3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Well, if she has been a lesbian in a committed relation since all those years/couple of years ago, where did the kids come from? Why didn't the MC disappear in a puff of genetic smoke leaving Kim alone on the Cinema steps> A sperm donor? The same on for MC & sis. Not easy with two non-twin sibs. Damn time paradoxes/damn! Damn incest tag continuiyt complications?

I'm neither pro-FILF or pro-AD, but AD is just getting good & now the DEV will turns his attentions back to FILF, meaning we likely won't see an AD update for another 10-12 months. Moral of the story? Don't start two games at the same time unless tiy have the manpower to run both concurrently.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Always loved his games but I have to say I really hope there is the choice to forgive and not to forgive Kim I know its a game but the fact is he warned her not too and she did anyway and well I know I definitely wouldn't forgive a friend for something like that, aside from that stories great if a little short considering how long it took.

Edit. Especially with how she tried to turn it on us and brush it off.
I agree with you I really do hope we have the option to NOT forgive her ass man even I feel sick to my stomach and just like you said the fact that he fold her not too hit on her and she still did it anyway talk about being betrayed awesome game though and another thing they should add in lesbian to the genre list.

Last edited:

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, to the gamedev : when ever is the next update, please add the possibility to NOT forgive Kim. At the beginning of the story I really liked her, I thought it was funny to see her trying to bang Natalie, and I even wanted her and the MC to stay just friends. But come on, the very first thing she's doing after going to the fucking PAST is taking advantage of the MC's Mom while she is clearly emotionally weakened ? After the MC specifically ask her not to do that ? She's leaving the MC alone in the past without a fucking clue to retrieve her, AND after all of that she has the nerve to being mad at us ??
Yeah fuck Kim, I hope we get to bang Silvia for revenge, or not, i like her anyway. Or just fuck Kim and leave her right after, I don't care. I just want a possibility for revenge lol
And good job on the writing of Penny (both versions of her), she's my favorite character by far.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
KMonkeyMon uhh, yeah I don't think kims mom will be kim.... cause that would mean she bones her dad... and well ICC afaik doesn't do protags dirty like that. While people might not like kim atm, she will still be a romantic interest for MC (I assume, I doubt she wouldn't be), and thus nothing with her and some other dude will happen, because this ain't that kinda game. Plus would add cest and patreon says no no, and I doubt the patch will add that as well. (since in patreon version her father is still her father). maybe in patch, they might do something where MC is actually her dad, as well he is slightly older than her.... and would explain the mothers interest in him. but again patreon issues cause non-patched version.

As for the community comment..... most people have migrated to discord for community at this point, on specific devs discords.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KMonkeyMon

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Alien Zer0 Arasharia12 bobdillan

i love this game and its far more interesting then F.I.L.F given that other game is just a generic Wincest game while this game is like the upgraded version of The Artifact as in the best game series that ICCreation made

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwinb777 michael1984

i love all the characters

my favorite character is probably the neighbor milf Asian Persuasion :love:

View attachment 751603 View attachment 751606

but i do love the Teacher :love:

View attachment 751610 View attachment 751611

my favorite character of the past would probably be the Teacher and the Grandma

hateyoureno

na im pretty sure you meet the younger version of Kims father in the past i will say this however i think Kims Mom is actually her grown up self unless we meet her in the past
I liked young Penny very much, but Kim is a gigantic pain in the ass, she thinks only with her pussy.
Basically is a horny teenager guy inside the body of a girl.

Technically is very well done at least, but overall I preferred the first episode.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
O well then thank god Kim did that selfless act that was totally a sure fire way to make everyone's lives better, bang the mother and conveniently there was another recent convert to the lesbian lifestyle ready on the water tower to step in, who instantly says I will be there for you after checking out the mothers ass, totally a normal recation after seeing two people vanish into thin air before you, no shock nothing, just time to move on. There is such a thing as plot armour, already the dev in that discord post is saying we can't be mad at Kim because she saves our life and that is why we will not be a dick to her. Really. I mean it clearly looks like from every scene we saw, Kim did everything in her power to hit on the mother, treating her to icecream, suggesting other things can wait, sweet talking her, but it clearly was julia. I am sure he will now write it that way, but that again is papering over the cracks.

The whole explanation is basically like a guilt trip to shoddy writing. If he was not in such a rush he could of fleshed all that out way better. I am sorry, but you can try to label people fragile all you want, but when someone is calling out the writing and how poorly structured the thing is, then it is simply that.

GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017
O well then thank god Kim did that selfless act that was totally a sure fire way to make everyone's lives better, bang the mother and conveniently there was another recent convert to the lesbian lifestyle ready on the water tower to step in, who instantly says I will be there for you after checking out the mothers ass, totally a normal recation after seeing two people vanish into thin air before you, no shock nothing, just time to move on. There is such a thing as plot armour, already the dev in that discord post is saying we can't be mad at Kim because she saves our life and that is why we will not be a dick to her. Really. I mean it clearly looks like from every scene we saw, Kim did everything in her power to hit on the mother, treating her to icecream, suggesting other things can wait, sweet talking her, but it clearly was julia. I am sure he will now write it that way, but that again is papering over the cracks.

The whole explanation is basically like a guilt trip to shoddy writing. If he was not in such a rush he could of fleshed all that out way better. I am sorry, but you can try to label people fragile all you want, but when someone is calling out the writing and how poorly structured the thing is, then it is simply that.
Id disagree. you seem to be pulling out far reaching points just to call the writing bad. its a time travel game and you are angry that things happen in a way that they do? there are millions of movies that go the way that they do, no matter how unlikely that would happen. he literally says that what kim did was wrong and you have every right to be mad at her. just brushing that off?

why was it poor? you keep saying it, but you provide no real explanation. just "this likely wouldn't happen" so its bad.
back to the future, star wars, marvel movies and every action movie ever made must be horrifically bad by your standards. things probably happen this way because its... a game. get over yourself

arn4sex

Mar 18, 2019
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is how MC could feel in this new reality. He never grew up in this reality, he only has his memories from the time he is from, so it is completely plausible to think that he could feel extremely isolated and out of place even in his own home. Now, after this complete betrayal of trust by his "best friend" he could easily feel like he has no one at all. If this is the case, did everything really tun out for the better for him? o_O food for thought, let me know what you all think

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Look noone is complaining about the outcome. Obviously the outcome was better than what he had. The problem was that your best friend betrayed your trust. She was thinking about herself not you. Just like she fucked up with the pictures. Now you can say that it all worked our in the end, and it did. It still doesn't get rid of the fact that Kim is basically up till now only thinking about herself. Then goes on to say oh well it happened can't do anything about it now, basically saying get over it. Like I said it turned out good in the long run but you dont go fucking your "best friends" mom in her moment of weakness. Then say I'll make it up to you.

May 1, 2020
The whole issue as I predict will be that even though Kim turned mother gay - the mother will be happier, and the family life of MC better. So being angry at Kim (for fixing his mother's life) will be hard, and going back to "fix" the gayification of MC's mother much harder. This shows that the dev thought the story through. What I do have an issue with is Kim being so flamboyantly and aggressively gay so becoming a love interest for MC if almost story breaking
Story is interesting, seems solidly planned and laid out, this is no gonzo game. Some stuff like Penny bj seems shoehorning lewd content where it's not too logical, and instant gayification is just not that believable but not story breaking.
Visuals are gorgeous, and I really do not care if the dev is working on FILF and this, as long as he can deliver.
Just 1 advice to dev - defer the updates in order to avoid abuse, as some people are here only for fap games and incest. So if it takes 2 updates to provide lewd content maybe it's better to join them and avoid frustration

Reactions: KiraJames

GamerJon12

Sep 9, 2017
The whole issue as I predict will be that even though Kim turned mother gay - the mother will be happier, and the family life of MC better. So being angry at Kim (for fixing his mother's life) will be hard, and going back to "fix" the gayification of MC's mother much harder. This shows that the dev thought the story through. What I do have an issue with is Kim being so flamboyantly and aggressively gay so becoming a love interest for MC if almost story breaking
Story is interesting, seems solidly planned and laid out, this is no gonzo game. Some stuff like Penny bj seems shoehorning lewd content where it's not too logical, and instant gayification is just not that believable but not story breaking.
Visuals are gorgeous, and I really do not care if the dev is working on FILF and this, as long as he can deliver.
Just 1 advice to dev - defer the updates in order to avoid abuse, as some people are here only for fap games and incest. So if it takes 2 updates to provide lewd content maybe it's better to join them and avoid frustration
no idea how he'll have Kim be as she is very gay through the game. guessing just due to their closeness or something?
i don't think it's instant gayification. just someone trying it out and ends up falling for someone over time. it's not like they became a couple on the spot. ppl who participate in lesbian sex start somewhere. who knows, they could be friends and blossomed into a relationship over time. all you see is the result 20 years later.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Id disagree. you seem to be pulling out far reaching points just to call the writing bad. its a time travel game and you are angry that things happen in a way that they do? there are millions of movies that go the way that they do, no matter how unlikely that would happen. he literally says that what kim did was wrong and you have every right to be mad at her. just brushing that off?

why was it poor? you keep saying it, but you provide no real explanation. just "this likely wouldn't happen" so its bad.
back to the future, star wars, marvel movies and every action movie ever made must be horrifically bad by your standards. things probably happen this way because its... a game. get over yourself
Actually I am very objective, any point I made I gave reasoning behind it, you are the one in his discord it appears by you having that post, so one could argue I would imagine you are less objective. If you want to label anything I stated as angry, that is on you. I always reason out what I state, it is for others to disagree or agree. But if you want a long detailed response on everything I think. You can read my review hopefully by the end of the day with many references to in game.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
but when you say kim pulls back, the renders said something different entirely, even when julia suggests taking a break kim was on for another round and scissored julia.. Later on in the game even if we manage to bring everything back to where it was .. she cant unfuck her [atleast from the person's playing the game perspective]; basically she is forgiven in this new timeline because MC knows no-one, and she and him are the only ones who know of this.. You said to trust you on this.. ok sir will trust you on this

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes