3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I looked at the I-Patch for version 0.03b and it looks like some scenes that were in 0.03b are no longer in this version. I hope this isn't another case of a dev "scrubbing" all incest from their game to please Patreon.

Reactions: Aelth

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I looked at the I-Patch for version 0.03b and it looks like some scenes that were in 0.03b are no longer in this version. I hope this isn't another case of a dev "scrubbing" all incest from their game to please Patreon.
Considering there's literally hundreds of games on Patreon with incest patches available on other sites like this, I highly doubt that's the issue. Also, most patches are provided by third parties too, and not the developer (or at least not directly from the developers account). All patches from the Lewd Patcher links from this site have been down or sporadic for a while now too, so older front page links may need to be updated to provide an alternative download source. There are numerous ways developers have gotten around Patreons content guidelines for years now, so if a developer wants such content in their games, they can. Developers don't even necessarily need patches, many use loopholes like entering relationships of characters at the beginning of their games.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soo, I had this vn on ignore I did not remember why and now reading comments I remember, the last time I played was v.0.2 where the "friend" fuck the mother of mc in the tower, now reading comments I see that there were changes in the scene, my question if someone is so kind to answer and maybe give me a spoiler is: can we completely avoid the "friend" or is it a forced part of the plot, if we cannot avoid her can we "take revenge" for example fuck her mother? or the MC is the typical simp loser good guy. (I read several comments and I think that although the dev says that she is part of the plot, he does not say at any time if we can avoid her or not, maybe it was already answered and I did not see it)

On the other hand, how much content does it really have at the moment? (when I say how much content I mean progress in the story and/or sexual scenes with the mc,no voyeurism .... the last time I played the only one that had a full sex scene I think was the friend :HideThePain: ) Just in case, the last time I played according to my save file was July 2020 .....

Thanks

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soo, I had this vn on ignore I did not remember why and now reading comments I remember, the last time I played was v.0.2 where the "friend" fuck the mother of mc in the tower, now reading comments I see that there were changes in the scene, my question if someone is so kind to answer and maybe give me a spoiler is: can we completely avoid the "friend" or is it a forced part of the plot, if we cannot avoid her can we "take revenge" for example fuck her mother? or the MC is the typical simp loser good guy. (I read several comments and I think that although the dev says that she is part of the plot, he does not say at any time if we can avoid her or not, maybe it was already answered and I did not see it)

On the other hand, how much content does it really have at the moment? (when I say how much content I mean progress in the story and/or sexual scenes with the mc,no voyeurism .... the last time I played the only one that had a full sex scene I think was the friend :HideThePain: ) Just in case, the last time I played according to my save file was July 2020 .....

Thanks
You can't avoid her, she is a part of the plot. She does make up for messing around with your mom by helping you hook up with her mom. You can mess around with the younger version of your teacher in the past. I haven't played the newest release so don't know what else.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Altered Destiny [v0.04b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 643 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Considering there's literally hundreds of games on Patreon with incest patches available on other sites like this, I highly doubt that's the issue. Also, most patches are provided by third parties too, and not the developer (or at least not directly from the developers account). All patches from the Lewd Patcher links from this site have been down or sporadic for a while now too, so older front page links may need to be updated to provide an alternative download source. There are numerous ways developers have gotten around Patreons content guidelines for years now, so if a developer wants such content in their games, they can. Developers don't even necessarily need patches, many use loopholes like entering relationships of characters at the beginning of their games.

I'm not going to get into a long discussion over this, but there have been cases where game devs have decided it's not worth the risk or hassle to make their games incest friendly. I've seen several games in the last little while that have either removed content directly or changed it so it's not easy to do the i-patch route. There seems to be a lot more push back against these types of games lately and many game developers just want to hold onto their money streams. Just look at Nopy going dark... that was a direct result of the payment processors pulling the plug on them because of lewd content.

And I am well aware of Lewpatcher's problems. In fact, I have an ongoing thread for a in General, showing how you can pull cached links from Google.

I just noticed that some scenes referenced in the i-patch here are no longer in the game (at least I can't find them in the scene's scripts) Seems to be several lines of code referencing Gwyyn in particular that are no longer in the Scenes folder.

As for most patches provided by "third parties" ... that's mostly a "nudge nudge, wink wink" kinda arrangement, lol. Especially those patches with hundreds of MB's worth of extra renders, haha. I am not belittling the modding community, but we all know these devs wanted to do these games and these patches are only technicalities that allow them to not violate their Patreon ToS's. The amount of games that were actually created without incest, but then had it modded in by a third party's mod are very few, compared to those games where the dev just removed reference to incest and then made it possible to add it back in, either by a patch file, or using an in-game mechanic like custom names and relationships.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does this game have a prequel I need to play first? It said the his game has returning characters.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Does this game have a prequel I need to play first? It said the his game has returning characters.
You do not. If there are any returning characters, they may reference something from another game, but does not matter much in terms of story

Reactions: JB08

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
How in the world is this a visual novel...

This seems like a fun game but aimlessly clicking around a sandbox for money and next steps is just about the least enjoyable thing I can think of.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
put in "handholding" within your computer's cheat option and it'll be rather simplified for you.
I did and it worked for a few events but now its no longer providing the "!" on the map. It only showed Kates mom events and the science lady event. Still have 2 locked evets looking at the scenario replay page and side quests.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes