3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
How it's coded is that Olivia will always be at least one point ahead until the last shot, but you can not throw 3 missed hits to be in that position. Simply guide the mouse to each hole spot before time goes out. Then you'll eventually have the choice to throw the game or take the win for two different scenes (though you can unlock the other one you didn't get via Nadia)
Edit: Don't forget, you can turn on ezmode in the preference which make it just even more trivial
Ha damn I didn't know there was an eZ mode, but once I got the hang of it it wasn't bad.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Ha damn I didn't know there was an eZ mode, but once I got the hang of it it wasn't bad.
Yeah, the game now asks you at the beginning if you wish to turn it on and can be turned on/off at any time. Though people coming back from previous saves may not see that. I do try to make them simple, but even simpler for those that need it

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
it's already active I don't understand I have the computer arrow that appears I have 10 seconds when I click on a circle the ball goes in the opposite direction and I make 10 points
You just need to keep it hovered on the hole circles until time runes out.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Iccreations have some of the best minigames and this one wasn't an exception, but I think it should have been explained better, took me like 6 tries to find out what I was doing wrong, but well it didn't know there was an easy mode xD but still think they should add a skip for those who just don't want to play the minigames.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Iccreations have some of the best minigames and this one wasn't an exception, but I think it should have been explained better, took me like 6 tries to find out what I was doing wrong, but well it didn't know there was an easy mode xD but still think they should add a skip for those who just don't want to play the minigames.
And for the old fucks like me who have actual physical issues.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jul 17, 2017
The game need a more understandable quest log. After the sex scene with the girl bartender, nothing happens on the map, the fortune teller can’t help. What to do? End of update, bug, some conditions for the event trigger are not met.:unsure:

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
How do you get this to flag? " 5) Speak to Gwynn (Gwynn's House - Present) " I did the park before the Skee ball and let her win.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The game need a more understandable quest log. After the sex scene with the girl bartender, nothing happens on the map, the fortune teller can’t help. What to do? End of update, bug, some conditions for the event trigger are not met.:unsure:
Go back in time and there's a few events with your family then with the neighbors.

How do you get this to flag? " 5) Speak to Gwynn (Gwynn's House - Present) " I did the park before the Skee ball and let her win.
I think the Gwynn event was before Skeeball but could be wrong. Unless you have to sleep first or do the events in the past, I can't remember for sure. It's nothing major, you just help her find the BB badge.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So the kids find a Octahedron floating in air inside a containment field of chains, don't take a photo on a photo expedition, get zapped by it thrown clear like it was an AC discharge field still don't take pictures, hmmmm must be taught in modern schools.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So the kids find a Octahedron floating in air inside a containment field of chains, don't take a photo on a photo expedition, get zapped by it thrown clear like it was an AC discharge field still don't take pictures, hmmmm must be taught in modern schools.
Why didn't the persona 5 cast show others the APP that transports them into the mind palace?
Why didn't the persona 4 cast show others the midnight channel?
Why did Mother Gothel just not tell Rapunzel her birthday?
The Taken movies as a whole could have removed so many steps
Why didn't Ariel just write since she couldn't speak?
Every horror movie ever created.
Why didn't dumbledore just cut off his hand?
Why didn't Frodo just take the eagle to mordor?
Why the hell do the parents not believe in santa when literal presents just show up out of no where?
Why didn't Doc/Marty show more people the time machine?
Why didn't Tifa tell Cloud that he's misremembering?
Why did X person not do Y thing, are they stupid?

There's a million nitpicks you can do with just about everything. It's just how storytelling goes to make something more interesting. I mean, I could always just have him report it and roll credits.

I like this scene when it comes to stuff like this, heh.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Why didn't the persona 5 cast show others the APP that transports them into the mind palace?
Why didn't the persona 4 cast show others the midnight channel?
Why did Mother Gothel just not tell Rapunzel her birthday?
The Taken movies as a whole could have removed so many steps
Why didn't Ariel just write since she couldn't speak?
Every horror movie ever created.
Why didn't dumbledore just cut off his hand?
Why didn't Frodo just take the eagle to mordor?
Why the hell do the parents not believe in santa when literal presents just show up out of no where?
Why didn't Doc/Marty show more people the time machine?
Why didn't Tifa tell Cloud that he's misremembering?
Why did X person not do Y thing, are they stupid?

There's a million nitpicks you can do with just about everything. It's just how storytelling goes to make something more interesting. I mean, I could always just have him report it and roll credits.

I like this scene when it comes to stuff like this, heh.
Have you amused yourself yet? Your criticism is not constructive however, it shows the apathy you carry. What do engineers do? They observe analyze and fabricate the things scientist need for prototypes and modify those according to requirements in field. I will show you another one, maybe you can go off on a tangent instead of appreciating that someone has the skills you don't I bet you are just like the captain oblivious MC in this story to date. The annoying girlfriend, look at her facial structure and compare that to her so called dad who works as the school counselor, they have completely different chins, she has a wide face of a Korean, the dad has almost a dimpled strong chin. I know you probably didn't get far in biology and you think gender is a real thing, I would say she was a step daughter. I just got to the point in the story where the MC finds the book, and what do you know at least the book knows geometry, I bet you didn't know the three dimensional shape name until you got to the book. Ah the mystery is solved, the sketch book I suspected when the aliens looked like the movie. Well, that is enough. Dropping this dirty sock.

Last edited:

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Have you amused yourself yet? Your criticism is not constructive however, it shows the apathy you carry. What do engineers do? They observe analyze and fabricate the things scientist need for prototypes and modify those according to requirements in field. I will show you another one, maybe you can go off on a tangent instead of appreciating that someone has the skills you don't I bet you are just like the captain oblivious MC in this story to date. The annoying girlfriend, look at her facial structure and compare that to her so called dad who works as the school counselor, they have completely different chins, she has a wide face of a Korean, the dad has almost a dimpled strong chin. I know you probably didn't get far in biology and you think gender is a real thing, I would say she was a step daughter. I just got to the point in the story where the MC finds the book, and what do you know at least the book knows geometry, I bet you didn't know the three dimensional shape name until you got to the book.
I'm unsure why you took my reply to heart or what. I'm just giving some conversation and some examples. Just saying that wanting to just have the MC report what he found and move on can be a rather boring path to take in terms of storytelling. I can simply create a police station for the sake of them trying to explain what they found, with them laughing it off and not believing in them. Just like how most movie/book tropes do in these scenarios, but I opted to skip that.

Overall, I didn't mean to strike a nerve if I did seeing as you hurled insults at me when I never did to you. I'm just saying, enjoy the ride if you like, or don't. It's whatever you prefer. I create content that I enjoy and just converse with those that enjoy what I make and ignore those that don't. Simple as that.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I'm unsure why you took my reply to heart or what. I'm just giving some conversation and some examples. Just saying that wanting to just have the MC report what he found and move on can be a rather boring path to take in terms of storytelling. I can simply create a police station for the sake of them trying to explain what they found, with them laughing it off and not believing in them. Just like how most movie/book tropes do in these scenarios, but I opted to skip that.

Overall, I didn't mean to strike a nerve if I did seeing as you hurled insults at me when I never did to you. I'm just saying, enjoy the ride if you like, or don't. It's whatever you prefer. I create content that I enjoy and just converse with those that enjoy what I make and ignore those that don't. Simple as that.
I appreciate your openness and explanation. I am not a passive person, you laid it on a bit thick, two examples are plenty for me to see where you are going. The excess seemed to state more of a: your too dumb to understand so I will layer it till you over dose (OD). I am a problem solver and have solved this to the point I shan't play further. Thank you and I hope you achieve your goals with those that like the content. I prefer defeating all foes, and if not immediately to discover all means via sampling and forecasting to achieve the win. Not so say I play and give up, I just do not like a pure line corrupted.

Reactions: iccreations
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes