3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I don't quite agree with that. If the terms for LI/harem member/casual partner means something different in this game compared to other games, then perhaps different terms should have been picked in order to avoid people getting confused.

With that said, I am not sure I believe they are so vastly different for this game as elsewhere, but that remains to be seen of course.
Anyway, this thread is kind of stuck in a verbal catch 22 where no concession can be made without everyone else doubling or tripling down.
I can give you a small but not absolutely accurate comparsion: MC = King, LI = Main-Wife, Harem Members = Harem Members, Sidefucks = Fucks that you can have or not, your preference. But that is just without taking into account the story of the game. As far as I know of the many games that I played here, only WVM may be similar in comparsion to that format. At least I did not see a way or any reason where you ditch or change the Main-LI there. Again, its just a similarity comparsion and I could be the only one that sees is that way.

any saves or guides? sorry
No saves at the moment, a guide or at least a spreadsheet what choice leads to what, is probably in the works. Nothing sure yet.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I am intrigued about the mc story, that aside, the girls are gorgeous and the sex scenes are hot.
However, it would be wise to watch out for Amber, she's definitely up to something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. MC is logan pure and simple ... the same remorse for having superpowers, the desire to suffer watching others have a somewhat happyer life and making something of their condition. All the while plotting and studying for some purpose worth throwing life to the gutter 4. Really putting up with muggings leaving life threatening injuries, same as logan, is the same nonsense not only comic relief but comic disbelief transpires from this game and the comics alike.

4 the better, dev ex makina gives Mc a home, girls with ideals and a life to burn in pleasure so MC will stop the moping and the nonsensical sub human living and make something of himself - human shield to bullies, punching bag to insensible socialites, whatever else he can muster to keep with the babes that invest more and more deep feelings into him.

D

Deleted member 3511387

It's surprising to see that the dev has less than 300 patrons and is earning less than 900$ a month considering the fact that he has years of development experience and a finished game under his belt already. Also he is one of the nicest devs on this forum and regularly interacts with the community. He helps other devs too and some of the devs that he has probably mentored are right now earning more than him.
The games are high quality, better than almost 95% of the games on this forum and the updates are regular, beefy and full of excellent animations. I was a patron myself in 2018 and 2019. It's disappointing to see devs that are making shitty games using HS and Koikatsu models with almost no semblance of a decent plot other than the good ol' daily routine of a fucking family have more patrons than this dev and it's fucking stupid. I can name 20 different devs right now that are milking so hard right that'll even put the biggest dairy in the world to shame and it's frustrating.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It's surprising to see that the dev has less than 300 patrons and is earning less than 900$ a month considering the fact that he has years of development experience and a finished game under his belt already. Also he is one of the nicest devs on this forum and regularly interacts with the community. He helps other devs too and some of the devs that he has probably mentored are right now earning more than him.
The games are high quality, better than almost 95% of the games on this forum and the updates are regular, beefy and full of excellent animations. I was a patron myself in 2018 and 2019. It's disappointing to see devs that are making shitty games using HS and Koikatsu models with almost no semblance of a decent plot other than the good ol' daily routine of a fucking family have more patrons than this dev and it's fucking stupid. I can name 20 different devs right now that are milking so hard right that'll even put the biggest dairy in the world to shame and it's frustrating.
What's also sad is that this thread is basically just people complaining about the same things over and over again, rather than actually discussing the story, theorycrafting and so on. I'm also fairly certain that most people who are complaining didn't actually read the VN, they just skipped through it to see the sex scenes. Leaving bad reviews after 2/3 updates just because they don't like certain scenes and the fact that the MC is not an alpha male yet also makes a lot of sense. Imagine being a new player coming in and seeing all that negativity surrounding the game, even though it doesn't deserve it at all.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
That's what I said. It doesn't matter how the story progresses here on out, the damage has been done and it is unlikely that the game reaches heights it could have reached without the voyeurism content.
Story writing is something that dev has complete control over and characters having relationships can definitely help shape their development. But there are other ways of doing it without involving voyeurism.
I know what you mean about the voyeurism scenes being a negative with the audience. If Mr. Knobb was initially going to have a bunch more voyeur scenes with other girls, and the complaints put a stop to it, then fine. My point is that it's a shame people are so sensitive that two scenes ruin an entire game. Of course, I prefer sex scenes with the mc involved. But for some reason both voyeur scenes with Samara and the aunt were effective from my perspective. They spiced the characters up for me. People have different perspectives. For example, I'm not a big fan of anal sex. Sometimes it's avoidable in games, but sometimes I'm forced to watch. But my dislike of one particular kink doesn't necessarily ruin the entire story for me. This over sensitive reaction to the appearance of any other man's dick in a game is going too far. I think it's sometimes ruining the quality and diversity in games.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I know what you mean about the voyeurism scenes being a negative with the audience. If Mr. Knobb was initially going to have a bunch more voyeur scenes with other girls, and the complaints put a stop to it, then fine. My point is that it's a shame people are so sensitive that two scenes ruin an entire game. Of course, I prefer sex scenes with the mc involved. But for some reason both voyeur scenes with Samara and the aunt were effective from my perspective. They spiced the characters up for me. People have different perspectives. For example, I'm not a big fan of anal sex. Sometimes it's avoidable in games, but sometimes I'm forced to watch. But my dislike of one particular kink doesn't necessarily ruin the entire story for me. This over sensitive reaction to the appearance of any other man's dick in a game is going too far. I think it's sometimes ruining the quality and diversity in games.
Ehh, I mostly agree with this, people are over sensitive these days, but to say that the quality and diversity in games is being ruined by that its at best misleading, the quality of the story, it´s a product of the writer´s imagination, if the only way you can think to "Spice" the story it´s to add voyeur or NTR then I'm sorry to say but you lack imagination, People are starting to see this, the over use of voyeur or flashbacks to create content with a LI, if the writer can't figure out how to make an interesting story without those elements, then the story will lack quality and diversity, no matter how many of these scenes they make.

As you can see this story it´s working just fine without them, the writer of this VN has a good idea and enough imagination to create an interesting plot without that content, Quality and diversity it´s creating something new and interesting, not repeating the same tactics that everyone else uses.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
ae-fan.gif ae-fan2.gif ae-fan3.gif ae-fan4.gif ae-fan5.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1329833_ae-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1477765_ae-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1477766_ae-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1477767_ae-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/2000623_ae-fan5.gif

Last edited:

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
What is the last picture on the first page of the Picture Gallery? (bottom right)

I unlocked all the others in my playthrus but that one is still locked so I'm not sure what path I missed.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes