3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Encountering this odd bug where going back to 1.9 I can't see any of my saves. However, when loading up 2.1 to import a save it shows all the saves that were from season 1 but I can't import any of them since they're not after the date with Dani.

Edit: Somehow got it working by just launching 1.9 and 2.1 at the same time.

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Well, even though I consider myself to be totally anti-"snowflake" and all of the hyper-sensitivity, preciousness and entitlement that the term "snowflake" currently, to me at least, implies, I have to say here that this is an unbelievably condescending and insulting...extremely Tate-like (i.e. reptilian), in fact...depiction of women, albeit "goddessly" beautiful ones.

However, I also have to admit that coming from a creator going by the nom-de-plume of MrKnobb, I can in no way complain that I had no prior warning of such an abominable attitude to women that this "writer" and his appalling story narratively, graphically and almost degradingly exhibits...

LewdKun

Jun 6, 2017
I'm getting a lot of errors like this. I usually don't mind but it's happening too often I thought I'd ask how could fix this.
Thanks for any help in advance.
1703506236107.png

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Encountering this odd bug where going back to 1.9 I can't see any of my saves. However, when loading up 2.1 to import a save it shows all the saves that were from season 1 but I can't import any of them since they're not after the date with Dani.
Fix for your issue: play 1.9 past the date with Dani (maybe using skipping), save, close 1.9, open 2.1, click "Continue from season 1" and load the save you made in 1.9.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Well, even though I consider myself to be totally anti-"snowflake" and all of the hyper-sensitivity, preciousness and entitlement that the term "snowflake" currently, to me at least, implies, I have to say here that this is an unbelievably condescending and insulting...extremely Tate-like (i.e. reptilian), in fact...depiction of women, albeit "goddessly" beautiful ones.

However, I also have to admit that coming from a creator going by the nom-de-plume of MrKnobb, I can in no way complain that I had no prior warning of such an abominable attitude to women that this "writer" and his appalling story narratively, graphically and almost degradingly exhibits...
Yeah you are definitely a snowflake. What is laughable is that you would download a game like this and complain that someone elses fantasises. I havent played this game, was looking at comments to see if its worth a look at. But having a look at the tags and see you talking about degrading women is hilarious. Have you seen some of the seriously sick games here ? Hell even just scrolling though the games, some of the priviews that pop us as your mouse passes over make me gag. Its expected because of where i am, but i finding some of the decent games on here is worth it. They are free

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Since Season 2 is here now, here is a READ ME, DO NOT SKIP READING IT.
Thanks for reminding other people but using exports is old news from July 2023. While MrKnobb was making content I found a way to start S2 playthrough using a normal save from S1 that is far enough in the storyline aka past the date with Dani. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulafein

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I sometimes get confused, thinking the guys dick is his arm, not much difference....would make John Holmes blush.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Whatever it is that you're smoking, please share!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
i was thinking in the post spoiler about mrknoob asking himself why his game dont do so good comparing with others ,when is clearly that those other's devs .games arent so good in terms of script or quality renders,and im laso ask myself this every now and then,anad is confusing as fuck,i dont like to compare for the sake of doing ot but sometimes put some perspective on side always help,but i will say this will all the respect in the world for MrKnoob ,he have an strong character and he didint stop when some ppl told him that ntr shit was inside the game,[i was with the dev in this matter form the beggining] so ppl toke this hard and i think they stopped supprting him or the ones who would liked being supprters didnt see this act with great eyes,in the dev defense i will say i prefer someonewho is determinated to do his shit without what others think or say than selling my pride and joy to the devil,he needs to be proud of his work ...i know he is but is a shame others devs take that for granted and scam ppl with bs and by shocking everyones wuth a massive fanbase and supporters.......
to MrKnoob do what you must and shut the fuck up others mouths with your fascinating game\world......we believe in you
I dont think its that complicated. The vast majority of players straight up dont want to see male characters who are not the MC having sex in these games. If its NTR, if its sharing, if its memories, dreams, ex boyfriends, one night stands, whatever. The girl could be a prostitute, could be a nun, could be your sister or mom. Literally doesnt matter.

When the introduction scenes for a game, show scenes that a majority of the playerbase dont want to see its going to turn people off. When you are a dev that doubles down on understanding people dont like the scenes and make them nonviewable but make sure to note that they still happen that doesnt fix the problem. That tells the audience you know they dont like it and dont care.

To say you have to show the scenes to portray the girls have prior relationships is just a farce, a cop out. When I go on a date with a girl I dont ask to see pictures of her ex's to know she has experience dating.

Do those scenes mean the rest of the game is bad? No, its kind of whatever. Its not good its not bad. But its not a mystery why games that have playersexual characters do better than those that dont.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm a woman that has enjoyed Knobbly's work since I started his first game and I have to say, with the upmost sincerity ....... what in the flying fuck are you whittering about?

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Dont really know how to feel about this atm, it could go so many ways but it feels like it's just going to become one big Lezfest, hopefully, I'm overreacting, but any excitement I had for this game or its future is just not there for now, hopefully future updates prove me wrong, don't get me wrong I don't hate lesbians, just lesbian content when it's a male protag game, lesbian content does nothing for me unless its female protag, it adds nothing to li in male protag games.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I actually like this game, looking forward to new updates each time. :)

But why the fuck should the mc get a dick the size of a mountain, that is a big no for me, not even gonna enjoy the sex looking at that thing... :(

• Angry
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes