3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
ICCreationsToday at 4:44 AM
AD V0.06b will be available for $5 patrons this friday. For now, I'm working on the second scene of V0.07 content. Like I said, a lot of focus on past timeline establishment. Interacting with a lot of younger versions of characters ;)

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
Using the IC patch, after coming back from the past the 1st time, MC no longer calls Julia Mom. Is there something up with the patch or do I not have it downloaded correctly. He did call her Mom before going into the past and even while in the past.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Using the IC patch, after coming back from the past the 1st time, MC no longer calls Julia Mom. Is there something up with the patch or do I not have it downloaded correctly. He did call her Mom before going into the past and even while in the past.
For me he goes back and forth with calling her mom and calling her by name seemingly at random.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is coded like this, if you don't like something change it....

init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True

label patch:
$ j1 = "Mom" #j
$ j2 = "my Mom" #j
$ j3 = "your Mom" #j
$ j4 = "our Mom" #j
$ j5 = "Mom" #spnr
$ j6 = "Mother" #spnr
$ j9 = "Sis" #Jul
$ j10 = "A mother" #j
$ j11 = "Your mother" #Ym
$ jb1 = "Dad" #jb
$ jb2 = "Father" #spnr
$ jb3 = "Dad" #spnr
$ jb4 = "her Dad" #jb
$ jb4 = "my Dad" #myd
$ sb1 = "Mom" #cb
$ sb2 = "your Mom" #cb
$ sb3 = "my Mom" #cb
$ sb4 = "Mom" #spnr
$ sb5 = "her Mom" #cb
$ k1 = "girl" #kime
$ k2 = "my daughter" #kim
$ n1 = "sis" #n
$ n2 = "sister" #n
$ n3 = "your sister" #n
$ n4 = "Your sister" #n
$ n5 = "my sister" #n
$ n6 = "My sister" #n
$ n7 = "your sister" #a fr
$ n8 = "sister" #y ro
$ p1 = "parents" #spnrs
$ p2 = "parent" #per
$ p3 = "Mom" #pen
$ mc1 = "Bro" #mc
$ g1 = "Grandma" #Gw
$ g2 = "Grandma Gwynn" #Gw
$ g3 = "Mom" # Gw
$ g4 = "MOM" #GW
$ g5 = "daughters'" #spe'
$ g6 = "Your Grandma" #Gw
$ g7 = "your Grandma" #Gw
$ g8 = "grandson" #f
$ g9 = "grandson" #ygat
$ g10 = "Grandson" #Friend
$ o4 = "sister" #bkm
$ j7 = "daughter" #spse
$ j8 = "sister" #rmte
$ o1 = "Sis" #oli
$ o2 = "your Aunt" #oli
$ o3 = "daughter" #fr
$ f1 = "family" #gop
$ f2 = "family" #frly
$ f3 = "moms" #spon
$ f4 = "sister" #fri
$ f5 = "brother" #fri
$ f6 = "family" #a fri
$ f7 = "family" #frs
$ f8 = "family member" #fr
$ mc2 = "Bro" #mc
$ myyrbr = "your brother's"

$ kimlocker_1 = "Eh, I don't think he's THAT bad. At least you have a dad."
$ natalie_ptt_makeup_1 = "This again? We may be the same age, but technically I came out first. And being the older twin, it's only logical that I get first dibs on the bedroom!"
$ scene_analingus_1 = "Besides... she left this home long ago. It's about time it had a new occupant. Why don't you fill it's vacancy?"
$ scene_youngjulia_1 = "Mom? You must have me confused with someone else... I don't believe I know you."
$ scene_meetgwynn_1 = "Yep, exactly! Her sister though... that's wild. I never knew she even had one."
$ scene_meetgwynn_2 = "Grandma? Is... is that you?"
$ scene_meetgwynn_3 = "G-Grandma?! What did you just call me?"
$ scene_meetgwynn_4 = "Hey! I may be your elder, but I'm no where near 'Grandma' status yet, boy. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?!"
$ scene_meetgwynn_5 = "Sorry! I... I didn't mean to call you that. It was an honest mistake."
$ scene_meetgwynn_6 = "Don't worry about it. I understand... really, I do! I'm what, at least twice your age? Honestly, I probably should start to expect it."
$ scene_meetgwynn_7 = "No way! I'd say you have at least another ten years before you should even consider it."
$ scene_nathanintro_1 = "(They were a couple? Could this Nathan be my real father?)"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_1 = "But I'll never regret it. If it wasn't for that life, I would never have Olivia and Julia."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_2 = "They make me more and more proud every day. They've grown into some incredible, young women."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_3 = "Despite my wild past, I think I did pretty well by them."
$ scene_pennyblowjob_4 = "Come to think of it, I wonder if Olivia and Julia have inherited a bit of my... wild side?"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_5 = "They're so well proportioned, just like their Momma! Firm-ample breasts, slender waistlines, perfectly-round hips and plump derrières. You must have been distracted!"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_6 = "(Oh fuck... Grandma describing her daughters like this is too much for me to handle!)"
$ scene_pennyblowjob_7 = "Oh goodness me! Talking about my daughter's bodies. If you didn't know any better, you'd think I'd have the hots for them. How silly!"
$ scene_pennyshack_1 = "(I still can't believe she ever dated this douchebag. Could he REALLY be my father? Bleh!)"
$ scene_gwynnintropresent_1 = "And here I always thought grandsons were taught to try and avoid their grandmothers. I guess I was wrong!"
$ idle_gwynn_ghouse_oliviaphoto_1 = "You know... Olivia. Blonde hair... Blue eyes. Your OTHER daughter."
$ scene_gwynnoliviaphoto_1 = "*Sigh*... Yes, Dear. It's true, Olivia is... was, your Aunt and my first born."
$ scene_nataliestudy_1 = "Eh, it's not really a big deal. We may be siblings, but we're twins. Each of our bodies are kind of an extension of each others, you know."
$ scene_nataliestudy_2 = "Come on, Bro. Cum for your twin sister... I'm begging you to."
$ scene_natalieschoolblowjob_01 = "In the end, everything worked out. Thanks again, Bro."
$ scene_idle_natalie_study_01 = "Hey, Bro. Just hitting the books before I head to bed. You need anything?"
$ scene_natstudybj_01 = "Shut up, Bro! It's hard enough to talk as it is while I do this. No need to make fun of me!"
$ scene_avasex_1 = "No... Uh, more like my grandmother, heh. Is something wrong with that?"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Altered Destiny [v0.06b] [ICCreations] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 0.05d -> v0.06b [322 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Altered Destiny [v0.06b] [ICCreations]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes