3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i just downloaded from here and running it on a Linux Mint pc and it works perfectly. Honestly i have no idea what the problem can be, i can only guess it must be a driver or some software on your pc halting it from working. Maybe play it on your mobile?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
THat is super strange. SO if you choose default name it does same thing than when you choose to rename to name you want?

If all else fails, then ill make you a save file just after the start... You give me your MC name you'd like to use and ill apply and send you the save file and try that.
Honestly i am stumped as to why it wouldnt start as i tried it on my linux pc and it worked.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK give me some time and ill post when i can for you.

"Kai Umerou" - is that name and surname? Think is MC has a surname and it will not be changed. So ill use "Kai Umerou" as the name then.

Yea, its the same for default name to my own mc name.
that would be great and thx :), "Kai Umerou"

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This is a very strange way to start a harem game, first let's see how all these women are fucked by someone else, and then start a relationship with them. I think I will pass by this game. Despite the fact that the renderers look good, I did not see anything here except peeping tom simulator
Well thanks for the warning damn shame i only came here for the harem and incest. And all i got was a peeping tom sim filled with unlikable characters a creepy MC who seems like a wimp but at least the renders look good.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
99% of girls in these games are bisexual and almost every girl in a "harem" game likes to watch people fuck, mostly Mc fucking other members of the harem so that whole scene just seem unnecessary imo but I don't really care cause I didn't like Anne before that scene and I like her even less after so I just hope she's not forced on the Mc.
100% of harem games consists of the mc adding girl after girl to his harem like a freaking pokemon game so the scenes of seducing the girls are unnecessary infact the whole freaking game is unnecessary since we know everything that's gonna happen. Just write the intro, the date and time each girl was captured, the happily ever after epilogue, The end.

Ability to choose which girl to add to the harem should be obligatory in my opinion.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
100% of harem games consists of the mc adding girl after girl to his harem like a freaking pokemon game so the scenes of seducing the girls are unnecessary infact the whole freaking game is unnecessary since we know everything that's gonna happen. Just write the intro, the date and time each girl was captured, the happily ever after epilogue, The end.

Ability to choose which girl to add to the harem should be obligatory in my opinion.
I would unironically play that. Lol

Reactions: mofonistik
Oct 8, 2019
I downloaded this a while ago and didn't even realize there was an incest patch for the game. To be honest it did not even seem like there would be one given the way the story was set up. Actually, now that I think about it, that might have even worked against the story as the protagonist seems to be really resentful against just rich people but a mother who abandoned him, yeah I don't think the character would have ever agreed to come back.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
see what you did there ;) -nice one

Download (3).png

edit : noticed it was allready found/posted - but still , good one hehe

Download (4).png

may ask for an "auto" function to the quick menu? if possible in future

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Why not focus on completing Retrieving the Past first before it becomes abandoned again, instead of dropping time and resources into a new project.
He finished that game, didn't u see the the Completed tag ?? This is his new project.

73MP3ST this IS his second project, bro'. He doesn't work on two games at the same time, this is his only ongoing project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
He finished that game, didn't u see the the Completed tag ?? This is his new project.
Woah I totally copied the wrong link, that was his first project, he is working on a SECOND which I now cannot find a link to, and now this one, that's what I was getting at.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes