3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
No fix yet for the unexpected error after the gym, meaning right at the start of the update ? Because the update is useless if you can't even progress past the initial 5 minutes.

Lukke

May 3, 2020
Just started playing the new update but I'm a little worried for the MC health... "Hello scar !" 3 images later "Bye scar !" next scene "Welcome back scar!"

• Haha
Reactions: student00

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Ep7 and MC still has only gotten 2 BJ's from his aunt but no baby put in her yet. At least his cousin Summer doesn't hate him anymore and gave him a kiss and a cuddle so that's something I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Alternate Existence [v1.7.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
hey bro there is a way to do a mod for this to have both paths mother sister and the others too?

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You have magic eyes I see what you mean... I'll post on devs discord and let them know...

Just started playing the new update but I'm a little worried for the MC health... "Hello scar !" 3 images later "Bye scar !" next scene "Welcome back scar!"

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
I looked at it when it first came out .
It was completely forgotten by me because the update was too slow .
One of the games of the last two years to have a good start, high quality but slow to update .
If I remember correctly, the game has been updated less than five times in the two years since its release .

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It was released just under 2 yrs ago and 7 updates.. not sure how you got to 5 or less?

I looked at it when it first came out .
It was completely forgotten by me because the update was too slow .
One of the games of the last two years to have a good start, high quality but slow to update .
If I remember correctly, the game has been updated less than five times in the two years since its release .

Reactions: Nerttu

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I don't think so. As the one user Monk said, the dev has a full-time job to pay the bills. He only works after hours and weekends. ON average his doing about 750+ images, 30ish renders and over 2500 on average since starting. You can have a look at each update's workload. I guess one can compare it to other games that take way longer, once a year to update. Some then have a lot of content and others not so much. Oh and i understand does the music himself.

ps. you left out 1.3 and 1.0 which is 1 i assume.

1.2 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7
Even at seven, isn't that too slow

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes