3.50 star(s) 88 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
ofc no1 picked that option. :p
What option? If you still talk about Daniella's dancing scene, she tried to run away but there was no option to break up or let her go. Or, maybe you are babbling about a different VN or a heavily modded AE that I haven't seen. :D Anyways, the vanilla AE doesn't have a choice to break up with Dani.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Look at the spoiler block inside the OP Dev notes. Dani is explicitly one of the mandatory LIs for reasons S2 makes obvious. You cannot turn her down.
Jesus H Christ, can't believe I'd missed that list :FacePalm:

Makes sense and it should be shown clearer (not that it would stop the questions and complaints of course.....)

Reactions: Tiur

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious. Is Mr. Knobb referencing another Dev's game? The picture of the girl on the ship in Season 2 looked like the girl from, now the explanation of the girl stopping talking after the son of the mother's boyfriend (brother?) left, sounds a lot like the plot behind the game Bad Memories by Recreation. Or am I just reading things in here that doesn't relate?

Reactions: Firebeast

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just curious. Is Mr. Knobb referencing another Dev's game? The picture of the girl on the ship in Season 2 looked like the girl from, now the explanation of the girl stopping talking after the son of the mother's boyfriend (brother?) left, sounds a lot like the plot behind the game Bad Memories by Recreation. Or am I just reading things in here that doesn't relate?
Nope, you are correct :)

Reactions: Talmadge

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
crossadvertising and i mentioned it on bm's thread. how bm's dev will do crossadvertising we'll see (my guess is that mc and sis will play this a bit).

Marlboro01

Sep 25, 2022
Why...Dani is one of the characters I like most.
Not only the her figure, but even her character is great (if you read the dialogues). Guess so far Anne and Dani are my favourites in this story(Anne still being in a complete other league than any other girl).

Reactions: Firebeast

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why...Dani is one of the characters I like most.
Not only the her figure, but even her character is great (if you read the dialogues). Guess so far Anne and Dani are my favourites in this story(Anne still being in a complete other league than any other girl).
He was agreeing with me that it would make zero sense story wise to be able to brake up with her.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, I see that in the data folder and the game folder. I guess you could test and see if they show up on those pages now.

Sounds like same folder issue then.
Easy solution i use is the first game in a series saves begin at page 1 slot 1 , second game saves begin at page 60 slot 1.
Just remember where the saves of the specific games are located (txt-file) and you're good to go.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Easy solution i use is the first game in a series saves begin at page 1 slot 1 , second game saves begin at page 60 slot 1.
Just remember where the saves of the specific games are located (txt-file) and you're good to go.
after importing s1 saves to s2 and making s2 saves i deleted s1 saves and renamed s2 saves to start on page 1 on 1st slots.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Let's stop this guessing game:
* S1 saves use Ren'Py's default paging, starting with filename 1-1-LT1.save
* Since S2 uses the same config.save_directory location that S1 used to store saves in the user profile, S2's normal load/save screen for page 1 starts with files at 201-1-LT1.save (so that saves from different seasons don't mix unless you have 200+ pages of S1 saves), and
* S2's "Continue from Season 1" button in the main menu is the only screen in S2 that has access to S1 saves. Use this button to "import" your S1 save.

S2 is using Ren'Py's undocumented feature of virtual save folders that use variables persistent._file_folder * config.file_pages_per_folder to make an offset for the paging. I got the tip from the official Ren'Py Discord server. By default config.file_pages_per_folder is 100 and persistent._file_folder is 0, making an offset of 0 to be applied for the page part of the filename of the save. In S2, persistent._file_folder is set to 2 (making offset of 200) everywhere else than in the Continue screen, so the normal load/save page 4 shows savefiles matching "204-*.save" but Continue shows savefiles matching "4-*.save" that were made using S1 aka AE v1.x.x.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Or. You could do like I do. I don't make multiple saves. So, in season 2, I have my Season 1 save in slot 1. And my Season 2 save in slot 2. That way, I don't mistakenly chose the wrong one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Don't worry ladies, it's not as bad as it seems.

These two lovely E'therean ladies are worried about MrKnobb a little but they do not have to anymore, as I am on the mend.

Last week Friday on my way to my real life job a car turned into my lane and I hit him from behind with my motorcycle. I was slung over the car onto the road and roll a good few time as the one witness told me a day later. I can hardly remember anything from the crash. I had to get stitches to my left knee and my right knee also have some bruising as well as on my lower back. Also I was diagnosed with slight bleeding on my brain and was told to stay away from a PC, TV or any device with a screen for at least this whole week. Good thing I am heeding the Doctors warning as just typing on to you all I can feel my nausea settling in. It's less than a day ago but it's still a worry.

So what this means for s2e2 work schedule is that I am taking a week off to recover. I will however push to get out the next part of The Milf Next door comic as it's long overdue for another release. I will start production on s2e2 next week for sure.

For now i have done so far:
274 - images
251 - lines of code

The render PC is also waiting on doing 30 renders to add to above count. So, apologies for this slight delay in production but I hope to get back into the swing of things very soon.

ps. The bike i rode is a total write off, just to give you all an indication how hard I hit the car. I am surely blessed to have walked/crawled away from the accident seeing as it was in peak traffic in the morning too.

MrKnobb

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Don't worry ladies, it's not as bad as it seems.

These two lovely E'therean ladies are worried about MrKnobb a little but they do not have to anymore, as I am on the mend.

Last week Friday on my way to my real life job a car turned into my lane and I hit him from behind with my motorcycle. I was slung over the car onto the road and roll a good few time as the one witness told me a day later. I can hardly remember anything from the crash. I had to get stitches to my left knee and my right knee also have some bruising as well as on my lower back. Also I was diagnosed with slight bleeding on my brain and was told to stay away from a PC, TV or any device with a screen for at least this whole week. Good thing I am heeding the Doctors warning as just typing on to you all I can feel my nausea settling in. It's less than a day ago but it's still a worry.

So what this means for s2e2 work schedule is that I am taking a week off to recover. I will however push to get out the next part of The Milf Next door comic as it's long overdue for another release. I will start production on s2e2 next week for sure.

For now i have done so far:
274 - images
251 - lines of code

The render PC is also waiting on doing 30 renders to add to above count. So, apologies for this slight delay in production but I hope to get back into the swing of things very soon.

ps. The bike i rode is a total write off, just to give you all an indication how hard I hit the car. I am surely blessed to have walked/crawled away from the accident seeing as it was in peak traffic in the morning too.

MrKnobb
Damn! Glad he's ok! That could have gone so much worse.......

3.50 star(s) 88 Votes