3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Does MC gets better? or we are stuck with wimp.. Story is ok. Renders very very good. only con in game is spineless MC

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Devs with Voyeurism fetish are the worst. Another game destroyed by ntr.
I respect the ntr devs which straight up make purely ntr games without baiting vanilla players.
It's getting quite tiring to read peoples post about things that are not in the game. There is no NTR in this game and the Voyeurism is only in the beginning, which is even avoidable. If you choose to look, so you see it, its your own fault, not that of the Dev. So accusing the Dev of things that are not true, that is really the worst.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Okay, I finally played that game again after the fourth release. I want to say that the evolution is quite noticeable after the fiasco of the first episode (which made me give up playing it and only come back now). Like, I played RtP and really enjoyed it, I was really sad at the end having to choose between Vicky, Nicky, and Eve and was really looking forward to this one since it had a promise of "harem".

So you can understand all my angst after playing the first episode and seeing two of the first "LI" of the game in sex scenes where the MC stood there like an idiot watching, then I thought to myself, "fuck, another game where the DEV thinks harem is to own a brothel", where you can fuck "your girls" but their clients will also fuck them, well that's not only not harem but also a very hard pass.

But after a while I heard about this game again and came to check it out and I confess that I was very surprised (in a positive way) by what I found here, I still have MANY complaints about it, but the Dev seems to listen to the criticism and is improving, which seems good to me, even so, I hope he does not deviate too much from his initial idea for the game to please people like me who did not like the first episode and I say this sincerely like I hated all the voyeur thing there, but if that's what the DEV likes he has to do what he likes, forcing someone to do things he does not like never resulted in anything good.

But I really hated those scenes both Samara (which spoiled her for some future interest) and Anne, I really did not understand what those scenes were there for nor the importance if the DEV intended to pass a message of something, the message he intended was hardly passed correctly because he hardly wanted to ward off possible followers, the only message that came to me was of red alert and back off... hahaha...

After that said I want to wish you good luck and keep listening to people, as much as possible without spoiling your story, you are doing great, the MC still looks like an ugly worm with no balls and I want to disagree with you Darkhound, yes the MC looks like a 12-year-old who has never seen an ass and as you said a robot programmed to whenever he sees a woman look at her ass or breasts and start those annoying monologues "oh an ass, she is very hot". I will be making an evaluation soon after and hope that somehow is something to add to improve your game.

EDIT:
Voyeurism is only in the beginning, which is even avoidable. If you choose to look, so you see it, its your own fault, not that of the Dev. So accusing the Dev of things that are not true, that is really the worst.
I disagree again with your words, the fault is not mine but the DEV, it was not me who put the scene there, and if the scene is INEVITABLE somehow the DEV wants it to happen, either to pass some message or show sexual content in the game, skip the scene does not prevent it from happening, or Samra will still ta fucking her boyfriend and you can not prevent. If somehow when the MC arrived and they were just making out and then when he arrived and they went to work it would be AVOIDABLE and it certainly wouldn't bother them as much... But that's fine it still happens anyway and the DEV wants it to happen so it's not my fault it happened, I'll just ignore Samara as a possible romantic interest from now on, I won't hate her, she still seems like a good friend (despite offering a kiss post boyfriend sex to the MC and giving me some bad feelings near NTR), so that's it.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Okay, I finally played that game again after the fourth release. I want to say that the evolution is quite noticeable after the fiasco of the first episode (which made me give up playing it and only come back now). Like, I played RtP and really enjoyed it, I was really sad at the end having to choose between Vicky, Nicky, and Eve and was really looking forward to this one since it had a promise of "harem".

So you can understand all my angst after playing the first episode and seeing two of the first "LI" of the game in sex scenes where the MC stood there like an idiot watching, then I thought to myself, "fuck, another game where the DEV thinks harem is to own a brothel", where you can fuck "your girls" but their clients will also fuck them, well that's not only not harem but also a very hard pass.

But after a while I heard about this game again and came to check it out and I confess that I was very surprised (in a positive way) by what I found here, I still have MANY complaints about it, but the Dev seems to listen to the criticism and is improving, which seems good to me, even so, I hope he does not deviate too much from his initial idea for the game to please people like me who did not like the first episode and I say this sincerely like I hated all the voyeur thing there, but if that's what the DEV likes he has to do what he likes, forcing someone to do things he does not like never resulted in anything good.

But I really hated those scenes both Samara (which spoiled her for some future interest) and Anne, I really did not understand what those scenes were there for nor the importance if the DEV intended to pass a message of something, the message he intended was hardly passed correctly because he hardly wanted to ward off possible followers, the only message that came to me was of red alert and back off... hahaha...

After that said I want to wish you good luck and keep listening to people, as much as possible without spoiling your story, you are doing great, the MC still looks like an ugly worm with no balls and I want to disagree with you Darkhound, yes the MC looks like a 12-year-old who has never seen an ass and as you said a robot programmed to whenever he sees a woman look at her ass or breasts and start those annoying monologues "oh an ass, she is very hot". I will be making an evaluation soon after and hope that somehow is something to add to improve your game.

EDIT:
I disagree again with your words, the fault is not mine but the DEV, it was not me who put the scene there, and if the scene is INEVITABLE somehow the DEV wants it to happen, either to pass some message or show sexual content in the game, skip the scene does not prevent it from happening, or Samra will still ta fucking her boyfriend and you can not prevent. If somehow when the MC arrived and they were just making out and then when he arrived and they went to work it would be AVOIDABLE and it certainly wouldn't bother them as much... But that's fine it still happens anyway and the DEV wants it to happen so it's not my fault it happened, I'll just ignore Samara as a possible romantic interest from now on, I won't hate her, she still seems like a good friend (despite offering a kiss post boyfriend sex to the MC and giving me some bad feelings near NTR), so that's it.
Just in short, compared to your post, because there is not really much to say, as you disqualify yourself pretty much with the usual reply of "Inevitable" and "prevent from happening" and guessing what the Dev likes as reason why he put something in the game.

If YOU choose to look in both cases, it is definitely your fault for seeing they Voyeur-Scenes, not that of the DEV. As the Choice is YOURS, it is "avoidable" for you to see. That this does not "prevent it from happening" and is thus "inevitable" is a weak argument. Because in the cases of your arguments Samara would have to be in the usual singlestatus/in a failed, loveless relationship or Anne would have to be the usual sexually frustrated and only relying on her masturbation/toy-collection milf. Otherwise it would NOT in any sense be "INEVITABLE", that both have some form of sex that not only results from masturbation/toy-use. IF you would have thought a little bit more, you would have realized, even if the scenes where totaly out of the game, as per logic it would still happen, unless their relationships where changed completely from what they are. :WeSmart:
So you can only blame the DEV for the fact that some chars have already relationships and/or other forms of releasing sexual tension besides the usual masturbation/toys that are present in almost every game today and trying to bring that fact across. (it could be hinted at in text and I bet you would still complain about it, going by your weak arguments.)
And wow, some bad feeling near NTR? About time people stopped to selfinsert over the bounds of the MC, because a kiss on your cheek/lips from one of your female friends, that you dont see as more than that, would otherwise be near NTR too, if she slept with her BF, before meeting you. :KEK:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Just in short, compared to your post, because there is not really much to say, as you disqualify yourself pretty much with the usual reply of "Inevitable" and "prevent from happening" and guessing what the Dev likes as reason why he put something in the game.

If YOU choose to look in both cases, it is definitely your fault for seeing they Voyeur-Scenes, not that of the DEV. As the Choice is YOURS, it is "avoidable" for you to see. That this does not "prevent it from happening" and is thus "inevitable" is a weak argument. Because in the cases of your arguments Samara would have to be in the usual singlestatus/in a failed, loveless relationship or Anne would have to be the usual sexually frustrated and only relying on her masturbation/toy-collection milf. Otherwise it would NOT in any sense be "INEVITABLE", that both have some form of sex that not only results from masturbation/toy-use. IF you would have thought a little bit more, you would have realized, even if the scenes where totaly out of the game, as per logic it would still happen, unless their relationships where changed completely from what they are. :WeSmart:
So you can only blame the DEV for the fact that some chars have already relationships and/or other forms of releasing sexual tension besides the usual masturbation/toys that are present in almost every game today and trying to bring that fact across. (it could be hinted at in text and I bet you would still complain about it, going by your weak arguments.)
And wow, some bad feeling near NTR? About time people stopped to selfinsert over the bounds of the MC, because a kiss on your cheek/lips from one of your female friends, that you dont see as more than that, would otherwise be near NTR too, if she slept with her BF, before meeting you. :KEK:
hahaha... well, let's go there again try to explain the difference between JUMP and AVOID.

I believe you know this difference very well, but as you have a "pride" to be a beta tester of the game and will defend with nails and teeth the DEV, I will deconciderar that you do not know this.

So JUMP is like this now in the game (and again, nothing against, it's the DEV game it does as well as you wish) ie you just close your eyes so you don't see something. While AVOID prevents this from happening. But well I think that was already pretty clear in my post when I presented a form that could somehow prevent sex between Samara and her boyfriend at that moment(pay attention that the key is at the moment, and not in what they do in their room the night when the MC this Watching the loli on your notebook) and we wouldn't need to be a fucking voyer or a retarded coward.

And to make it even clearer I'm not saying that the characters have to be virgins with a promise of chastity until marriage, for God's sake my favorite LI are always the MILFs, so I'm fine, only when I'm with a girl I'm not hot to ask her about her past fucks (this in real life of course).

Now about your incredible logic, you found out about her having sex with her boyfriend. Dear my mother was married to my father until the day of his death, had 8 children, seriously I needed to see them turn to know that they had sex at some point in all these years of marriage? Damn since the first smoothie that Gordan gave in Samara in the kitchen was already more than explicit that they were an active couple, did not need in any way rub their violent sex in our face, yes I can AVOID looking, I'm not stupid that option to respect privacy was for that. But as I said and repeated before, could put them only in make-outs and anyone who wanted to see them progress to something else would be there as a perverted of shit watching, who somehow had interested her (even without knowing if she would be or could come to be an interest in the game) would come in and prevent them from having sex at that moment and in those conditions and the whole kiss thing I said would not be so " disgusting" (and this would certainly calm a lot more players, but as I said ruined her for me and I have no longer interests in it, but without much damage-causing still taste of most girls, so one does not make much difference, just I get a little sad because she seemed nice and such, but still we can have her as a good friend).

And about the kiss, I'm not inserting myself about mc feelings, yes I really like to emerge in the skin of the MC, so I do not like stupid perverted boys (and I add more, this MC has some defects but there is something in it that made me very happy to see, he is not a night rapist), so I don't know you anymore when I comment on playing a game that really interests me and holds me in history I kind of feel his feelings and turn versa, I think that's the great asset of VN for movies and books, the fact that I can make CHOICES at some point. So for sure I refused the kiss on the labia of Samara after seeing her having sex with her boyfriend in the alley, as I said, she just had sex with a guy in the previous scene "kiss" her at that moment reminds me of the NTR scenes (in general, including Netori) where the girl finishes having sex with the stallion and immediately goes to the horn. I'm not saying that this is NTR or that the MC has feelings for her, or that she betrayed him, it was my feeling and so I refused. And as I said earlier if we had somehow prevented sex at that moment I will have willingly accepted the kiss, even though I knew she was in a relationship with Gordan, but as I said, I wouldn't have to see their intimacy. But I already understood what the DEV wanted to show in the scene, so at some point (here or in my evaluation about the game) I said that I'm fine with her as a friend since she is very happy in their relationship, just do not have romantically interest in this whole thing and also as the part where she reveals that walks in a dirty way because her boyfriend likes that she sees herself as "whore". This is unfortunate to me because she looked like a sweet girl and worried about MC and this whole "secret love" thing not seeing Gondan as a future husband. Tells me that she likes the MC and that she hasn't had anything yet with him because she's in a relationship that's not a failure and knows that if the MC stays there it would be a goodbye, because she sees potential for him, as she even said that he's going to go to college and get things were expected and she and Gordan didn't have a "future", so I repeat she had the potential to be the favorite girl of the majority, unfortunately, that scene ruined her for a good part of the players. But as I said, it's the DEV game and it does as it sees best, this is simply my opinion and is there to be ignored or reflected.

And picking up the hook of what I said just above, the game is the DEV, in no way should a PLAYER feel guilty for a scene in the game, he may feel like it or not, plays or not, but guilty? No... as I said the DEV creates the story, creates the scenes, program, and all the fucking work behind this work that we are following here, if he thinks that the scene is somehow important to tell the story he wants, he will put it there, if not he can make it avoidable such, so as I have hit innumerable times on this key if it was really avoidable and it would happen there, you could blame the play of being a donkey or act like an idiot (I still strain to remember the bad ending of Summer Scent, when I wanted to give a badass and did not know what awaited me ... hahaha), but in this case, I can not in any way blame a player for seeing or not seeing a scene that happens anyway.

Forgive me if at some point it seems that I am wanting to teach or force the DEV to do what I want, are only a few options that as I said can be ignored if the DEV or any other for as well as you want. I'm sorry too for the lousy ingles, I don't speak fucking English up to my Portuguese is sad, my communication can be quite confused.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
JC07 Hey dude.

Been reading your remarks. I have a story to tell. I have my reasons for actions and most will be made clear. If players do not want to agree with my reasoning, i can't do anything about it. We all have different viewpoints on things.

To comment on your quote below. Both Anne and Samara scenes show two characters how "lonely" they feel and use sex as a stop gap for something they really missing. Except this reasoning or not, I do not care anymore. (and I'm not aiming this specifically at you but in general). So yes i decided to make it "watch" or "dont watch". It still happens , the player chooses to watch or not.
And picking up the hook of what I said just above, the game is the DEV, in no way should a PLAYER feel guilty for a scene in the game, he may feel like it or not, plays or not, but guilty? No... as I said the DEV creates the story, creates the scenes, program, and all the fucking work behind this work that we are following here, if he thinks that the scene is somehow important to tell the story he wants, he will put it there, if not he can make it avoidable such, so as I have hit innumerable times on this key if it was really avoidable and it would happen there, you could blame the play of being a donkey or act like an idiot (I still strain to remember the bad ending of Summer Scent, when I wanted to give a badass and did not know what awaited me ... hahaha), but in this case, I can not in any way blame a player for seeing or not seeing a scene that happens anyway.
Think of it this way also. There are players who love "voyeur" scenes , they've eve asked me for more. Don't you think its unfair of players who dont like voyeur/ntr scenes to demand it be removed when there are those who like it? What gives the anti players the right to demand this and expect everyone to agree to their feelings regarding ntr/voyeur?
Also the MC up till that point have not had so much or any contact with hot women. Of course he'll be interested to peek, no? We will all do it if opportunities should arise. Specially if its not someone we are dating.

But alas, all things will become clearer the more we venture into the story.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
JC07 Hey dude.

Been reading your remarks. I have a story to tell. I have my reasons for actions and most will be made clear. If players do not want to agree with my reasoning, i can't do anything about it. We all have different viewpoints on things.

To comment on your quote below. Both Anne and Samara scenes show two characters how "lonely" they feel and use sex as a stop gap for something they really missing. Except this reasoning or not, I do not care anymore. (and I'm not aiming this specifically at you but in general). So yes i decided to make it "watch" or "dont watch". It still happens , the player chooses to watch or not.

Think of it this way also. There are players who love "voyeur" scenes , they've eve asked me for more. Don't you think its unfair of players who dont like voyeur/ntr scenes to demand it be removed when there are those who like it? What gives the anti players the right to demand this and expect everyone to agree to their feelings regarding ntr/voyeur?
Also the MC up till that point have not had so much or any contact with hot women. Of course he'll be interested to peek, no? We will all do it if opportunities should arise. Specially if its not someone we are dating.

But alas, all things will become clearer the more we venture into the story.
Like I said before bro, it's your game, and I respect your sovereignty here. And I've said and repeated my opinion about these scenes many times, especially Samara's, because it's not really showing what you intended, at least not for me. Like Anne's, I took it easy and understood what was happening there and that's why I didn't even talk about it in detail because the message was really clear. A rich, independent woman, well with her sexuality, does not want to get involved in a relationship for reasons (that were presented to us later) and is fine with hiring some escort services for some kind of relief from the stress of everyday life. I totally understand and agree with her, I was a little pissed off with her the first time I played, on the first edition, because even if I didn't look at what was going on, I still found BBC in the kitchen and all that talk from Anne at the beginning was contradictory, like, "I'll put you in the lower floor to give privacy for both of us". then she's fine with a "random" guy (I saw that she always asks them) to walk naked inside the house where she lives with her daughter? understand, that was my main complaint about this scene, however now when I choose not to look, just none of this "bullshit" of the BCC happens. So this scene for me now is ok, no more complaints, I don't want it to be avoidable because I really got the message across.

As for Samara, I didn't capture what you wanted to demonstrate as loneliness since in her own biography it says that she is happy with her relationship, even though she doesn't see him as her future husband, that she has a secret love, but she doesn't intend to change her current one to pursue this secret passion. So I didn't see her as a loner much less that she is compensating for this so-called loneliness in the form of sex. Sure it can be explained in the future mind, but as I said in another game before, "then this train will be gone".

About this other point and think about the voyeur/ntr scenes that other players asked for more, my opinion is "if it fits the story you want to tell go ahead and create more of them, provided that, you can make them totally avoidable for players who do not like", you said you read my comments, then you must have read that at no time I ask to delete the scene, but make it avoidable so that did not happen for people like me who is not interested in the past sex life of a future interest. So then both would win, I who doesn't like it would avoid it, the guy who likes it would let it roll and encouraged the future interest the girls for more and you would win an absurd from job to do both ways...hahaha.... but it would certainly draw a wider audience. So look closely, I'm not saying to exclude the scene.

But as I said above, I respect your sovereignty, I like the game so far, I'm looking forward to more, it just bothered me a bit there the way it is now, but it's not something that makes me give up the game. As I said in my review, has a lot of hot girls to chase me.:devilish:

Last edited:

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Until proof to the contrary (and it is not tomorrow the day before that it happens!) it is the DEV which designs his game, which places there the characters he wants, with the faces he wants, with the behavior he wants, the interactions he wants in the settings he wants. For his game, he is God in person. Whoever plays it has to accept that. If he does not accept it, he does not play it and will look elsewhere for what he wants to play. It is true that sometimes I am disappointed by the turn of events and the evolution of the characters. I put up with it because it allows me to discover new facets of human behavior as seen by the DEV. And as I say, if I cannot find my account there, I give up and I will look for another game because I am only a pirate. And I'm not criticizing DEV for his choices. He's the boss!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Personally, I think that there needs to be at least three different NTR tags. One to signify the MC is the one being cheated on; one to signify that MC is having sex with women who are cheating on someone else; and one to signify Player NTR, when a future love interest is shown having sex with another man. It's not technically NTR; but most of the players who hate NTR, see it as NTR.

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
Mr.Knobb,
I just love the work you are doing. I noticed that this version of the game is 1.4.0 in the description. However in the Android download it says 1.0.4 is this a typo?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you bro... and yes me compadre that is a typo for the android version. Don't worry its 1.4.0, or latest update.

Mr.Knobb,
I just love the work you are doing. I noticed that this version of the game is 1.4.0 in the description. However in the Android download it says 1.0.4 is this a typo?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the scene with the slut and the balck dude isnt NTR at all ...mc just arrive at this house he hasnt any kind of LI'S yet ,he is just an spectator of a nice sex scene nothing more . And personally for me a threesome with only a couple of renders and with the option to dont peek cant be never tag as NTR and nonless the landlady is getting eat out and not exactly by the dude.MrKnobb YOUR WORK IS amazing like always i hope you can dev the updates faster . can i ask how many chapters or seasons will we have of this fantastic VN?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Personally, I think that there needs to be at least three different NTR tags.
Why only 3? Why not 7 or 9?
- LI is cheating with herself?
- LI is cheating on MC on an alternate Timeline not published yet.
- LI is cheating in the Fan Art Thread.
- LI is cheating but the story was revised
- LI was dreaming about having Sex with the MC, with the Cock of another character. Clear cheating for me.
- The mother was having sex before the game with someone else, so she basically cheated to the MC, like 20 years ago!
So much different NTR tags, we could flood this game and make also the other tags useless, I love and approve.

Maybe we can also split the Male Character Tag into let's say 5 - 7 different Tags? Male Human, Male Alien, Male Avatar are the ones spontaneous coming into my mind. Maybe Male that can transform would put ice on the cake?

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes