check 0.1 hehe

Since we are at it planned tags are:

A few of the characters which might be in v0.1

Mind I don't have any urge to release 0.1, I love to take my time to do stuff n.n

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
112 characters are waiting to be implemented and nearly a myriad of planned tags?

Please don't make the error of planning too much as after some time the stress/workload just gets so high that especially beginner devs give up and just walk/wither away.

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
112 characters are waiting to be implemented and nearly a myriad of planned tags?

Please don't make the error of planning too much as after some time the stress/workload just gets so high that especially beginner devs give up and just walk/wither away.
Characters are already made since it was the first thing I did and the story is already written with minor changes happening. The "only" thing left to do is making the "renders" which will take a lot of work, add missing mechanics to the game, design maps (Community has a lot but I need some custom ones) and much more. It's a lot of work and only time will tell if I really keep my word, so at the moment take this game as a what it is, a simple project.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Exactly what I meant.

Some and especially newer devs underestimate the work their promises cause. They "bite more than they can chew" and disappear.
I'd hate to see promising devs vanish and games stuck in 0.3 with the "Abandoned" tag.