3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Has it turned out to me that I need to download the v0.06 has come out??

You see it's on hold, right?

The big elephant in the room is... Altered Destiny. That game is my passion project and I very much do love working on it. A big reason I've taken this change of course is due to Steam's denial of hosting it. It's important for job stability to diversify income into different platforms. For this reason, AD has been on a TEMPORARY hiatus. How long? I'm not sure. If I were to truly abandon it, I would transfer over a lot of my more interesting sexual-focused plot points that I had in store for AD and into FILF 2. I do not plan on doing that. If there was any chance of getting steam's decision revoked (But there isn't), I would prefer to NOT make whatever changes they'd want, and just continue it's work at a later point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wonder why steam rejected this, no 30+ old guys banging schoolgirls so must be lesbian parents.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wonder why steam rejected this, no 30+ old guys banging schoolgirls so must be lesbian parents.
Or the chance to bang mom and grandma.

Or the simple fact that there already exists a game called

Reactions: scrooloose123

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, FILF2 it is. Altered Destiny was not accepted on Steam for whatever reason so it's very unlikely that it will be continued.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Yes, FILF2 it is. Altered Destiny was not accepted on Steam for whatever reason so it's very unlikely that it will be continued.
Don’t assume anything because until the developer gives official information about the fate of the game it’s best not to assume that it’s gonna be abandon there in regards to the steam well they could be numerous reasons why this particular game was not allowed on there it could be because the name is the same as a game that’s already on there or be something to do with other factors because when it comes to potentially putting a game on a platform to sell is not as simple as 123, and it’s done, there would be a lot of procedure such as looking over terms and conditions and other such things not to mention looking at when it comes to update of the game how that’s gonna work for that tickle a platform of where the developer is placing the game in because I would guess that every time an update is ready to be done it has to be put on the bass version of the game and different platforms have different mechanisms to do it in terms of whether it meat, it’s Tim conditions and of course making sure there’s no viruses anything like that that could cause damage to systems to not only steams systems, but also the buyers system as well. I would imagine they would be a robust process on that as well.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don’t assume anything because until the developer gives official information about the fate of the game it’s best not to assume that it’s gonna be abandon there in regards to the steam well they could be numerous reasons why this particular game was not allowed on there it could be because the name is the same as a game that’s already on there or be something to do with other factors because when it comes to potentially putting a game on a platform to sell is not as simple as 123, and it’s done, there would be a lot of procedure such as looking over terms and conditions and other such things not to mention looking at when it comes to update of the game how that’s gonna work for that tickle a platform of where the developer is placing the game in because I would guess that every time an update is ready to be done it has to be put on the bass version of the game and different platforms have different mechanisms to do it in terms of whether it meat, it’s Tim conditions and of course making sure there’s no viruses anything like that that could cause damage to systems to not only steams systems, but also the buyers system as well. I would imagine they would be a robust process on that as well.
Yeah, I pointed out on numerous occasions long before it got rejected. If it's really just the title and he was too dumb to change it, then he could indeed continue. But I don't assume as much.
All that's known is that it did get rejected and as long as that state does not change, I do assume, that it's very unlikely for the dev to continue work on this game, let's just ignore all that bullshit he got from his supporters over time for scenes like his best girlfriend making out with MCs mom and then the same amount of bullshit for changing the scene again.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, I pointed out on numerous occasions long before it got rejected. If it's really just the title and he was too dumb to change it, then he could indeed continue. But I don't assume as much.
All that's known is that it did get rejected and as long as that state does not change, I do assume, that it's very unlikely for the dev to continue work on this game, let's just ignore all that bullshit he got from his supporters over time for scenes like his best girlfriend making out with MCs mom and then the same amount of bullshit for changing the scene again.
I really hope it does continue I never had an issue with what happened it didn't bother me. I actually like both FILF and Altered Destiny but if the dev confirms they are abandoning this then I'll drop my support on patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it wasn't just the name :)
That one would have been easy.
never is.

not sure what steam had against of this game's content, sure chars (mc and girls) are bit younglooking so maybe it was due mc was raised by lesbian couple.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
never is.

not sure what steam had against of this game's content, sure chars (mc and girls) are bit younglooking so maybe it was due mc was raised by lesbian couple.
I don’t think it would be the reason for it to be not to be allowed on steam in terms of the the Lesbian couple, that would be the reason for it to not be allowed, I think it the name of the game. If there’s a game that’s got basically the same name that could be the reason but then again I don’t know what are the terms and conditions of putting a game on steam so unless someone with a bit more knowledge on that side can shed some light on the reasoning, potentially then it’s a guessing game on the reason why?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t think it would be the reason for it to be not to be allowed on steam in terms of the the Lesbian couple, that would be the reason for it to not be allowed, I think it the name of the game. If there’s a game that’s got basically the same name that could be the reason but then again I don’t know what are the terms and conditions of putting a game on steam so unless someone with a bit more knowledge on that side can shed some light on the reasoning, potentially then it’s a guessing game on the reason why?
there is game with same name but it's "bit" old. unless dev spills the beans we can only speculate.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
there is game with same name but it's "bit" old. unless dev spills the beans we can only speculate.
I agree that until the developer gives the information about what’s going on on the reason why it’s not on steam. It is speculation and in regards to the another game with the same name it wouldn’t matter if it’s old or new I would think that sting. You would probably make sure they’re not games with the same name properly. Just due to legal issues in regards to copyright the name or something to that nature because I doubt they would allow multiple games with basically the same name on their platform

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes