3.50 star(s) 89 Votes
Feb 1, 2021
An error when try to continue after I finished v2.1.0

V2.1.0 played with walkthrough Mod (AlternateExistence-1.9.0_WT__Improvement_Mod)

V2.2.0 played without and with the same walkthrough (AlternateExistence-1.9.0_WT__Improvement_Mod)

Any ideas how to fix it?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
What a fucking start and this is not a harem game. I can't stand any other men or women with women in a harem game so this is not a harem game that people like me play. Too much shit that doesn't belong in a harem game.
Well I didnt played game for years but I remember it being shit not because girls being fucked by someome else, but because of utterly stupid and delusional writing with MC on top, who is a total delusional white knight imbecile with skin color and face of a corpse, but women still like this undead wimp just because:KEK:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Yet here you are, commenting on a game you not interested in. Strange indeed.

Well I didnt played game for years but I remember it being shit not because girls being fucked by someome else, but because of utterly stupid and delusional writing with MC on top, who is a total delusional white knight imbecile with skin color and face of a corpse, but women still like this undead wimp just because:KEK:

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
yes i did but i have all new pc so all my dl`s and my games are gone i`m staring at zero again so sorry if i didnt read it what it said

Reactions: Firebeast

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Will pregnancy be able in the future DEV???
yes i did but i have all new pc so all my dl`s and my games are gone i`m staring at zero again so sorry if i didnt read it what it said

Well, a lot of the game has been about a plan to get our family and an entire planet of women pregnant to prevent our species extinction, so knowing that I'm going to say no. I can't see any pregnancy happening in this game ever and I can't understand why anyone would think it would

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Unlike most patches that simply unlock the incest script that's already in the game or swap references, this patch actually changes the script. You can't just use the same patch going forward
The original episode file doesn't have any incest content to unlock. Any relation variables aren't used either.

The patch maker seems to use Renpy's label_overrides functionality to replace original labels instead of crudely replacing whole files. So the old patch is perfectly compatible with the new version.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Yet here you are, commenting on a game you not interested in. Strange indeed.
And why shouldnt I?) Because you cant stand to see critique of smth you like?) Saw game in latest updates, checked what happened for those years, left comment about MY attitude to the game and thats all of it. People stop being such a snowflakes and trigger with attacks everytime when someone writes negative opinions on your beloved games, it is childish behavior and kids should be locked in my basement and not sit on F95.

3.50 star(s) 89 Votes