3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I am liking the game so far, but i am wondering where the house came from that the aunt lives in?

I know you are using HS2, and the house is called Luxurious House in HS1 and made by [808].

what is it called in HS2 and where can I find it?
I have no idea what HS1 or HS2 are but MrK makes renders using Daz3D. If you want to get the definitive answer from him, join his Discord and ask there. He deleted his F95 account couple years ago so he'll not answer your question here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have no idea what HS1 or HS2 are but MrK makes renders using Daz3D. If you want to get the definitive answer from him, join his Discord and ask there. He deleted his F95 account couple years ago so he'll not answer your question here.
HoneySelect 1 and 2

"easier" alternative to Daz.

Reactions: monksims

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
"easier" alternative to Daz.
It looks hideous. In HS all the models always look like they're asian, but not in a normal way, but instead in a hentai way. It's awful. Especially male characters look totally retarded in HS. This game here is definitely not HS, thank god.

Reactions: DarkLoki

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It looks hideous. In HS all the models always look like they're asian, but not in a normal way, but instead in a hentai way. It's awful. Especially male characters look totally retarded in HS. This game here is definitely not HS, thank god.
I agree, the only HS I've really liked is My New Family. HS 2 looks a lot better but no where near Daz in my opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not forgetting "lightbulbs" on some hs games.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
that's why I prefer QSP or HTML games(getting pretty tired of Renpy, also)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I see the patreon page is under investigation. I wonder if someone moaned to patreon or did it just come up as flagged for something against their rules?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I see the patreon page is under investigation. I wonder if someone moaned to patreon or did it just come up as flagged for something against their rules?
Seems like Patreon is reviewing every VN that even alludes to having incest at the moment. Most get cleared though it seems and it looks like it's the same jackass at Patreon doing it every time.

Reactions: Firebeast

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems like Patreon is reviewing every VN that even alludes to having incest at the moment. Most get cleared though it seems and it looks like it's the same jackass at Patreon doing it every time.
i got asked if i'm patreon spy when i argued on other thread if that game is incestious or not (has ic-patch) due mc banging landlady (actual).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This too shall pass - unless you are already ignoring your game like Heart Probl3ms
will pass but also will resurface, just ask from lewdlab (not that he is here), he gets is patreon page suspended once in a while.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just Patreon being Patreon.

Funny how things have gone from "Oh no, Patreon has taken down a page" to "oh, look, they did it again".

Already been pointed out by cxx but it happens to some people on a regular basis. I think some devs get lost and confused if Patreon isn't constantly trying to butt fuck them without lube.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes