3.50 star(s) 90 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, I will pass and ignore this. Why isn't tagged as kinetic if there are no choices?
technically it has choices but they don't really do anything

yes you may be able to reject a few characters but

you end up being forced into a relationship with a bunch of characters and I mean a lot

and as I have said before it turns into everybody fucking everybody

even if you tried to choose choices that the character doesn't like you end up being with them in the game anyway

Reactions: Grelk and Rare77

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It really is not that difficult, as of right now:

Characters that are part of the story: Anne, Summer, Asami, Tania/Andrea, Daniella, Adrianna = not avoidable

Side Characters: Charmane/Honey, Amber/Diana/Gabriella, Samara, Gigi/Lorraine = avoidable

It is not a kinetic novel because you can choose Tania or Andrea and interact with the side characters. Read the OP

Sep 3, 2020
It really is not that difficult, as of right now:

Characters that are part of the story: Anne, Summer, Asami, Tania/Andrea, Daniella, Adrianna = not avoidable

Side Characters: Charmane/Honey, Amber/Diana/Gabriella, Samara, Gigi/Lorraine = avoidable

It is not a kinetic novel because you can choose which side characters you interact with. Read the OP
a character can be part of the story that doesn't mean you have to sleep with them

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey what? Last update I came here to check the comments people said that it was only some teasing here and there. You mean there's already penetrative sex with her?
yes if mc rescued her from harassers.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alternate Existence [v1.9.0] [MrKnobb]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
technically it has choices but they don't really do anything

yes you may be able to reject a few characters but

you end up being forced into a relationship with a bunch of characters and I mean a lot

and as I have said before it turns into everybody fucking everybody

even if you tried to choose choices that the character doesn't like you end up being with them in the game anyway
Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it when someone helps me not waste my free time.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
For the story to move along, certain things need to be set in stone or the branching just explodes. This game has been near the top performers on this site in some areas IMO. Could have a "fade to black" skip for mandatory scenes I suppose. If you're skipping enough scenes with the main cast, dunno how much of the game there is left to play though ..

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
Lots of shit that should be avoidable, but is ONLY skipable. I'm out of this shit.
I didnt see any such grandiose shit in tags that should be avoidable? Do you mind enlightening me is there something thats not in tags and exist in game? everything seems pretty vanila to me...(im not saying vanila is boring lol , far from it.) / just nothing grandiose 'must be avoidable'

or do you simply mean sex with girls in abundance?

• Angry
Reactions: 100%HAREM

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well this was different, ...I was trying to clear my previous saves (as I have done many times), in order to make room for the new coded update... But locating the folder wasn't that simple...I eventually found my saves...they were located in a folder called AltExtBuildBase-1589474498, not AlternateExistence.

And for anyone that wants to know, your windows OS saves your Renply saves in the following locating... (C:\Users\(_PC name_)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(see a huge list of all your previously played Renply game saves)...)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes