3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AlteredDestiny-0.06b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a good Holiday! Due to it, I delayed the progress report a little bit. Now that V0.06 is fully out, I've jumped straight into work for the next update. Like I've said before, V0.06 was focused on adding some extra side-story lewd content for the MC, along with adding in some key items such as the bike to purchase. V0.07 though, will be very much on progressing the main story. A lot of main cast development needs to get over the hump of the first vision event for the MC, and that is what I hope to get to by the end of the next update.

Overall, the update will most definitely be MUCH larger than the last in terms of unique image count. A lot of focus on character development, but of course some nice lewd content for you to enjoy. There's also a lot of smaller things that I do like to update such as filling in those placeholder idles and also redoing the park location, but those will take a backseat for now, and I'll try to get some work on those in between updates.

As it stands, I'm around 65 images into the next update. Currently happy with the progress I've done in such a short amount of time since the last release. More to come very soon!

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Is the only new scene after 3 years the one natalie scene in the camp event?
No. These are the new scenes included in this update. Also, it hasn't been 3 years since the last update. I was working on finishing FILF before moving back to AD. V0.06 is over the course of about 6 weeks of work.

1) 'HHS' Intro set of scenes
2) Continuation of Perl's transformation experiment
3) Devin's repeatable option at the Library
4) Continued Natalie scene at the Camp-out scenario on the Event Planner
5) Julia option scene at the Camp-out scenario on the Event Planner

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Yep, borrow Kimberly's skateboard and buy the bike once you've done the scene that gives you enough funds.

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for Altered Destiny(0.06b) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.altereddestiny), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 746 mb
Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes