3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The error is part of the gallery throwing dublicate when using the patch. You using the compressed version?
Nope, regular non-compressed, and because the gallery fix doesn't mention the effect on the patch I just played without the patch and can't say it bothered me much whether or not there's a family relation between Anne/Summer and the MC...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mmmm... then im not sure why you getting errors. If you use an older save and run that, same problem?
Can you send a screenshot of the error or error log?

Nope, regular non-compressed, and because the gallery fix doesn't mention the effect on the patch I just played without the patch and can't say it bothered me much whether or not there's a family relation between Anne/Summer and the MC...

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone have the patch? The one that's linked is to a version in the future it seems. This game version is v1.4.0 and the patch version is for v4.0.0. This doesn't make sense....

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
What if that was just a diversion from my side. Once again, just hang on a bit things will develop and be made clearer.

I mean obviously something else is going on. That's pretty evident by the conversation the chicks had in the car.

I was under the impression that they were trying to bully him into going with them somewhere.

I think the point was if this was in the US that the female cop used a spectacularly stupid method of going after the MC.

But now we know it's not in the US.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
My mistake sorry... Wrong info was provided for ROB. He's closer to 6ft8.. i know tall. MC' says he believes he's 6ft6 give or take so may be shorter even.
So we've already kind of come up crossed which makes me reluctant to push, but I'm 6'5" tall and I've always known EXACTLY how tall I am. Remember at EVERY physical examination your weight and height are measured. There is no place in the modern world where the MC doesn't know exactly how tall he is. Exactly how tall. Further in the dialogue you've provided he doesn't say he "believes" he's 6'6" tall, he states his height as a fact.

Rather than looking for mitigation, why not just deal with the situation you've created? As thin as you've made him at 6'6" he's going to weigh at least 200 lbs. His weight will depend on the "heaviness" of his bone structure. My brother was a couple inches shorter than me but his wrists made mine look like toothpicks. Huge bones. Able to carry massive muscle structure. Think NFL offensive lineman.

No one his height, who is largely desensitized to pain is going to be anyones patsy. So let him train a bit and destroy his opponents.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
1634596550616.png

That is not really fact, in my mind. Hes not measured himself since he was way younger.

So we've already kind of come up crossed which makes me reluctant to push, but I'm 6'5" tall and I've always known EXACTLY how tall I am. Remember at EVERY physical examination your weight and height are measured. There is no place in the modern world where the MC doesn't know exactly how tall he is. Exactly how tall. Further in the dialogue you've provided he doesn't say he "believes" he's 6'6" tall, he states his height as a fact.

Rather than looking for mitigation, why not just deal with the situation you've created? As thin as you've made him at 6'6" he's going to weigh at least 200 lbs. His weight will depend on the "heaviness" of his bone structure. My brother was a couple inches shorter than me but his wrists made mine look like toothpicks. Huge bones. Able to carry massive muscle structure. Think NFL offensive lineman.

No one his height, who is largely desensitized to pain is going to be anyones patsy. So let him train a bit and destroy his opponents.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1458765

That is not really fact, in my mind. Hes not measured himself since he was way younger.
I really enjoy your game. All of my comments were intended to call your attention to the inconsistencies that I perceived in your storyline. In other words I was trying to help. In any event, I'll step back and look forward to your next update. Seriously love your game.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I really enjoy your game. All of my comments were intended to call your attention to the inconsistencies that I perceived in your storyline. In other words I was trying to help. In any event, I'll step back and look forward to your next update. Seriously love your game.
I have some questions about the storyline as well.
But I've learned from RTP to not judge a VN too quickly.
Mr.Knobb really beat my expectations for the last season of that one.
As for Alternate Existence all the women here look beautiful.
Summer is the only character I really dislike but even she is starting to come around :4Head:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I understand and actually appreciated it. Without knowing how the story progress you guys will have questions such as below I get it (and yes thank you for calling my attention). But a lot of the comments 82 pages later about NTR, Harem, voyeur things that aren't there have taken it's toll on me now. I'm tired of trying to justify what AE is about and that I'm actually not an idiot and know what I'm doing along with my amazing TEAM who test the game/story and so on. Yes sometimes I'll put in a few images where MC is taller or shorter than the other women or characters, trust me I do take care when i setup the scenes and make damn sure the scaling is correct. We may miss info such as Rob's height, why you guys are important informing me of this so I can fix those little things going forward.

I know about USA double jeopardy but as I said AE's not in USA (once again the story has not fully unfolded). Yes it's based on a lot of US settings/laws but I did use other countries like South Africa as references. For instance it's summer time in January, MC is sitting next to the pool. I believe I even didnt' mention USA in RTP as these two share the similar universe. The sizes indicated in character info are honestly spit balling it. If it's a problem I'll remove it going forward.

I am willing to listen to everyone. I am getting tired of trying to justify things that are very much 'small' things that is not I feel vital to be 100% correct and tired of trying to explain things that aren't even in AE.
NTR is not in AE. Voyeur scenes are skippible and only in ep1. Harem, AE is not typical WVM style but it will be in.
Double jeopardy, location of AE, skin color / height differences I appreciate it being brought to my attention but some things will be explained later or is not critical information if you guys will allow me to say that.
AE is a story driven VN with some choices and there are a few choices that changes interactions with some women, but they will not significantly alter story or character relationships with MC.
So repeatedly telling me no choices its a linear novel and it sux isn't new information.

I'm close to quitting F95. Thought about it for a while now.
It's a pity as there are people like yourself who are genuine with your remarks and really enjoy AE but overwhelmingly I feel there are those who just nitpick and it's detrimental. If a player do not like AE, please move on to other games and leave it to those who actually enjoy it.

Please above message from me is not your fault or blaming you UncleFredo, I just used your message to convey where I'm at.

Last edited:

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
BTW great game i love it. Daniella is my favorite girl.. hmm like the gothik look.... Seems the be a nice plot coming over. Yeah!
But one question, iv tried to activat the console with unren but each time i kind of crash the game, it wont start after i use the #3 option in unren. Is this normal?
Thanks

Reactions: Katsumi-chan

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the high selection of gingers so far. Also love my chocolate honeys, although for some reason, the Ren'py renders of black milfs always look even older in the face than they should, while white milfs look like teens in the face.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
But one question, iv tried to activat the console with unren but each time i kind of crash the game, it wont start after i use the #3 option in unren. Is this normal?
Looks like UnRen enables both console and developer mode. I've noticed that Renpy 7.4.8 doesn't like having devmode enabled while there is rpa files in game/ mixed with .rpy files like those fixes or the patch. To enable just the console, use your text editor to make a file (for example, z_console.rpy) into game/ (next to all those rpa files). File has following two lines:
Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes