3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All games from ths dev are like this, never liked these smile expressions.
Nah, FILF vs FILF 2 is a whole new level, and AD is way different visual wise as FILF as well. Everyone can agree to disagree, but no, FILF 2 is way different than either of the previous game, not even talking about smiles, the whole art direction....

Actually ... no. He said for a while that he didn't really like working on FILF, but his "supporters" wanted him to do just that, AD got a lot of bullshit reactions, like:"Oh my god, my past mom makes out with my best (female) friend? that's ntr, take it out!", then: "Why did you take it out? Coward!"
Then he had problems to release Altered Destiny on Steam and that's essential for him, so he did what people wanted from him.
No, it "supposedly got rejected" on Steam, we have no idea if that's the truth, we got a blatant incest game in FILF on Steam but a we also got back to the future incest game in Timestamps, something doesn't add up...

Reactions: Ara-sH

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Nah, FILF vs FILF 2 is a whole new level, and AD is way different visual wise as FILF as well. Everyone can agree to disagree, but no, FILF 2 is way different than either of the previous game, not even talking about smiles, the whole art direction....

No, it "supposedly got rejected" on Steam, we have no idea if that's the truth, we got a blatant incest game in FILF on Steam but a we also got back to the future incest game in Timestamps, something doesn't add up...
Just FYI, you can literally look up steam's rejected game list. It's public and AD is on there. It was said because of a school setting and riding the line of characters (maybe kim? wasn't specific). Could be that I just got a bad game reviewer. Just please don't start a conspiracy for the sake of trying to stir up stuff.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just FYI, you can literally look up steam's rejected game list. It's public and AD is on there. It was said because of a school setting and riding the line of characters (maybe kim? wasn't specific). Could be that I just got a bad game reviewer. Just please don't start a conspiracy for the sake of trying to stir up stuff.
Riding the line of what?

We've got games that show minors, eg Chasing Sunsets that is not, we've got rejected games like Homelander showing the same, etc, we've got Summer with Mia, Returning to Mia, Life in Santa Country, blatent "HS" logos, and more... There is also GOG, you can look to...but probably not.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Riding the line of what?

We've got games that show minors, eg Chasing Sunsets that is not, we've got rejected games like Homelander showing the same, etc, we've got Summer with Mia, Returning to Mia, Life in Santa Country, blatent "HS" logos, and more... There is also GOG, you can look to...but probably not.
I don't know what to say. It got rejected, It is publicly shown as being rejected. Riding the line meaning age. Just don't get angry at me for a company rejecting it. It's out of my control.
Either way, I'm putting my sole focus on AD from here on. If I'm gonna get hate no matter what I do, I rather get hate on working on the project I enjoy the most.

Edit: I've always tried to get my games hosted on GOG and they have never responded after trying to get in contact multiple times.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know what to say. It got rejected, It is publicly shown as being rejected. Riding the line meaning age. Just don't get angry at me for a company rejecting it. It's out of my control.
Either way, I'm putting my sole focus on AD from here on. If I'm gonna get hate no matter what I do, I rather get hate on working on the project I enjoy the most.
You are sending mixed signals here....

You've been nothing but FILF and FILF 2 for how long now? And now you're saying you're putting your all into AD? So, does that mean FILF2 is now on the back burner?

Don't get me wrong here, AD is the game I would support, and I did lots with FILF, (sorry FILF 2 just doesn't float my boat), and after this FILF 2 release you are going to start again on AD?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
You are sending mixed signals here....

You've been nothing but FILF and FILF 2 for how long now? And now you're saying you're putting your all into AD? So, does that mean FILF2 is now on the back burner?

Don't get me wrong here, AD is the game I would support, and I did lots with FILF, (sorry FILF 2 just doesn't float my boat), and after this FILF 2 release you are going to start again on AD?
Not really sending mixed signals. Just saying that AD was rejected on steam, and saying that it is publicly shown if you wish to look it up yourself to confirm.
I've been working on FILF due to pressure to finish it, and I did just that. I understand if FILF2 isn't your thing and that's fine. It clearly isn't for a lot of people.

But I've decided to just focus on AD and put all my eggs in one basket and hope it sticks. It is the game I enjoy working on the most and like I said, if I'm gonna get directed hate, at least it's on something I enjoy and proud of. I'm just a human being behind a computer that likes to create content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not really sending mixed signals. Just saying that AD was rejected on steam, and saying that it is publicly shown if you wish to look it up yourself to confirm.
I've been working on FILF due to pressure to finish it, and I did just that. I understand if FILF2 isn't your thing and that's fine. It clearly isn't for a lot of people.

But I've decided to just focus on AD and put all my eggs in one basket and hope it sticks. It is the game I enjoy working on the most and like I said, if I'm gonna get directed hate, at least it's on something I enjoy and proud of. I'm just a human being behind a computer that likes to create content.
That's not what I mean really, I understand the finishing of FILF, but the going directly into 2, along with the lead up and months long hype, but now after releasing that first episode/beta/preview, you are changing course and going back to AD?

This is what I mean, and by sending mixed signals, since it's going to Steam correct? There was no indication whatsoever you were coming back to AD.

Isn't there also some extra content coming to "FILF 1" as well?

I'm just making sure the wires are not crossed here and are actually connected....

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
That's not what I mean really, I understand the finishing of FILF, but the going directly into 2, along with the lead up and months long hype, but now after releasing that first episode/beta/preview, you are changing course and going back to AD?

This is what I mean, and by sending mixed signals, since it's going to Steam correct? There was no indication whatsoever you were coming back to AD.

Isn't there also some extra content coming to "FILF 1" as well?

I'm just making sure the wires are not crossed here and are actually connected....
Oh, I see. Well, no it isn't going to steam. I haven't submitted it and it only would if I put in enough content to warrant a steam release.
May skip out on that extra content for now.
Monday I likely will just start on that V0.06 AD content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, I see. Well, no it isn't going to steam. I haven't submitted it and it only would if I put in enough content to warrant a steam release.
May skip out on that extra content for now.
Monday I likely will just start on that V0.06 AD content.
So, can I shout from the rooftops that AD is coming back from the dead?

Because I don't want to get caught with my pants down....well if AD is coming back, then I would :love:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Edit: I've always tried to get my games hosted on GOG and they have never responded after trying to get in contact multiple times.
That's strange indeed. They are a quite slow sadly, but afaik they do at least say "no, thanks" to filed application form.

Maybe apply once more, now that they got more adult games in their library :)

But be aware that they already have a game called (by Accolade / Ziggurat Interactive) in their library, I don't know if there's legal implications.

Reactions: pace675

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
That's strange indeed. They are a quite slow sadly, but afaik they do at least say "no, thanks" to filed application form.

Maybe apply once more, now that they got more adult games in their library :)

But be aware that they already have a game called (by Accolade / Ziggurat Interactive) in their library, I don't know if there's legal implications.
i doubt it . Frictional Games have an amnesia series yet the game amnesia is fine on steam.doubt it would be any different on GOG

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Personally, I really enjoyed FILF. Didn't like that it took forever to finish, but it's a very good incest game, and I LOVE the mother's smile.
I bought it on Steam, cause Fuck Patreon. Sad to hear that this one got rejected, but if it's what you enjoy working on, you should definitely do that. (y)

Reactions: iccreations

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
... where none of the Amnesia series is just called "Amnesia". They all have an addition in the title.
that is true . its also because i dont think anyone can trademark "amnesia" . if the game "altered destiny" is trademarked then it would be an issue in which dev would be forced to change the name if it is to be sold on steam/gog

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
that is true . its also because i dont think anyone can trademark "amnesia" . if the game "altered destiny" is trademarked then it would be an issue in which dev would be forced to change the name if it is to be sold on steam/gog
Well, I did see two games with the same name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I am quite sure that there is a third one on Steam with the same name. Maybe it can't be trademarked.

All that I say is just speculation anyway, I am not an expert in these things.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I am quite sure that there is a third one on Steam with the same name. Maybe it can't be trademarked.

All that I say is just speculation anyway, I am not an expert in these things.
1697731683551.png

probably same case as amnesia . not really sure if you can trademark this

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if the game "altered destiny" is trademarked then it would be an issue in which dev would be forced to change the name if it is to be sold on steam/gog
well it prolly is by whoever owns it's rights nowadays.

Monolith
like devonY7 said it's not something which can be trademarked, monolith relics etc can be.

Reactions: devonY7

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
like devonY7 said it's not something which can be trademarked, monolith relics etc can be.
Remember Intel's "Intel inside" campaign when they sued everyone who hat "inside" in his slogan?
Everything's possible :D

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Wish the Dev would continue this. I'll check out F.I.L.F. 2 for myself, but y'all make it sound bad from the start. Wish the Dev would resurrect IC In Paradise. That was starting out to be pretty good. Having the families from the first two games together and all.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes