3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Poor Kim. I really wish she could find a partner. She's annoying as a fly but I think she's a good person and deserves to have happiness too. Dev, think about it

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
where can I see what I have to do in game? thank u
go to seer/witch lady, pay her money, wait for slow animation for 1 min before she tell you something, if you skip you might miss the start and you cant roll back, even if unrar....so you have to spend a minute watching slow animation before she tells anything and then repeat for other side quests....ofc if you game is bugged it will tell you to do something and when you do it nothing happens lol

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
go to seer/which lady, pay her money, wait for slow animation for 1 min before she tell you something, if you skip you might miss the start and you cant roll back, even if unrar....so you have to spend a minute watching slow animation before she tells anything and then repeat for other side quests....ofc if you game is bugged it will tell you to do something and when you do it nothing happens lol
I have completed the game till the latest version.. I faced no bugs till now, I even made walkthroughs on this game... If I came across some bugs, I would've flagged them

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I have completed the game till the latest version.. I faced no bugs till now, I even made walkthroughs on this game... If I came across some bugs, I would've flagged them
from which version did you load your save?

Reactions: Lovv99

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
from which version did you load your save?
Just checked your save. Doesn't seem like anything is wrong. I suggest putting in 'handholding' on the cheat menu within the MC's PC and follow the map '?' and '!'. First thing you'll need to do is go to Julia at night.

Can anyone send me save file before new update?
For you, I added in a save for the beginning of V0.05

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kacper 1601

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
No plot advancement, 4 lewd scenes and like 4 things added that weren't completed before the release.

Ok? I hate to say it, but FILF's problem was that the plot never moved forward and it seems like we're running into the same thing here.

Reactions: Ara-sH

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
No plot advancement, 4 lewd scenes and like 4 things added that weren't completed before the release.

Ok? I hate to say it, but FILF's problem was that the plot never moved forward and it seems like we're running into the same thing here.
Last few updates were all main plot advancement. This update was focused on side-story advancement with a bigger focus on lewd scenes. Side stories are still plot advancement. Just gotta accept that sometimes updates won't have main story focus.

It's usually a complaint from the community of one end of the spectrum or the other, really. I wouldn't think one update without main story advancement is a 'problem'.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last few updates were all main plot advancement. This update was focused on side-story advancement with a bigger focus on lewd scenes. Side stories are still plot advancement. Just gotta accept that sometimes updates won't have main story focus.

It's usually a complaint from the community of one end of the spectrum or the other, really. I wouldn't think one update without main story advancement is a 'problem'.
nah, i would say, a bigger problem is a frequency of updates and game model (sandbox).
most sandbox games are fairly empty in the first few episodes, as it takes a while to fill it with events/paths.
if the updates are as scarce as it is the case here, complains shouldnt be that surprising (and i doubt it is related to that particular "spectrum" you are referring to).

p.s.
love those 16:00 utm scheduled "automated backups are currently executing. during this time, the site will be unavailable" that goes everyday, and takes longer and longer...if that continues in few years those backups will be main f95z thing, while proper site access will be side things :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 41 Votes